Muer Dok Ruk Ban (Act Art Generation)

nolee

sarNie Adult
I know!! I was crying for like 20 minutes LOL. I thought they were all gonna reunite at the end. I loved it when Chai asked Ploy to say "I love you" to him before he died. It was sooo emotional, and when Noon was crying when she found out Mart was her dad was sooooo freakin' sad, it seemed real to me lol. I loved how Chai said that he was so happy w/Aff & 'their daughter' for the past 20 years, TRUE FRIENDSHIP right there & also when Ploy said next lifetime she'll love Chai more than he loved her in that life, sooo touching!! lol. I really loved this ending, i can go on&on. Probably the best dying ending ever LOL.

OnlyU

sarNie Elites
I enjoy the ending so much. Love when Aff and Mart was walking from the house and Chai was at the swing waiving.... and the songs man! So touching.

Nolee- I cried so hard too. lucky I was home alone so I can cry all I want.. hehe...

sweetbabe

sarNie Egg
the title means, when the love flower is blooming....hahaha lolz. listen to the song of this lakorn it will tell you what the title really means.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
the title means, when the love flower is blooming....hahaha lolz. listen to the song of this lakorn it will tell you what the title really means.

oh thanks...I knew muer was like, when, and dok is flower and rak obviously love but I didn't know what ban was and then I couldn't put the words together to make a title tth made sense...anyways...I love the song but I don't nderstand thai...I can only but simple words together...but it's about love [duh!] :p

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
i have to say this lakorn was one of the most under rated. i can't believe there are so few thread pages dedicated to it. i admit i so skipped the first half with the parents generation...but definitely i was at the edge of my seat watching to see when they would encounter each other. i loved tye and noon's characters too. damn...so much drama...and a good drama at that too...gosh i haven't been so invested in one in such a long time...ahhh... i have to say i am totally obsessed...love it...

now i just watched the ending...so much suspense and drama...although i will say it did seem rushed...i guess it was coming to an end and loose ends needed to be tied up...but did it have to happen so fast. i mean i loved how chai's character addressed everyone before he
died
, and how mart and aff's character's story ends...but what about noon and tye...a big bomb was dropped as to their paternity...i liked how they had their final screen time together...but what about noon calling mart "pa" and tye calling ploy "mae"...i guess those are still loose ends...i felt that it was lacking in that. i also kinda wanted a final scene where everyone
those who are still alive
walking away and having
chai
watch them all go. or maybe having the wedding and have
chai watch over it
something happy to go along with the sad...hmm...well would of, should of, could of...hmmm...well thought i should just share that one point but overall...still really love this lakorn....*sigh* sad to see it finish...oh no...i will be going through tye and noon w/drawl...oddly enough i liked them together...hmmm...ok...maybe finding the ost songs will help me get over it...hmmm...

nolee

sarNie Adult
yup, i agree that this lakorn was really under-rated!!!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
gosh...ok so my thai isn't so great...anyway i was rewatching...b/c me is so slow...i got to thinking why besides their past history beef...why did chai and aff so strongly object to a wedding with tye...i mean i got that ploy and mart's characters were worried that tye and noon might be siblings (thinking that noon was chai's real daughter). so just to clarify...aff and chai objected too b/c they thought tye was mart's real son too, right?...i was really straining to hear "pee nong" when aff and chai were having their discussion after meeting mart...so aff and chai thought that tye and noon were siblings through mart right? gosh...i am so slow...hahaha...gosh...if someone could just clarify that would great!

oh and i must add i was really moved in that scene where tye and noon are caught in a fire...and then aff starts to pray...and then it rains and the fire is stopped and noon and tye emerge through the smoke...gosh...what faith...i had goosebumps...i don't think that scene could have been done better...kudos to the writer for incorporating the presence of "a higher power" so well.

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
tinah, i think Oum is too busy to be in this one......like you metioned.....ehehe :D

yea, molee its the Ploy Cherman from "Amaruetalai"
here are the pics of the other 3 people

Mark

Chai and Aff (here is the pic from their other lakorn)

p'Off says, it gonna be a really NAM NAO lakorn :arrg:

Hey can you tell me the name of the lakorn Chai and Aff is in? And do you know any other site where I can that lakorn of Chai and Aff together?

navy

sarNie Adult
One of my best lakorns of this year. I agree that it dragged in parents generation, but it was good dragged... better than some lakorns that dragged by adding more nonsense scenes in it.

I enjoyed watching it even more in kid generation. I don't want to miss any scenes of Tye and Noon. Tye is so very cute and Noon is fine. I think she handled her role very well as a tomboy.

Great cast, great scenenary and I give it a two thumb up

max

sarNie Elites
Umm, I watched the first three episodes, and I really really like this lakorn! The main actor and actress seem to really like each other. I think that Chai is so handsome! Ploy is so pretty, too! This lakorn has beautiful characters. The main actor is not that bad looking, and the main actress is very very pretty and cute! I am loving it. I love the main song, and the music that plays in various parts of this lakorn. I am so looking forward to completing this lakorn!

nolee

sarNie Adult
^^ you really should.. it drags a bit in the middle but don't give up, it's worth it in thee end.. brought sooo much tears to my eyes!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Tye was so cute in this one. I like how he stood up to Chai. It was cute, not knowing that they were father and sons and both a having similar attitudes. Too bad they had to make Chai die.. I wanted to see a father-son relationship. But I guess sometimes the writers have to end some lakorns that way just for the sake of giving it meaning.... Like I read this book and a writer described how she didn't know how to end her story.. but for some reason she had this "writer" gut feeling that the only appropriate ending was to kill this one character... and the professor supported her.. :p tho most of the readers were like "why?" lmao .. tsk..drama and literature. :D

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I almost cried when Chai was the spirit on the swing. Mart and Aff went through so much and finally their together. Aff is too young for a mother role. I rolled over laughing whenever Noon called her mom.