Muay Inter (Nook Narn-Polyplus)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I just love her outfit in here...so cute...stefan actually looks better on screen than in pictures lol

Vanida

Save World Save Life
mostly people look better in person then pix

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I'm active but I'm not sure what to talk about LOL other than they're so cute! Every single one of them and Pa Kik especially cracks me up! Plus when they were on Dao Kra Jai that was pretty cute too.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I would have been active but no connection on ipod so no lakorns for me until that damn thing has connection lolz

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I'm loving NOTE&NADIA in this one. NADIA is soooo cute too :D

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Haha i actually like this lakorn even though i don't like Stefan. I like Pan's character in this, shes not annoying like in Khun Noo Tewada, she actually acts normal in this one. I love Nadia, shes so cute and and pretty! And i like the older sister and her couple, they're cute. Haha and not to mention Ba Kik :lol:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I would have been active but no connection on ipod so no lakorns for me until that damn thing has connection lolz
You watch lakorns on your ipod? what converter do you use?

Though I don't understand why he wants revenge, I do think this lakorn is funny.

he wants revenge b/c note's mom pushed his mom... i think or it was an accident. stephan blames note's mom for his mom's death. the kids are innocent though, & they look up to him as an older brother... although they don't know who he is yet.

agh... i don't know what his revenge will be though. so far, it seems he's just going to seduce the daughter and break her heart or something along those lines.