Muay Inter (Nook Narn-Polyplus)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
yay! i'll watch it for nadia & note. i miss nadia. i'm sooo not a fan of stefan but glad pancake is in here=] there is nothing wrong with her playing a rich girl role because she does it very well. pwuahaha. ;D
yes, she plays it very good, a rich girl. i don't know if i'll watch it, their fist lakorn was boring.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i agreee...i'll watch it because of nadie n note...love that couple..if the lakorn is nadia n note as n'ek n p'ek with out stefhan n pancake in the lakorn...i think it'll be better n i'll like it a lot better cause i haven't seen nadia play n'ek before only supporting roles..

meenagjj

sarNie Egg
Stefan is a good actor too because of his good looks and his ability to deliver his lines with life,but I can't seem to admire him.I'm gonna watch this drama all because of my favourite PANCAKE.With the previews,it looks like it's gonna be fun watching this drama with a touch of comedy and action.It's going to be aired next week replacing PRRA.I'm kinda excited now! :yahoo:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i never thought and think that stefan is a good actor <_< ... but yes, he's not bad looking... airing after brra (kwan/win)? oh oh, poor lakorn, brra has success here in france, don't know if it was the same in thailand...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
its pretty funny lakorn wish neak was kwan or pinky going watch wanna see oil, nadia and stefan in here oh yea can't forget Poy he is so dam pretty gosh pretty then the neak in here hahaaaaaaaaaaa

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yea like kwan+stefan together and change lakorn storyline not chinese but something else inter

moilee

sarNie Adult
I will watch this 'cause I like their last first lakorn. They do look good together. Who's hack Note or Nadia?

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i like pancake outfit in here its so cute and simple kind of clothes i wear everyday but sucks over here fashion clothing dont have much like in big city

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
from pancake's previous lakorns, i really wasn't planning on watching this. but this lakorn made me laugh tonight. i'm not good with actors and actress names anymore because i don't have time to watch em, so i was wondering what the guy who played the doctor's name is? he's really cute.