MT/Furby Gang : Matt, Mint, Mew, Taew, Toey

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I think we'll breathe a sigh of relief when they hang out again.
I just saw Nine Entertain's "fancam" :pancarta: of Matt at the calendar signing event. SK pic was there lol the background music at the start of the video

What's this about? Wow, a Chinese fan of Matt! I can only understand some of what she was saying.

And here's the news of Mint's retweets:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lol a squid :risas3:.

Well Mint and Matt better kiss and make up soon cus they'll be seeing a lot of each other at family functions.
They’ll probably act cordial to each other like how Mint and Kimmy are like but doubt their friendship will be back to how it was before unless of course Mint is over it

Nadya

sarNie Egg
They’ll probably act cordial to each other like how Mint and Kimmy are like but doubt their friendship will be back to how it was before unless of course Mint is over it
Owww. What happened bwtween kim and mint? Also between mint and matt? *just found this thread

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Owww. What happened bwtween kim and mint? Also between mint and matt? *just found this thread
Well Kimmy and Mint stopped being friends with each other over kimmys boyfriend Mark. Mark and Mint got into a big fight with each other and Kimmy took Marks side and they haven’t been close to each other ever since.

Matt and Mint are kind of distanced from each other because Matt is dating Mints boyfreind’s brother. Matt at first denied the the news that she was dating Mints brother in law and because Matt said she wasn’t dating him, Mint told the media that Matt wasn’t dating him as well. Turns out that Matt was actually dating him the whole time and lied to everybody about it. She didn’t tell Mint that they were dating and because of that now everyone thinks that Mint is a liar. Matt kind of dragged Mint into a lot of drama so that’s why she is kind of distanced from her and also she didn’t share important news with her that would affect her career so she’s probably a little upset with her