MT/Furby Gang : Matt, Mint, Mew, Taew, Toey

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Too cute not to share:
View attachment 24940
View attachment 24941 View attachment 24942 View attachment 24943
(cr: greatmatt_club)

- IF Toey ends up throwing Alek a birthday party, I wonder if the girls will rock up.
these two are such cuties! cant get enough if these girls :icon12:

omg if toey throws alek a bday party, theres a good chance of KDTN boys and the Furby girls running into one another! If toey does throw a party, i hope all the members of the thug life gang and furby gang can make it. some of them are super busy lately

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Mew was having a blast and the IG stories definitely showed that. As for Matt, she looked like she didn't want to be there lol.
Yeah mew, taew, mint, and toey looked like they were having a blast but poor matt looked down in the dumps. hope she feels better. It was cool to see sunny there. I hope he can pair up with some of the furby girls in the future! I saw a video of him and matt and they looked good together :love: is that violet girl sunny's gf?

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Yeah mew, taew, mint, and toey looked like they were having a blast but poor matt looked down in the dumps. hope she feels better. It was cool to see sunny there. I hope he can pair up with some of the furby girls in the future! I saw a video of him and matt and they looked good together :love: is that violet girl sunny's gf?
Yup, I hope she was just tired yesterday and nothing too serious is weighing her down. OMG! I was so excited when I saw Sunny - Matt together, they would be an interesting pair and funnily enough Matt retweeted recently a tweet from a fan about her and Sunny. IDK who Violette is but she's beautiful & has a great voice. Another bonus from last night was seeing Alek play the drums, that was hot!.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yup, I hope she was just tired yesterday and nothing too serious is weighing her down. OMG! I was so excited when I saw Sunny - Matt together, they would be an interesting pair and funnily enough Matt retweeted recently a tweet from a fan about her and Sunny. IDK who Violette is but she's beautiful & has a great voice. Another bonus from last night was seeing Alek play the drums, that was hot!.
i think she may have been tired because didnt she have a catwalk event with Nadech that day? and yes alex is good at the drums! i was surprised!

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I think Matt just isn't as random as her usual self whenever there are other people? But last night was really different. Mew had to literally drag her lol and when the four were singing, she was just at the corner.

Bee was shouting "Gang Furby!":p
IMG_20180920_124121.JPG

Did anyone take photos of these two? They had them stand next to each other lol
Screenshot_20180920_060616.jpg