MT/Furby Gang : Matt, Mint, Mew, Taew, Toey

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Why does margie looked photoshopped into the picture? Lol notice how matty tagged furby gang and then put margies username seperatley. She's making it known that margie aint part of the squad :pancarta: lol margie was probably there cause shes close to mint.
Hahah now that you mentioned it, she does looked photoshop in :facepalm:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Matt and Margie are good friends as well so it's nice to see her there celebrating too. I'm lowkey waiting for the rest of the squad to drop new pics for her b'day lol.

Now that Matt's birthday is here I'll post the rest of the groups birthday dates for the future (correct me if I'm wrong cause this info is from google):
Toey: 29th January 1990 (my birthday twin!)
Taew: 6 February 1989
Mint.C: 8 August 1993
Mew: 21st September 1990

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Matt and Margie are good friends as well so it's nice to see her there celebrating too. I'm lowkey waiting for the rest of the squad to drop new pics for her b'day lol.

Now that Matt's birthday is here I'll post the rest of the groups birthday dates for the future (correct me if I'm wrong cause this info is from google):
Toey: 29th January 1990 (my birthday twin!)
Taew: 6 February 1989
Mint.C: 8 August 1993
Mew: 21st September 1990
I think matt has been friends with margie since that lakorn with smart that matt, mint, and margie were in. Triple M lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Now im waiting for Great to post something about matty !

ella0411

sarNie Adult
View attachment 20564 View attachment 20565
View attachment 20563 View attachment 20562
(cr: mint_chalida)

- Yup, plus usually you see Matt with Margie at Channel 3 events.
Margie still looks edited in that photo. :risas3: I love the last photo!

Yeah. Matt and Margie are close, but not that "hanging-out" type of friends since only Margie and Mint were previously in the same gang.

Now im waiting for Great to post something about matty !
I'm low-key hoping for a video-call screenshot. :p Matt still did post a photo of them in a video call on Great's bday. When she was filming MLFTS.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
LOLOL I kind of laugh that Margie randomly showed up furbyXmargie lolol ahahaha the odd ball :p

Yea I don’t know their history but I think Margie knows/is close to both Matt and Mint, even Taew and Margie kind of entered at around the same time too. The bras are corny lol but still cute.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
LOLOL I kind of laugh that Margie randomly showed up furbyXmargie lolol ahahaha the odd ball :p

Yea I don’t know their history but I think Margie knows/is close to both Matt and Mint, even Taew and Margie kind of entered at around the same time too. The bras are corny lol but still cute.
She could have called all of them her "friends" on that post but she used the gang's hashtag then "x Margie" lol

I wonder whose idea it is to wear bras just to make it more Ariel/Little Mermaid-themed :risas3:

Love to see Margie there tho. I think Margie can be everywhere. She has that friendly aura in her so she can hang out with anyone she thinks likes to be friends with her and she's another M so why not? :lol:
Yeah, she gets along well with anyone whenever I watch a BTS videos of any ch3 event. I like for no apparent reason. Maybe that's it.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Awe, that is lovely that the gang threw Matt a Ariel theme party cus that’s her favorite Disney character. Happy bday Matty!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
She specially tagged Margie because last time they all hung out together, the media made it a big deal as to why Margie was never invited speculating that they're not friends:rolleyes:. Matt and Margie both confirmed that they have no problems with one another and that they are friends. Also she was unable to go on the trip with them cus she went somewhere with her husband. So I think that hashtag was for the media.

Anyways does anyone notice that Matt's smile didn't quite reached her eyes :(. Poor Matt, this is like her first bday without him. Matt SU SU :cheer:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally someone asked what we've all been wondering: the origin of Furby lol.

As for their popularity, I think because they're A-listers and their personalities are just cute lol.
To be honest I didn’t even know who these girls were only up until very late last year. Even Taew who is my bias, I only just knew of her aswell :facepalm:but what caught my attention about them was, their first get together pic.
A8932B46-4996-4EBB-A6D9-0EAEEA9E6C86.jpeg
They had this postive and genuine vibe surrounding them. No one was outdoing anyone and it’s very rare to have that kinda vibe with celebrity groups. It’s not hard to pick up whether a person or a group is genuine with each other or not. Especially if the negative vibe is so strong anyone could sense it from a mile away, at this stage the only thing these furby ladies are sending is positive vibe all round :icon12: .. I do hope things stay pleasant with these bunch, as each of them seem genuinely beautiful as an individual.