MT/Furby Gang : Matt, Mint, Mew, Taew, Toey

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Lots of gangs have strife because of some dude... It doesn't get old at all.

I didn't even know Matt was close to them till the "scandal" broke out.
It's believable the other girls are close because they've all done lakorns together plus their p'eks are close, so they became close friends. I think the girls are neutral to the whole thing. They can't only like Mint or only like Matt. Feel bad for them. Mint looks like she's just fed up with the drama regarding the dating news of someone else.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lots of gangs have strife because of some dude... It doesn't get old at all.

I didn't even know Matt was close to them till the "scandal" broke out.
It's believable the other girls are close because they've all done lakorns together plus their p'eks are close, so they became close friends. I think the girls are neutral to the whole thing. They can't only like Mint or only like Matt. Feel bad for them. Mint looks like she's just fed up with the drama regarding the dating news of someone else.
I would get fed up of being asked about someone else’s business too. It’s so annoying especially cause these reporters take it too far sometimes.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
She should just learn from Aff and say that she doesn't want to answer about other people because she wouldn't know how to answer or that what if her answers accidentally trigger more drama.

Great and Matt were also together yesterday too. They were shooting in the studio for like a song or something. I got 2 times the happiness seeing furby gang reunite and seeing GreatMatt together!
I saw Matt's ig story on that too and wondering if they put GreatMatt together to try to bring back some adoration. I mean they have a pretty good numbers of koojin fans.

It's so sad that they had Matt promote the Chula football game but then at the game they had a big tribute to Aff. lol That was just wrong.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
She should just learn from Aff and say that she doesn't want to answer about other people because she wouldn't know how to answer or that what if her answers accidentally trigger more drama.

I saw Matt's ig story on that too and wondering if they put GreatMatt together to try to bring back some adoration. I mean they have a pretty good numbers of koojin fans.

It's so sad that they had Matt promote the Chula football game but then at the game they had a big tribute to Aff. lol That was just wrong.
I don’t really want Matt and Great together at the event cause I would rather see them paired up with their current n’eks and p’eks. Plus I don’t want any drama to spread to Great like it did to the rest of the furby gang lol But yeah I’m pretty sure they are paired up because in Greats post, he used the Ch3 anniversary hashtag. Kind of bummed tbh.

Omg I saw when Aff posted what the crowd in the football stadium did for her and I thought it was cute but I didn’t know Matt hosted it! That’s so mean loool I shouldn’t be laughing :risas3: Was there a video of Matt’s reaction?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I dont know if there were any reactions lol. But i'm sure she wasn't very happy?

Great will be ok cus he's a guy. There wont be drama about it.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I dont know if there were any reactions lol. But i'm sure she wasn't very happy?

Great will be ok cus he's a guy. There wont be drama about it.
That sounds so messed up. Was there like any news about it?

x0unerthanlater

I was wondering about the Aff tribute. So it was a University football game. The citizens really love Aff and are full on supporting her.

I saw a pic of a banner from the parade. It was Matt's famous quote. :risas3: They really trolled her hard at that event.

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
I think Mint has definitely cooled off a bit in regards to the Matt x Songkran thing. She liked one of Matt's ig pictures recently (Matt never stopped liking Mint's pictures, just did it occasionally), which she hadn't done in a long time.

They also sat next to each other at the dinner, and Matt was talking to her.

Hopefully we'll get a group pic! This bunch has known each other for far to long to just split up over a guy.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I was wondering about the Aff tribute. So it was a University football game. The citizens really love Aff and are full on supporting her.

I saw a pic of a banner from the parade. It was Matt's famous quote. :risas3: They really trolled her hard at that event.
Yup that was bad. But she did it to herself. Not the dating SK but the lying and the rudeness.

x0unerthanlater

Yup that was bad. But she did it to herself. Not the dating SK but the lying and the rudeness.
I still don't get why she lied... only for SK to come out and reveal it. Then she backtracks and says they've just started talking... only to have photos indicating they're really close already. :facepalm: Anyway, hopefully their group is strong enough to hold against all the drama. It's not the end yet... :rolleyes:

philia

sarNie Egg
holy f, I did not know that this happened. went away from the thai lakorn industry for too long ig. but wait, wait, wait... who in their right mind would cheat and divorce on The AFF TAKSAORN???? SO many questions. but, does this mean that matt was a home wrecker? the guy is truly blind.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
holy f, I did not know that this happened. went away from the thai lakorn industry for too long ig. but wait, wait, wait... who in their right mind would cheat and divorce on The AFF TAKSAORN???? SO many questions. but, does this mean that matt was a home wrecker? the guy is truly blind.
Matt was not a home wrecker. That home has been wrecked before Matt even came in the picture. Songkarn fell off the marriage wagon a while back. Aff probably couldn't salvage that marriage even if her life depends on it. I never once thought the marriage was going to last because Aff was not going to be the person that will change him or tame him. Songkarn is too privileged, rich and not done fooling around to stay married to anyone. Aff was with her previous bf for 10 years before she got with Songkran...just as Matt was with her ex for almost 14 years and dated Songkarn. And he'll continue to date younger actresses along the way...because he can.