mskinyi's territory

mskinyi

+ UPDATION
05.15.06 - added Almost Love
05.17.06 - added My Girl and I / FIXED AL.CD1 new links
05.18.06 - added See You After School and A Milliionaire's First Love

HEY TO ALL WHO ENTERS INTO MY LILO UPLOADING SPACE... JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW FOR FUTURE REFERENCE SOME OF THE MEDIA FILES THAT I'LL BE UPLOADING WILL COME WITH A SRT. FILE (subtitles) SO I RECOMMEND THESE PROGRAMS THAT'LL READ THOSE FILE TYPES AND FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURES

divx player- for better picture quality

vlc media player- plays srt. file *i use this one*

crystal player pro- plays srt. file

mskinyi

THAI MOVIES

GENRE
horror|mystery
SYNOPSIS
A young photographer Thun and his girlfriend Jane discover mysterious shadows in their photographs after fleeing the sceen of an accident. As they investigate the phenomenon, they find other photographs contain similar supernatural images, that Thun's best friends are being haunted as well, and Jane discovers that her boyfriend has not told her everything. It soon becomes clear that you can not escape your past.
- summary credit to IMDB/Cleon
SHUTTER (1/7)
SHUTTER (2/7)
SHUTTER (3/7)
SHUTTER (4/7)
SHUTTER (5/7)
SHUTTER (6/7)
SHUTTER (7/7)
SUBTITLE

mskinyi

KOREAN MOVIES

GENRE
romantic comedy | melodrama
MAIN CHARACTER
kwon sang woo | kim ha-neul
SYNOPSIS
Ji-hwan and Dal-rae are old friends and they have grown up in the same neighborhood. Ji-hwan admires Hong Kong movie star "Jacky Chan" and wants to be a world action star. Dal-rae has a desire to be an actress. They always bear grudges against each other with their private weak parts, and they quarrel everyday, however they are great friends who care for each other.One day, Dal-rae goes out with Young-hoon who is in the same Taekwondo group as Ji-hwan. Young-hoon is a student representative of the department as well as an all-round athlete. Ji-hwan is also dating a girl, Ji-min, a gorgeous glamour girl who has a well-shaped figure. It seems that there would be no problem between the good friends Ji-hwan and Dal-rae, but somehow a strange atmosphere arises after they start seeing someone else. Everybody knows it is more than just a friendship, except Ji-hwan and Dal-rae.
-credit to www.hancinema.net
Almost Love CD1
al.CD1 (1/7)
al.CD1 (2/7)
al.CD1 (3/7)
al.CD1 (4/7)
al.CD1 (5/7)
al.CD1 (6/7)
al.CD1 (7/7)
al.CD1 SUBTITLE
CD2
al.CD2 (1/7)
al.CD2 (2/7)
al.CD2 (3/7)
al.CD2 (4/7)
al.CD2 (5/7)
al.CD2 (6/7)
al.CD2 (7/7)
al.CD2 SUBTITLE

GENRE
romance | drama | melodrama
MAIN CHARACTER
song hye kyo | cha tae hyeon
SYNOPSIS
"My Girl and I" features the well-known plot of an ill-fated couple. Su-ho (Cha Tae-hyeon) is a plain high school boy, and Su-eun (Song Hye-kyo) is a bright and beautiful girl in the same school. For some unknown reason, Su-eun has a crush on the boy, and for equally mysterious reasons she rescues Su-ho in the sea (though he doesn't know who actually saved him).
-credit to www.hancinema.net/source
My Girl and I
MGAI (1/7)
MGAI (2/7)
MGAI (3/7)
MGAI (4/7)
MGAI (5/7)
MGAI (6/7)
MGAI (7/7)
MGAI SUBTITLE

mskinyi

GENRE
comedy | drama
MAIN CHARACTERS
bong tae-gyu | kim tae-hyeon | ha seok-jin | jeong koo-yeon
SYNOPSIS
For Goong-dahl, nothing has gone right in his whole life. In an attempt to get rid of his 'loser streak,' he signs up for and fully immerses himself in a year-long psychological therapy program. Getting right out of the clinic and with high hopes for the future, Goong-dahl makes a fresh start in the high school battlefields. Goong-dahl manages to spot some losers who were bullying the school's most gorgeous student, Mina. But, alas! Due to a lack of information about the school's notorious thug Jae-koo, Goong-dahl mistakes Jae-koo as his prey. Naturally the tables are turned and Goong-dahl is challenged to a fight on the rooftop after school.
-credit to hancinema.net
See You After School (1/7)
See You After School (2/7)
See You After School (3/7)
See You After School (4/7)
See You After School (5/7)
See You After School (6/7)
See You After School (7/7)
See You After School subtitle

GENRE
romantic comedy | melodrama | romance
MAIN CHARACTERS
hyun bin | lee yeon-hee
SYNOPSIS
"A Millionaire's First Love" focuses on the boy's struggle with a clause in his grandfather's will that says he will only get his inheritance if he graduates from a high school in the country. Relocated into the mountains, Hyeon finds puppy love with a naive country girl. Can love change the spoilt urbanite and awaken his gentler side?
-credit to hancinema.net
AMFL (1/7)
AMFL (2/7)
AMFL (3/7)
AMFL (4/7)
AMFL (5/7)
AMFL (6/7)
AMFL (7/7)
AMFL subtitle