[Movie] Twilight

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'm not really excited about it since I don't really like the actor and actress who would portray Edward and Bella... but I like the ones who will be playing Carlisle and Esme... :lol:

they would surely change the storyline a bit... they might even toss in Danag in there.. :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
they're not making it... i just wanna confirm it that they're not gonna make it. because a lot of series will come out next year, most of them are remake... it'll be ridiculous if they'll do the remake of this story. the reason why they wanted to spread this rumor is that the truth is... the network itself are planning to do a series related with vampires. the first rumor that i heard was the GMA7, the rival station of abs-cbn network will do the series related on vampires, because abs-cbn done a major series such as "Lobo" means Wolf.

when Lobo was aired, some people are against it because they say they got the idea of the story from "Blood and Chocolate". i should its a different one and they didnt get the story from there, but inspired only. because "Lobo" series has different story plot from "Blood and Chocolate".

----------

with the Twilight, the writer itself did a research all about vampires and stuff... it's just timing she did have all these research about Danag.

regarding about the rumor... im not mad about the network... but im mad about the person who spread the rumor. its still undecided if which network will do the vampire series. personally, if i were to choose... its better if they'll concentrate to some original concepts of some series that their planning.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
For those who live in the US, is the Twilight Collector's Edition already available there?
Well, what can I say I thought they wouldn't have it available until late December, but it turns out it's been available since November 18, 2009 on Amazon. I'm mad, cause I'm getting the whole boxed set for Christmas from my sister, but maybe I'll just bye it anyway.

Toon

Hey ladies this is a confirmation from Twilght Lexicon...There is no Filipino Twilight!!! It's a Hoax!!!

There is no Philippines’ version of Twilight headed for TV. It was in fact a hoax that totally duped a celeb blogger and several sites.

As hoaxes go, it was a good one. It was timed right before the Christmas holiday making it completely impossible to verify with official sources, who when they get around to reading our email inquiry are going to think that someone spiked our eggnog.

Fortunately someone in the Philippines checked with the management of the station supposedly airing the show and got this reply, "Save the effort and hate words, guys! Buzzbox clarified with ABS-CBN Corporate Communication Head Bong Osorio and after checking with ABS-CBN Television Head Cory Vidanes categorically stated: “There is no plan for ABS-CBN to remake ‘Twilight.’”

Toon

The American version of Edward isn't hot either.

:ph34r:
well that's your opinion...so...that's that as for the majority of the fans...we find Robert Pattinson hot hot hot...and gorgeous and sexy and charming and the perfect Edward Thank You!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lol .. i find robert pattinson super HOT!
u see the problem with some ppl is, they rate HOT as perfect look.

but the way rob brought the edward character was perfect to me. he's the kind of vampire i imagined while reading the book..

and he is super hot in my opinion~

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
LOL kristen is sassy. Oh well, she plays Bella good. Just wonder what the teenage girls' parents think of this. haha. I should've been Bella dammit!

It was reportedly said that her and Nikki Reed smokes constantly before filming to release their stresses.

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
lol .. i find robert pattinson super HOT!
u see the problem with some ppl is, they rate HOT as perfect look.

but the way rob brought the edward character was perfect to me. he's the kind of vampire i imagined while reading the book..

and he is super hot in my opinion~

DITTO! He's so scruffy hot and he looks more like the Edward Cullen that I imagined in the book.

I CANNOT WAIT FOR BEN BARNES TO PLAY AS ARO!!! HE'S HOT AS HELL TOO! Can't believe he's 27 years old. He doesn't look old at all.

HELLOOOOO HOTTIE!!! :wub:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lol she smoke? now thats one sassy gurl though i dont really approve ppl who smoke ..

since smoking juz reduce your life span by 10 years LOL

i agree .. i was so into prince caspian due to him LOL

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
DITTO! He's so scruffy hot and he looks more like the Edward Cullen that I imagined in the book.

I CANNOT WAIT FOR BEN BARNES TO PLAY AS ARO!!! HE'S HOT AS HELL TOO! Can't believe he's 27 years old. He doesn't look old at all.

HELLOOOOO HOTTIE!!! :wub:

PRINCE CASPIAN!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: how I wish I could be PRINCESS CASPIAN... :loool:

so excited to watch New Moon... TEAM ARO!!!

sirena

sarNie Adult
i didnt realize that rob is 21 hes same age as me i thought he was older

i started reading the book im on the 4 th book

my little sister loves rob i saw the movie with her and so i decided to read the book

it was good but i gotta say her and jacob is getting annoyin haha