[Movie] Twilight

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I saw the movie today....

*heart flutters* I'm soooooo in love with EDWARD!!!!!!!! iT WAS A FUN.. romantic story.. can't wait to watch New Moon. :D

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
ok, im back.. i think im missing the movie... :-(
but anyways.. how do i make the words highlighted in black??
i don't want to spoil it for anyone.
Click the "Insert Special Item" bar and then go down to: "Insert Spoiler." Then put the text you want to put in black bars in the spot, then click "Okay."

Or you can just type everything first, then highlight the part you want to put in the bars, and follow the above steps. Either way works.

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
I watched the movie on Saturday and totally fell in love with Edward. His character is such a sweet heart and soo endearing. Such a sweet romantic movie!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
when edward made his appearence in the movie, all the gals including myself cheered and clap.. lol.. i felt like a high school girl again.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I was a little disappointed in the movie. Maybe because in the book it was much more interesting but the movie was good but not to my expectation.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
when edward made his appearence in the movie, all the gals including myself cheered and clap.. lol.. i felt like a high school girl again.
Me too all the three times that I saw the movie...every time Edward made his first appearance in the movie...girls were shouting and yelling and clapping and swooning and sighing (and not in those particular order several times Rob was on screen...ummmmm yeah I was one of them secretly swooning and sighing)...it was funny to say the least.

I was a little disappointed in the movie. Maybe because in the book it was much more interesting but the movie was good but not to my expectation.
Yeah I think we can all agree that the book was so much more romantic and intimate than the movie...I think it's because of the way the screenwriter wrote the particular order in which Bella and Edward had their meaningful conversations together. It was too rushed. It got lost in translation. But I thought given the budget and time constraints the movie was pretty well done. I have to admit though the sparkling effect was a bit of a disappointment. I expected Edward to be BEAUTIFULLY SPARKLING LIKE HUGELY SPARKLING...but alas it wasn't meant to be. I heard though that the director is going to improve upon that effect in the DVD Blue-ray discs...which is a bummer for me also because I don't have Blue-ray player. Maybe I should ask for one for Christmas...LOL!!!

I'm gonna go see the movie again sometime before Thanksgiving!!! Gotta support my man!!! :loool: :wub:

sweetieNu

sarNie Adult
i'm Soooooooooo in LOve wiTh EdwArd CullEn TooOO...
lOve TwiLight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

monkey12

sarNie Egg
i like the movie but prefer the book more becuase there were more details in the book besides they left alot of cute scenes from the movie that were in the book..but all in all they did stay true to the book for the most part..

swt_anjo559

sarNie Egg
Watch the movie last night & LOVE IT! I freaken LOVE Edward & Bella! Edward is just soooo HOT! I love the baseball scene, it was totally cool! I'm one of those who haven't read the book so I can't comment much. BUT I have a question, in "New Moon" don't Edward leaves, the story is mainly about Jacob & Bella, right? The cast for the movie was perfect, IMO. I really can't wait to see "New Moon"!

deday

sarNie Hatchling
i went to see it on friday, same thing happened.
right when Edward enters, practically all the girls in the theater screamed, like really loud...and they did this a couple of times when Edward comes out. it annoyed me a bit. lol

me and my sisters sat 4 rows away from the screen, i was about to puke while i was watching the movie previews,
but i felt better once the movie started. XDD
anyways, i totally love the movie, despite all the disagreements i've read in the reviews.
i didn't read the book so i had no expectation going in X)
Edward is HOT, i loved him since Harry Potter *drools* lol
and Taylor has grown into such a hot sexy man,
although i'm not liking him with the long hair (i know, i know, that's how his character is supposed to look but still. lol)
i wanna go see it again, haha.

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
I saw this movie this sat, n same thing, a bunch of girls screamed when a few of the characters entered...I didn't understand why since I didn't know them...overall, I like the movie...based on the book series sum, only the 1st one is my cup of tea...2nd n 3rd...not really...I'll wait for the 4th one

Toon

So now that we know that New Moon will be made...I want to know what you girls (those that have read New Moon) are most excited to see from NM. For me I just want to see the beginning and the end...LOL...because that's when Edward is in it. You know my drill...Team Edward and all that!!! I can't wait for the Italy scenes and to see who will be playing Jane, Aro, Marcus and Caius. God the Twilight DVD needs to come out already. I can't wait to have my own copy. I might just commit piracy and get it bootleg...(lol don't tell the internet police I just said that).

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
So now that we know that New Moon will be made...I want to know what you girls (those that have read New Moon) are most excited to see from NM. For me I just want to see the beginning and the end...LOL...because that's when Edward is in it. You know my drill...Team Edward and all that!!! I can't wait for the Italy scenes and to see who will be playing Jane, Aro, Marcus and Caius. God the Twilight DVD needs to come out already. I can't wait to have my own copy. I might just commit piracy and get it bootleg...(lol don't tell the internet police I just said that).
I like to see the Italy part too and also
the cliff-diving part
... :lol:

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I wannt to see the motorcycles and Bella talking to the Edward in her head and Bella n Edward in Italy. And to add my favorite characters beside Edward is Alice and Seth

Toon

I wannt to see the motorcycles and Bella talking to the Edward in her head and Bella n Edward in Italy. And to add my favorite characters beside Edward is Alice and Seth

Seth is also one of my favorite character...I'm actually trying to write a fan-fic...actually it's a continuation of TWilight but with Seth as the main guy. HEhehehehehe!!!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Hi ladies... I just got back from my second viewing of Twilight. Because I bought the soundtrack immediately after watching it the first time, I was really paying attention to the music this time.

It still got a couple screams for Robert Pattinson and claps after the movie ended. It was a packed theater too, but I'm super happy it's still doing really well.

My sister didn't like the movie that much, but she actually asked and paid attention when I gave her summaries of all the other three books, so I'm happy.

Toon

that's so awesome looks like you are doing your part in converting non-Twilighters into Twilighters. Did you get the OST or the score soundtrack...because I got both...I love what they did with the music in this movie...even though the movie itself wasn't too great...it still is my fav. movie and gets point for sticking to the original story line and like I said the music is super duper awesome in my book...esp. Rob's songs.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
let try my imput again... the first time, it got deleted somehow...

It's not the greatest movie, however it was enjoyable and got my attention from beginning to end.. oh edward! he was just .... sigh.... completely hot and sweet.. ad the hair, i love the freaking hair! :lol: when i got home from seeing it.. i wanted to read the book again and re-live some of the scenes but my sister hadn't finished reading it yet.

Yes, the flow of movie was NOT great, and the scenes could have been longer and better but it's only two hours long and you could only fit so much in that time spand...
when the prom scene came on, i knew ending was near and i was dreading inside not wanting it to end... hopefully NM would be better and longer! otherwise, fans will have a fit!

oh, and did anyone feel that bella performance was not up to par? i couldn't connect with her emotions from time to time.. like the hospital scene and when she left charlie.. i wanted something more dramatic... i dunno.. more heart broken? more tears?

Confession: i didn't get into twilight because of the character edward.. i was beginning to dig vampire books at that moment and a friend had mention twilight book being made it into a movie so i google it and found the trailer... It was actually Rob that entice me to read twilight. haha... lame huh? and when i watch all his interviews.. he's this dorky guy and i couldn't help but find him more appealing.. and then edward just add the fire to it! :lol:

and with the sound track! i didn't like it very much when i first heard the preview but it totally sweep off my feet when it was added to the movie. i might just get it now. i can't stop listening to DECODE!

sorry for it being so long.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
omg i just saw this movie yesterday and i just gotta say it's not as good as i thought. they left out hella details. i give it a 2 1/2 out of 5. 5 being the best. i like the book way better. oh and i think that bella's acting is NOT good at all. she has like the same facial expression throughout the whole movie. and i think her voice is a little to rough to play that character. but other than that, everyone else is fine to me. Robert is so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!