[Movie] Twilight

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'm seeing the movie again on Friday with my friends! lol

I'm so excited for Eclipse!!! but I'm more excited on Breaking Dawn :)

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
^fun, i was thinking of the same thing too that's why i have to defend my previous comment, i don't' recall saying that Robert's a bad actor, i only said that he have such a turnoff body figure in compare to JACOB .. that's why i adore JACOB more .. would you rather sleep next to a nice hot bod or a weird hairy chest man like Edward if you have a choice to pick between him and Jacob lOl -- in this case, i'll pick JACOB b/c i like him with BELLA MORE, however, i despite BELLA as well with her inconsistency !!!
You like Taylor Lautner...fine. I like my men more mature. And Robert's body is not sick or nasty. I happen to like men with Robert's body type. Millions of people happen to think he's a sexy man. So how can millions of people go wrong? Whatever...difference of opinions. So that is that!!! I'm not going to argue about this any more.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I happen to like men with Robert's body type. Millions of people happen to think he's a sexy man. So how can millions of people go wrong?
LOL Toon. Nothing is wrong about liking Robert and there's nothing wrong about liking someone else more than Robert and definitely not wrong for people who doesn't think Robert is attractive. :)

Anyways I got tricked into watching New Moon. It was alright but for the most of it, it made Twilight the movie look like a pile of crap. Earlier that day when I was listening to my morning radio, New Moon was brought up. It made my day, one of the host made me cry from laughter of course ahahaha. She so made fun of Robert scene where he took off his shirt- kind of mean of her but she has her opinion. And when I saw the scene, I heard people behind me and in front of me say "eww". I didn't find that scene "eww" even though not too fond of Robert now, it wasn't eww. Why are people so mean? ahahaha. My favorite scene was when Bella was about to get attack and Jacob came to the rescue and the Volturi fighting scene too.

Oh I was so disappointed in the scenery, I really liked the background scenes for Twilight but New Moon didn't capture Folk's beauty like how it was seen in Twilight. Kristen failed me again as Bella, I didn't feel her desperation for Edward like how it was in the book.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Ahh! I just came back from watching it. Must I say, Taylor did an AMAZING job in here. I am, and will forever be Team Jacob. XD Robert, however he just dazzled me throughout the whole movie. LOL. He was perfect, but I still prefer Taylor. Kristen's acting does need much more improvement but atleast she was better than last movie. Most of her scenes, my friend and I thought were hilarious -- for some reason. Her acting just doesn't make us really believe she's hurt. For Taylor, you could really see the pain in his eyes. I gotta say, the movie was amazing and SO much better than Twilight. I loved Sam the Werewolf. ;) Dakota and Ashley did such a great job in here.I also loved how it ended with a cliffhanger. Can't wait for ECLIPSE!!

cecilia

Staff member
You like Taylor Lautner...fine. I like my men more mature. And Robert's body is not sick or nasty. I happen to like men with Robert's body type. Millions of people happen to think he's a sexy man. So how can millions of people go wrong? Whatever...difference of opinions. So that is that!!! I'm not going to argue about this any more.
nothing's wrong with that .. million agree he's hot and good for them as well as million that will claim that Jacob is good for them .. i happen to be one of his fan after new moon. i'm not saying that you are wrong? i say, if you have to pick between two men, who would you pick and i pick JACOB .. so if Edward is sexy for you regardless, he's sexy for you, same as I, who keep saying that JACOB is hot LOl

btw. i like the character JACOB, not taylor (i know he portray the character but if it's not him and someone else with a body like that, i would still like this fictional good figure JACOB) .. if they make EDWARD character hot and sexy like SARN'S FICTION, then i'll love him too but for me, i get turn off by such ew body like Edward -- you can criticize JACOB the way you like too b/c you're entitle to it just as much as i am (i'm not mad either if you see flaws and criticize it :p)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Taylor portrayed his emotions well in his eyes-especially the/his longing to be the one for Bella. I could literally feel his love and longing for her. So, so sad.

When Edward and Bella reunite, I cried and cried. He so loves her! But so does Jacob. This is a hard triangle for me to bare. One of the hardest to choose from. I adore Jacob in the books and I felt that Taylor did a fantastic job in this role.

Spoiler: I finished Eclipse, the novel, yesterday and I can not wait until June!!! This book of the series is probably my most favorite. I like when Bella asks Jacob to kiss her and their whole life or potential life flashes in her mind. I cried and cried even more in this book than with New Moon. Also, I love that Edward and Jacob fight dirty for Bella-mind games galore.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I took my niece to watch New Moon.

I feel bad for Jacob! Bella was quite the bitch in New Moon.

When Jacob took off his shirt, everyone including my fiance screamed. LOL.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Did anyone watch SNL last night? Taylor was super adorable in it. I loved the skit with him as "Team Edward" and he was a girl. It was hilarious.

Saifah

bite me x___
i WENT TO THE TWiLiGHT CONVENTiON (THE VAMPiRE BALL) AND iT WAS SOO MUCH FUN. DO YOU GUYS KNOW WHO THE HiLLYWOOD CASTS ARE? THEY WERE HOSTiNG AND THEY WERE AWESOME. iF YOU DONT, HERE iS THEiR NEW MOON PARODY. i'LL POST PiCTURES SOON. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti13oOYvyp8

komictwin

sarNie Egg
I apologize to say this but have you guys not notice how horrible the acting from Stewart and Pattison were in Twilight the movie? OH.EM.GEE.OH.WELL.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
The first movie, yes, their acting was not that great. I thought the second movie was better everything. I will admit, even though the acting wasn't that good, I still loved the movies.

Kristen Stewart is a really talented young actress, IMO. She is good in other movies.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
the acting was cheesy but the storyline is soo good from the book that u tend to ignore the bad acting. I love the books that why I like comparing the movie to the book if the stick to the book. But nothing can compare to book cuz the movie is condensed

Iya

sarNie Adult
the acting was cheesy but the storyline is soo good from the book that u tend to ignore the bad acting. I love the books that why I like comparing the movie to the book if the stick to the book. But nothing can compare to book cuz the movie is condensed
me too. i always compare movies to books. no movie have ever surpases it's book yet. except for A Walk to Remember. i always like the movie more than the book. but then agian, it's because i saw the movie many times long before i read the book. that why i always make sure i read the book before it see its movie.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Eclipse next week!!! I got tickets for an advance screening on the 29th!!! Can't wait anymore...

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Breaking Dawn is going to be released in two parts. I can't wait to watch Eclipse but I need a buddy to go watch with.

yav4811

sarNie Egg
Wohoooo, Eclipse next week!!!!! Can't wait.
I'm not a huge fan of the acting but I am a fan of the book!!!!!