[Movie] The Light Between Oceans (2016)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
This movie.......a very good one! I felt so sad for the main couple so much :(! The husband, he loves his wife so much but his conscience told him to do the right thing even if it went against his wife's plead, however he took all the blame to protect her. She went against doing the right thing because not doing the right thing lets her have/keeps the one thing she longs to have :(. I will be back to comment some more :).

Edit: adding trailer

Last edited:

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I like how its based in Australia. I need to watch more movies made from Australia, support my country somehow haha...
it looks really sad though, I don't think my emotions will make it

Ms.Zoe

It is, even though it was difficult to watch the sad parts but somehow there were also the better things that I saw from this movie.

The main couple reminded me of the main couple from the animated movie Up :).

Ms.Zoe

Ahhh sad yet beautiful

What are the better things: The undying love the main couple has for one another. Even though they are not blessed to have children, they live & love each other until death separate them :crybaby2:. I'm thinking that the wife has some sort of medical problem that she could not carry the baby to full term but the husband never leave her. Some men would leave or hurt their wives emotionally if their wives could not give them children like finding other women to give them children but this husband in the movie he kept his vows & remained faithful to his wife. He is a great man, he doesn't care to have kids, his wife is his everything :sad6:...so sad yet beautiful...so they remind me of the Up movie couple :icon12:. If they live in this modern day with all the medical advancements, they could have children!

Ms.Zoe

So the wife was mad at her husband for going with his conscience but she thought about how much he loves her, putting her before himself so near the end she wanted to take all the blame...I feel so sad for them just thinking why a loving couple like them isn't blessed to have children of their own...sigh*