[Movie] The Jungle Book (2016)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I haven't seen the animated movie or read the book. I might not even bother lol because of this live action version! It was highly enjoyable, a movie that I would definitely watch again. The young actor playing Mowgli did a great job since almost throughout the movie he was acting with real animals or by himself with special visual effects creating the animals that he was supposed to talk to/with. Of all the villains Mowgli met, the tiger Shere Khan gave me the most chills (mostly because of his voice!) lol then the python & last the big orangutan ape.

Mowgli's animal family & friends were all sweet lol - the leader of the wolf pack, Bagheera, Baloo & etc.

There is a saying that "Tigers are King of the Jungle" so Shere Khan felt threatened by Mowgli since Mowgli has something/could do something that Shere Khan doesn't/couldn't do but Mowgli didn't know that at first therefore like what the synopsis has Mowgli embarked on a journey of self discovery to realize that.

Synopsis: After a threat from the tiger Shere Khan forces him to flee the jungle, a man-cub named Mowgli embarks on a journey of self discovery with the help of panther, Bagheera, and free spirited bear, Baloo.

Trailer:

P.s. It won the Oscars award for best achievement in visual effects!

Cr to imdb, Disney Movie Trailers & other rightful owners

Last edited: