[Movie] The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

Muddie Murda

smile...
I am psyched!!!!!!!!!! Been reading the book over and over while the last part of the movie releases!

Though, honestly, I am a little disappointed with some of the changes...but when it's a book to movie, who isn't, right??

Still, the best addition has to be Legolas. <3 A bit funny how Legolas looks older "back in the days." LOL! (I know, I know, it's been almost 15 years since LOTR).

cecilia

Staff member
^LOL I consider that he still have his baby fat -- but he's still a great topping to the whole series <3 I look forward to seeing him this December lol

cecilia

Staff member
I finished it .. it's not as good as I anticipated but I still love love Legolas ... so sad that the dwarf died :( He should have more romantic moment with the elf lady T____T  Their goodbye made me cried too --- Love is painful ... and it shouldn't be.  I'd love to know the secret to moving pain from love too.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
I think it was pretty good but not extreme as Lord of the Rings. Hee hee but I'd say Bilbo is way more brave than Frodo. I love this series too. Waiting till it comes out on Dvd and going to buy it too. Pretty good. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:no: :whatever: Oh Cecilia you've just spoiled the ending for me. :cry: 

I love, love the first 2, and got both copies to add to my dvd collections, and so looking forward to the finale at the theatre instead of waiting for the dvd to come out. Which is the first movie that has interested me enough that it'll be dragging myself to the movie theatre again in almost 10 years.  Was planning to watching it over the holiday, but something came up and didn't make it.  So now that I sort of knows the ending :no:  I think I'll wait for the dvd to come out to watch it at home with my box of tissue close by. :teary:  :weep:  LOLz

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I wanted to go see this when it came out...but my kids wanted to watch Big Hero 6 which turned out to be a very good animation. The teaser to the movie looks boring and not worth seeing it but the actual movie was pretty good.

I might have to catch it when it comes out on DVD...my husband took my oldest son to see it and they both liked it.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Whenever I have nothing better to do or I'm totally bored then I just rent the newly release from redbox, but I watch mainly action movies. I don't like to go to theatre to watch movie, so I don't pay much attention to movie teaser.

cecilia

Staff member
^sorry to have ruined your favorite couple's story. I feel sad too when he passed away. Wish they have longer scenes together .. it would have been super sweet instead of bitter sweet.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia said:
^sorry to have ruined your favorite couple's story. I feel sad too when he passed away. Wish they have longer scenes together .. it would have been super sweet instead of bitter sweet.

Is alright, I'll lives until the dvd come out.  :loool: I have so much questions I want to ask you about the movie right now, but I won't hahahaha I don't want to ruin it anymore. :phew:

Their love storys was already a unique and unusal one, an elf and hobbit, so I was hoping that something beautiful will happens between them. :spin:
Oh well I guess Legolas has a chance now :coverlaf:  if there was any story about him coming soon, that is. :lolyup:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally got myself a copy. 

The finale is not as great as I've hope for, but is still good.  After I was done watching, I want to watch LOTR now. :woot2:  HAHA