[Movie] The Con Heart-ist (GDH): Nadech Kugimiya/Baifern Pimchanok/Bank Thiti

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
That’s the title of the movie?? the title sounds like a parody. Lol. Yay, Baifern having more movies! Nadech looks like Ben Stiller in Johan. Lol

it’s coming out in December? No trailer?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
That’s the title of the movie?? the title sounds like a parody. Lol. Yay, Baifern having more movies! Nadech looks like Ben Stiller in Johan. Lol

it’s coming out in December? No trailer?
Yes it will be shown on December but no trailer yet

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yes it will be shown on December but no trailer yet
I meant Nadech’s hair look like Adam Sander’s movie character, Zohan. Lol
So many movies are push back so this might be push back too. Are theaters in Thailand open?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I meant Nadech’s hair look like Adam Sander’s movie character, Zohan. Lol
So many movies are push back so this might be push back too. Are theaters in Thailand open?
Per checking they are open with new normal protocols

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
That was a refreshingly funny trailer. Nadech's acting is quite good here. I love the part with Ter's cameo. This is a surefire hit.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
This looks so funny and cute!!! I definitely want to see it. This is the first year where I’ve been excited to see lots of movies. Still want to see Pope/Ter/Sammy’s, Weir/Steph, and now this movie.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I saw pictures of BamBam's fans booking theaters for this and I thought he was in the movie. Turns out he just sang the OST. Talk about dedicated fans, they turned out to support the movie just because of that. Saw a lot of good reviews, so I'm sure this will be another hit for GDH.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Visiting mom and dad. Started this with my dad since I’m visiting. We haven’t finished yet cause he said he was tired and asked if we could finish tomorrow lol but it’s very funny and easy to watch.

ntsparta

sarNie Egg
Watched this some weeks ago on dramacool. Cuz it didn't show in theatres nor on Netflix in my country. It's kinda a light hearted comedy movie, though Ina's life is supposed to be miserable due to the huge debt she took for her ex boyfriend. It's an ensemble cast, each character has enough screentime to make their mark. Each of them plays their role well. The movie employs a bit of physical comedy and gross-out to mae you laugh, but it's not overly done, so that's fine, unlike other Thai movies like Tootsies and the Fake, which was a big box office hit in Thailand the year before.

Some people complaint that the romance between Ina and Tower is not developed. I had been a bit disappointed when I heard that, but after watching the movie, I think what they did was right and more realistic and true to the characters. Ina, as what we can guess from her history, easily falls for Tower during their scam stint, despite it is just in a short time. Tower is more seasoned so he might be interested, but he doesn't let his heart take the lead of his head. So it makes sense that the movie does not heavily invest in the romance side.

Highly recommend it.