[Movie] Ruk Sood Tai Pai Nah

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
this movie is a "Five Star" production..
the cast is Rotmay and Patchara? (iono who he is..) Phet.

here's the t-ser for the movie

i swear rotmay is so cute!! i want to see it hehe..

©fivestarmovie​

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Rotmay looks old for him, I am pretty sure she's way oolder, but they are beautiful individuals. He's cute! I really want to watch this. Anyone know if it has aired or not???!

Asy

sarNie Immature
Rotmay looks old for him, I am pretty sure she's way oolder, but they are beautiful individuals. He's cute! I really want to watch this. Anyone know if it has aired or not???!
Yeah it has been released. Of course Rotmay is older than him. Rotmay is an office lady while Petch is a high school student LMAO. I'm not sure how old Petch is, but I think he's around Nadech / Ken P's age.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I totally LOVED this movie, I will english sub this when it comes out.

It was a very sweet movie.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Really aiyaja??? Thanks so much! I can wait for this movie to comes out. I really love Rotmay and have a crush on Petch as well. ;)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omgaahhhhh i finally got to see this subbed and goodness.. i absolutely loved this.. they're so adorable! i'm shipping them two ahahaha... the ending got me teary ... *sniffsniff*

you gotta love cast in here.. esp her friends.. they'll be calling her b*tch, devil, & slut.. ahahaha.. oh i love it!

Asy

sarNie Immature
Phet for me is an excellent newbie. He's so admirable. I wonder why they didn't promote him more, like the guys in Juthatep series. I love him more and more everyday.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh yes i agree.. he is indeed one excelling newbie.. i pick him way over ken p.
hopefully he will get promoted.. the reason why mark and ken them get promoted is because p'ae is always promoting them..
i'm just curious as to who phet's manager is.. hopefully it's someone good.. that way he'll get more gigs to play..
he needs more lakorns and esp more photoshooots so i can make stuff ... argghh..
im gonna have to go watch the sixth sense just for him.. hehehe..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol yeah.. if he has more goodies for me to make stuff with lmao..
i can only make an avi/icon of him so far.. and i got it from a random pic of the sixth sense.. grrrrrr....lol.