Movie news

LinkP

sarNie Egg
Hi! This is leng from Link Pictures, as you know the past couple month rumor have being fly around the internet that Herlinda from Herr’s Production has continue my movie “khib ciaj khib tuag” Just want to update the story that isn’t a rumor, its truth.. The movie now completes it’s probably going to release this thanksgiving. The title calls “Nom Phaj lub siab dub” something like that. It’s continue from “Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag” where Nom Phaj beat up Maiv Puv and she dead in the rice field. .
As a well known producer like Herlinda get caught for label cheating, stealing shown no respect for other producer, as a customers what do you think of her? Good or Bad producer? Plus, She sponsoring Nom Phaj to Fresno New year this year to promote her new movie and she going smile to see all the green cash for stealing something she didn’t created it. Ok now it’s up to you as a customer make your choice either you going to buy it or not it’s your choice.
Ask for my movie with xab thoj its going to release in Fresno New Year. The movie title calls “Blaum Lwj Blaum Liam”. Hope everyone will like it. See you at Fresno New Year.

leek18

sarNie Adult
nyob zoo os Leej well i can't believe it that herlinda vang stole your story and didn't she ask permission from you. well it was bad that she stole the story. well leej isn't Xab Thoj going to have a music video out sometimes if so would you guys please do it and make it as a karaoke music video on dvd. herlinda vang have stole your story but she and her husband just divorce and i don't think she was with her production anymore her husband was still on his production so i don't know how herlinda got her story done by which production

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
i can't believe she steal it she should have ask u first. i'm not going to buy it for sure but maybe my parents might or maybe not because maybe someone already buy it then we will just borrow it from them. But i think that part 2 for the movie won't be as good as part 1 because poo already die.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i don't think it'll be a good one because wat else is there to do? maiv puv already died xab and hnub back 2gether wats gonna happen in nom phaj siab dub??

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
Hey sarn peeps so now we now the truth. Since the producer from Link Pictures has confirmed that Herlinda the wife of Herr's Video Production is indeed stealing their movie and continuing it. I don't know why she would stoop so low to that level. I mean especially someone with her abilities of making movies. Why in the world would she go to this extent and have her face and name slander around the community. I mean isn't her divorce enough for her that she has to find more trouble for her. Isn't her divorce enough of problems for her and to top it off she would go behind Link Pictures and steal their idea and make a continuation of Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag without their permission. :(

I've have been a long time fan of Herr's Video and the movie Herlinda has produced but after hearing this sickening news of her I have came to disrespect her and will no longer support her movies. B/C I firmly believing that as a customer we should not support the ones that steal from others. We should support the ones that has put a lot of effort, time and orignality in their movie. As for the ones that are just out there to steal from others we should not support them...if we we're too how in the heck is the hmong people going to survive and make a name out there when we have people like Herlinda being a thief. :arrg:

Warning...Warning...warning...if you have any relatives or friends who is in the movie production you should let them be aware of Herlinda. She is one person that will do anything and go to any extent to get what she wants. Even if it means losing her face to steal something from someone. Don't let your close ones be a victim like Link Pictures. If she's capable of doing it once she is capable of doing it again. Once a thief will always be a thief! :arrg:

leek18

sarNie Adult
i agree with you and i wanna know who is herlinda working with because she and her husband already divorce and i know that she was not with herr's video production anymore and i wanna know how did she get the movie done by

Hey sarn peeps so now we now the truth. Since the producer from Link Pictures has confirmed that Herlinda the wife of Herr's Video Production is indeed stealing their movie and continuing it. I don't know why she would stoop so low to that level. I mean especially someone with her abilities of making movies. Why in the world would she go to this extent and have her face and name slander around the community. I mean isn't her divorce enough for her that she has to find more trouble for her. Isn't her divorce enough of problems for her and to top it off she would go behind Link Pictures and steal their idea and make a continuation of Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag without their permission. :(

I've have been a long time fan of Herr's Video and the movie Herlinda has produced but after hearing this sickening news of her I have came to disrespect her and will no longer support her movies. B/C I firmly believing that as a customer we should not support the ones that steal from others. We should support the ones that has put a lot of effort, time and orignality in their movie. As for the ones that are just out there to steal from others we should not support them...if we we're too how in the heck is the hmong people going to survive and make a name out there when we have people like Herlinda being a thief. :arrg:

Warning...Warning...warning...if you have any relatives or friends who is in the movie production you should let them be aware of Herlinda. She is one person that will do anything and go to any extent to get what she wants. Even if it means losing her face to steal something from someone. Don't let your close ones be a victim like Link Pictures. If she's capable of doing it once she is capable of doing it again. Once a thief will always be a thief! :arrg:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i enjoy khib ciaj khib tuag..but what more is there to the movie?
i bet its gonna be boring!

anyways i'm not going to buy it.. never was a fan of herr video.. hehe! :)

sweetyaj

sarNie Elites
hey is xab thoj going to br in herlinda's movie..i hope he is not going to stoop low liker her too....i love xab but if he is going to stoop that down...than i mean have to change my view on him...yeah true he is only making money but it's "dirty money"..rite...always supported links...

lovena

sarNie Hatchling
I am not a fan of either production; however, are you guys sure that the new one is a continuing of Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag. The name might be similar but the story line might be different.

dubthiabdawb

sarNie Egg
as all of you may know already, there are alot of rumors whether this "stealing movie" is true or not we shouldnt jugde by reading or heard(sorry to thread starter if its true) but the fact well remain the fact :) im not here to defend but everyone shouldnt judge before hand

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
I know we shouldn't judge people when we don't know the truth but the procuder from Link Pictures is the one who posted this. He's the one that confirmed this. That's gotta mean something. A while back when I heard this I didn't believe either but when I tried contacting Herr's Video and they wouldn't replay back. You would think they had the couresty to defend themselves. Later I heard from Link Pictures that they found out it's actually Herlinda who's doing the continuation not Ben Herr. I asked my parents if they knew anything about this rumor and they said there's talk in Thailand about the movie shooting there and all. Plus they know some of the people who are relatives of Link Pictures. I guess this world is small world after all. Somehow people eventually know one another from some other source. Anyways back to the topic.

Maybe someone here knows or is a friend or relative of Herlinda and can shed us some light on why she would do something like this to another production.

Link pictures is a semi new production out there and I have just started to be a fan of them. Well after hearing this I email Link pictures and asked if Xab is in the Herlinda's movie and this is what her said. Nope!!! Xab Thoj would not stoop to that low and go behind his sponser back like that. Xab is not that greedy when it comes to money even though he's poor and all...plus that's dirty money. Xab Thoj was the one who confirmed with him that Herlinda is the one shooting the movie and not Ben Her.

Here's the question everyone's beening waiting for....I then asked Link Pictures why they didn't sue Herlinda. Link Pictures said don't let Herlinda sweet words trick any of you. She's a lot smarter than we all thought. He can't sue her b/c she may do the continuation of the movie but she didn't use the same name therefore it wouldn't be permissible in court. Meaning he can't take her to court. Now that's why she did what she did. She knew fully well that he can't take her to court b/c she's not going to name her movie Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag part 3 and 4. She lable it a new name so she can get away with it. Gosh!!! If this is true this shows how evil she is. I mean to continue someone esle work and name it complete different so you can get away with it. Some people are just plain cruel. I really do feel sorry for Link Pictures!!!! I hope no other production will ever have to be in this situation.

One last thing...since I'm a nosy person I sure did a lot of asking questions from Link pictures. I asked him is it possible that she just did a similar story and didn't do a continuation of the movie. He said well.....that's what he thought at first when the rumor first started but as he dug for info. on this rumor it seems like the rumor is no long a rumor but the truth of and evil thing being done by Herlinda. Link Pictures contacted Herlinda and she said it is a continuation of his movie. They continue where Maiv Pu is dead. That Nom Phaj then marrys again and torture the new wife through out the movie and all.

So now the next question is why would someone like Herlinda do something so low like this. Knowing that this movie is from someone else. Is she doing this out of greed for money or is she just a cruel person.

crazie_me

sarNie Egg
Hi! This is leng from Link Pictures, as you know the past couple month rumor have being fly around the internet that Herlinda from Herr’s Production has continue my movie “khib ciaj khib tuag” Just want to update the story that isn’t a rumor, its truth.. The movie now completes it’s probably going to release this thanksgiving. The title calls “Nom Phaj lub siab dub” something like that. It’s continue from “Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag” where Nom Phaj beat up Maiv Puv and she dead in the rice field. .
As a well known producer like Herlinda get caught for label cheating, stealing shown no respect for other producer, as a customers what do you think of her? Good or Bad producer? Plus, She sponsoring Nom Phaj to Fresno New year this year to promote her new movie and she going smile to see all the green cash for stealing something she didn’t created it. Ok now it’s up to you as a customer make your choice either you going to buy it or not it’s your choice.
Ask for my movie with xab thoj its going to release in Fresno New Year. The movie title calls “Blaum Lwj Blaum Liam”. Hope everyone will like it. See you at Fresno New Year.
<_< hmmm...just thought i ask....so ur from LINK PICTURES?....sorrie i dont watch hmong movies so i dont know much about these productions and all...but u register on the 8th of november and u just now post on the 17th of november?....... <_<

LinkP

sarNie Egg
Xab Thoj & Hnub Lis isn’t in the movie, just Nom Phaj and Maiv puv according to the news i got from xab. The movie already release in Thailand & Laos she’s still using Herr’s Video as her production after the divorce. I hope all the money she making going to worth her reputation being label as a thief. The movie
going to release this thanksgiving in sac new year.

leek18

sarNie Adult
what the hell herlinda still using her ex husband productions well did they divorce for real or not

Xab Thoj & Hnub Lis isn’t in the movie, just Nom Phaj and Maiv puv according to the news i got from xab. The movie already release in Thailand & Laos she’s still using Herr’s Video as her production after the divorce. I hope all the money she making going to worth her reputation being label as a thief. The movie
going to release this thanksgiving in sac new year.

jun-jun

sarNie Egg
i'm confused... so herlinda is using her ex-husband's story to produce movies and her husband is not happy or what's going on??

leek18

sarNie Adult
well i just found out something. Herlinda didn't use her ex husband to produce the movie well it was a different productions so we got it wrong well i see the cover yesterday at the new year and it was produced by SKT productions or something like that well i can't remember the productions

LinkP

sarNie Egg
The movie is produced by Herlinda with assitants of Kooj Hawj and Nom Phaj Hawj (Txais Hawj). Don't let the production name play tricks on you. The production name belongs to Kooj Hawj and Nom Phaj Hawj. But have you looked at the back of the cover and checked if Herlinda's name is listed as contact info. person.?

She's the one that people will be contacting if interested buying the movie. She's the one that paid the money to have this movie procuded. If this is not consider as her producing the movie what does it consider her to be?

Not only that the money from this movie will be split between the three of them. In other words she's the backbone of this whole problem. Without her the continuation of my movie would not have been possible. She's been in the bussiness long enough to know this is not right or acceptable. That's why she did what she did. That's why the movie is under a different production and different name. This way she can get away with stealing the continuation of Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag.

Watch the movie and tell me if it's indeed a continuation or not. I can guarantee that it is!

This show how people can be easily deceived. Herlinda is not the innocent one here and don't let her tricks be played on you. I've done a good deal of researching the truth before coming in here and posting.