[MOVIE] My God Father(Transformation Film): Pope Thanawat \ Ter Chantavit \ Sammie Cowell

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
How were the reviews ?
They showed in Vietnam too and I enjoyed it. Not very good editing movie but Pope's great in there. I never thought Pope has cinematic qualities but he does. You'll see a totally different Pope in bad boy style. He nailed both emotional and action scenes. Action scenes were great too because it's directed by the action director of F&F7. I think Pope is better off with movie, just leave the lakorn world behind, too complicated.

bit

sarNie Adult
They showed in Vietnam too and I enjoyed it. Not very good editing movie but Pope's great in there. I never thought Pope has cinematic qualities but he does. You'll see a totally different Pope in bad boy style. He nailed both emotional and action scenes. Action scenes were great too because it's directed by the action director of F&F7. I think Pope is better off with movie, just leave the lakorn world behind, too complicated.
Pope should do a Sunny, stick with movies, maybe venture in lakorn once a while.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Just finished watching. Not bad. It was a decent watch. I thought this movie was going to be mainly comedy but it has lots of moments that are kinda sad. They really emphasized Pope’s character trying to understand where his dad was coming from.

Pope’s scenes with Sammy were cute. Too bad they weren’t paired up together in here lol. Now that she’s a freelance, maybe they have a chance. Who knows.

His dad’s friend dying was freaking sad and kinda depressing. I guess they had to have that to show why his dad had to do what he did.
And Pope’s character was able to erase the past! Sammy’s character (Pope’s mom) ended up not committing suicide and shows up at end.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Just finished watching. Not bad. It was a decent watch. I thought this movie was going to be mainly comedy but it has lots of moments that are kinda sad. They really emphasized Pope’s character trying to understand where his dad was coming from.

Pope’s scenes with Sammy were cute. Too bad they weren’t paired up together in here lol. Now that she’s a freelance, maybe they have a chance. Who knows.

His dad’s friend dying was freaking sad and kinda depressing. I guess they had to have that to show why his dad had to do what he did.
And Pope’s character was able to erase the past! Sammy’s character (Pope’s mom) ended up not committing suicide and shows up at end.
I thought there was subtitles. I end up watching it raw. Lol. Ter and Pope had a nice chemistry. Sammie is pretty with the minimal makeup. She look pretty on the wedding day. She got pregnant before marriage. They had some dice old songs in the soundtrack.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought there was subtitles. I end up watching it raw. Lol. Ter and Pope had a nice chemistry. Sammie is pretty with the minimal makeup. She look pretty on the wedding day. She got pregnant before marriage. They had some dice old songs in the soundtrack.
Oh sorry! I didn’t mention no subtitles. I sent it to my parents to watch it too cause they love Pope. Did you understand it for the most part?
Where I can watch this? ❤
Look at my spoiler in the previous comment :) there’s no subtitles though so if you need any translations just let me know.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oh sorry! I didn’t mention no subtitles. I sent it to my parents to watch it too cause they love Pope. Did you understand it for the most part?
No worries. I understand a little bit but got the gist of it. Thank you for finding it. I hope someone post Bella’s movie, I wanna see that one as well.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
No worries. I understand a little bit but got the gist of it. Thank you for finding it. I hope someone post Bella’s movie, I wanna see that one as well.
I’ll be on the look out for it lol. I want to see that one as well and I want to see Weir and Steph’s.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult

Look at my spoiler in the previous comment :) there’s no subtitles though so if you need any translations just let me know.
Thank you. I can understand a lit bit ❤

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
It's on Netflix yesterday already, I think on all SEA countries. Just not sure about other areas

Adriaticos

sarNie Egg
I watched all these films, and I liked them. Actors are real talents. My Godfather is my favorite movie. For me, as a person who believes in God and goes to church https://firstchurchlove.com, such films are very useful. In them, I see something more than just a movie. I noticed how the directors wanted to reveal a certain problem. What do they show from a moral point of view? What does this film teach in general? How many children will understand the essence of this film? I always answer all these questions to myself after watching such films.

Last edited: