[MOVIE] Love You Kohk E-Koeng : Weir Sukollawat / Stephany Auernig

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Sequel to Poo Bao Indy Yayee Inter. I'm super confused though, in this interview Steph says that she's playing another character named Mam. Everyone else is playing the same roles. So basically the love story between Tosapol and Chilo is a waste? If that's the case I'm going to be upset, even though Steph is still in here, it is weird to know that it is another character.

Anyways, I'm excited for the musical numbers. Love to see Weir singing.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
What! Really? Steph is not play as Chilo? What is the movie about? They’re using the same director as the lakorn.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I like the songs! It sounds good and fun to dance to. Love seeing the whole cast in the movie! Too bad that this will probably get push back cus of the coronavirus crisis. This would be great for the new year celebration!

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Edit: nvm, the episodes are for their bts. Lol

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you!! I loved Poo Bao Indy so this definitely looks good to me! I want to see this and Sammy, Pope, and Ter’s movie. Does anyone know where you can watch movies at? I have Malimar but just the website so they don’t offer movies on there. My parents have the TV subscription and I know they have movies on there but we live in different states so clearly can’t use theirs lol.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Thank you!! I loved Poo Bao Indy so this definitely looks good to me! I want to see this and Sammy, Pope, and Ter’s movie. Does anyone know where you can watch movies at? I have Malimar but just the website so they don’t offer movies on there. My parents have the TV subscription and I know they have movies on there but we live in different states so clearly can’t use theirs lol.
I won’t be watching any of the Thai movies that are released in theaters until like a year later. This one, Bella, Sammie, and Pancake movies looks funny. Is there a site that uploads new release Thai movies(not bootlegs)?