movie- Kev Hlub Nyob Qhov Twg? parts 1-3

sina

sarNie Egg
Kev Hlub Nyob Qhov Twg? 1-3​

Is there anyone looking for these movies? I have lots of copies and I'm working on converting them to DVD's. I was the little girl in the movie and we might possibly be making a part 4. The script is complete but give me your feedback on how you think the demand would be for this movie after this long.
is this the movie where the girl can't talk and lives in the forest????? if it is.... i need a copy..... yes, it is one of the best movies made in the hmong history......please keep me updated... thanks...

bayango

sarNie Egg
Here is my suggestion to all those who want copies of these movies....now this is in all seriousness....if you really are interested, e-mail me.... yang_bao_1@hotmail.com and we'll arrange something....

This isn't over yet....i still need your help...pricing....now if the world was perfect, i would be able to hook all you guys up with the movie and call it even....but considering money makes the world go 'round....let me know what you think a FAIR price would be for the whole set in DVD and in VHS. I want varity...i want range...i want anything you got....

As for keeping you updated...i'm not too sure what the 4th part would be about. My dad has the script all ready to go and i think it mainly stars the child that they had together....the little boy....that's all i can give you right now....

Secondly, my dad does have his heart set on making the 4th part....this process of distruibting the first 3 parts of the movie is moving much slower than i would like it to, but it's because he's not sure if it's a good idea. Honestly guys, i'm working on it...but dads will be dads and considering he's been in the movie business for what seemed like forever, he's just watching out for lil ol' me!

Lastly, thank all of you who've taken the time to reply to my posts....i honestly didn't know how this was going to go over since i've never been on here before but it's been a great start....I hope to keep in touch with you all and keep everyone updated to the best of my knowledge. Again, thank you for your time and your ever-so-appreciated opinions.

Like i said, feel free to e-mail me for a (hopefully) quicker response.

*BaOiEe*

Mae

sarNie Adult
There were two kids in the movie...the little boy and the baby girl....man, that little boy was super chubby and cute, same with the lbaby girl... Anyways, I already have my own set, but I just wanted to suggest that $10 per part or $25-28 for the entire set is a good price range... I know I bought my set like 10 years ago and it was only $28 for the whole set......

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
making DVDs are so cheap nowadays.. it's like $10 bucks for a 50 pack. but w/ shipping and labor... i'd say $5-8 bucks to make up for it... times that by three, that's $15-25 bucks...

oh, hey, that's what Mae said too :) great minds think alike.

i'd be interested if i had extra cash. that was an awesome movie... by far one of my FAVES...

mly

sarNie Hatchling
i agree with the other two...for old movies, you might not want to be greedy and charge a whole lot. $20-$25 for all 3 part is probably resonable.

bayango

sarNie Egg
Lo and behold...I've finally come to terms with a price decision.
For anyone interested, Kev Hlub Nyob Qhov Twg {the full set, 1-3} will be making it's reappearence at $25. Otherwise, you can get the individual movies at $10 a piece.
Like i said, e-mail me at yang_bao_1@hotmail.com. I hope to hear from you all soon. Thanks for all the support.
*Bao*

gurlo4

sarNie Egg
:D .. can anyone post the pic or cover to the moive.. it seem like i seen the moive but i want to make sure if it is the one i am thinking of.. please.. thanks you..hehe...bye

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
where did this lady disappear to??? I've been trying to contact her because i want a set of her movie...Guess she don't want my money...ohies... anyone have any idea???

bugsy

sarNie Adult
uh oh....she disappeared? That's no good. Let's hope she comes back cause I have a question for her as well.

But on another note, I wanna say no to the makings of part 4. It just wont have the same feel anymore being that its been so long and it'll only be about their son now. Unless the storyline is like supergood or keeps at it with the "feel" of it all you know. Like if the little house in the woods was still in tact and in there and if the old characters made an appearance. As well as the whole forest theme. I wouldnt like it if it's just a modern love story between the now grown up son and whomever his love interest is.

yerlee

sarNie Egg
Kev Hlub Nyob Qhov Twg? 1-3​

Is there anyone looking for these movies? I have lots of copies and I'm working on converting them to DVD's. I was the little girl in the movie and we might possibly be making a part 4. The script is complete but give me your feedback on how you think the demand would be for this movie after this long.
that movie is so sad.i want a dvd copy of it.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I say no to part 4. The ending for part 3 was good and you should leave it like that. With all your inspirations of continuing to make part 4 I think you guys should consider making a new movie instead.

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
i would love to buy this movie from you! but i rather the DVD! I have this movie somewhere in my mess of movies, but im sure the quality isnt as great anymore. this movie was my childhood movie! i watched it over and over and over again as i was growing up! its funny, me and my friend was fighting about the theme song for this movie just couple of mins ago, and then i found this page.

I say this movie was one of the best hmong made movie! i loved it so very much! do you happen to have th soundtrack for this movie as well? if you do, can i buy a copy? or more like can you put a soundtrack together and sale it to me?

about the 4th parts.. im still a little ify about it.. what would it be about? i thought the last part was a little draggy but none the less i sitll love this movie! whatever you guys decides to do dont kill the movie! its great the way it is already! but i'll support the next part!

Stacy Vang

sarNie Egg
Kev Hlub Nyob Qhov Twg? 1-3

I want to buy it all the parts