[Movie] Brother of the Year: Nong Pee Tee Rak (GDH 559)

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
<Brother of the Year น้อง.พี่.ที่รัก>, the romantic movie that touches Thai people's heart this year.
"It's about all relaitonships"
"Talking about it makes me tear up"
"The siblinghood is touching"
Don't listen to how good this movie is from us! Listen to the audiences who had watched the movie for multiple times!
Distributed by Tangren Cultural Film Group 唐人文化影业集团, coming soon in the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

Credit as tagged

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Omg this is being released in the US too!!! omg.! Gets me excited now!!!! I hope it’s just not limited to California cuz I don’t live there ahaha :(

AE32A4A0-0352-477F-9152-9D373F2FF692.jpeg

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Last edited:

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Singapore, you guys are awesome!!

Thank you for coming out to the GALA PREMIERE of #BrotherOfTheYear and for giving our director BON and the main cast SUNNY, YAYA, and NICHKHUN your greatest support. ♥

As you guys promised, don’t forget to go and watch BROTHER OF THE YEAR, and better, go watch it with your loved ones!

#น้องพี่ที่สิงคโปร์
#น้องพี่ที่รัก

https://www.facebook.com/531247770367735/posts/998326163659891/

Credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
This is not a drill. We repeat, this is NOT A DRILL!

Australia and New Zealand, we hope you are ready to love, laugh, and cry with our latest movie BROTHER OF THE YEAR, starring Thailand’s heartthrob cast Sunny, Yaya, and Nichkhun of 2pm.

The movie is set to hit the cinemas in Australia and New Zealand on 12 July 2018. We guarantee you that THIS is a movie you shouldn’t miss!

#น้องพี่ที่เมืองจิงโจ้และโคอาลา
#BrotherOfTheYear

https://www.facebook.com/531247770367735/posts/993879590771215/

Credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
"Brother of the Year" stars surprised by their popularity in Malaysia

Date Posted: 04 July 2018

"Brother of the Year" stars Nichkhun Horvejkul (Nichkhun), Sunny Suwanmethanont (Sunny) and Urassaya Sperbund (Yaya) were greeted with a throng of screaming fans the moment they ascended from the red carpet to the stage set up at the concourse area of IOI City Mall yesterday evening, where the cast along with director Vithaya Thongyuyong (alternatively known as Witthaya Thongyooyong) attended the mall appearance event to promote their hit rom-com. Since this was Sunny and Yaya's first time in Malaysia, they were pleasantly surprised to learn of their immense popularity in the country. Sunny, especially, had been worried that no one would recognise him. Nichkhun, on the other hand, already feels at home in the country since he's visited many times previously for events related to 2PM, the South Korean boyband he is part of. Here's what took place at the mall appearance:
Read more at http://www.cinema.com.my/articles/g...larity-in-Malaysia&page=4#TfLiPJhfkjweh6Im.99

Credit as tagged

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
It's not playing in Sacramento? I really want to go and support this movie but I don't want drive to San Francisco. Too much traffic.

mollyb

sarNie Egg
<Brother of the Year น้อง.พี่.ที่รัก>, the romantic movie that touches Thai people's heart this year.
"It's about all relaitonships"
"Talking about it makes me tear up"
"The siblinghood is touching"
Don't listen to how good this movie is from us! Listen to the audiences who had watched the movie for multiple times!
Distributed by Tangren Cultural Film Group 唐人文化影业集团, coming soon in the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

Credit as tagged
Theres one theater in california near my area. I’m going to see today. So excited.

Attachments

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I’m hearing mixed reviews about this haha... Nickhun and Ya is the reason I wanna see this not gonna lie lol

Oh well~~ whenever it comes out in DVD, that’s when I’ll get to see it then!

In the meantime, looking forward to their Taiwan promotional event!!!!

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Omg! What a day! Left the house at 2pm and it is now 2:12 am. We've been gone the whole day and just got home from watching this movie in San Francisco at the AMC Van Ness 14 theater. We went to eat in Richmond and then was trying to catch the 6:45 one but ended up stuck in traffic and missed the 6:45 one. So we ended up watching the 9:45 one. I can't believe we that we ended up having to pay $28 for The damn parking bc our ticket expired from the theater validation discount. Oh well, The movie was ok. It wasn't super funny but had it's moment where some lines were kinda funny. The good thing about it was that I thought Yaya seem real natural in here than in her lakorns and I thought Yaya has chemistry with both Nichkhun and Sunny. I wouldn't mind watching it again once the DVD comes out.

SandranoiTay

sarNie Egg
I guess the subtitles can affect a movie viewer perspective? At times when they delivered their PUN intended lines - the jokes doesn't justify with the English sub? Not sure if they hired a pro to do that - but those who do subs for lakorn makes it more understandable - then whoever was hired to do so for this movie. Im not gonna lie it was half ass translation or doesn't match up to what was being said lol Its entertaining if you understand the language to make sense of the lines/jokes. I don't know, but my sissy seems to like it based on subtitle LOL...Hope you get to see it soon :)