[Movie] Brother of the Year: Nong Pee Tee Rak (GDH 559)

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
Please quote that as a spoiler so that those that don't want to know don't have to read it
i think dont need to do that because the ending really obvious actually but what make us wanna watch it to see how well they perform as brother and sister
p.s. actually i dont know how to make it as spoiler :naughty2:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
i think dont need to do that because the ending really obvious actually but what make us wanna watch it to see how well they perform as brother and sister
p.s. actually i dont know how to make it as spoiler :naughty2:
Someone has specifically posted on here that they don't want any spoilers so I think we should be kind & do that for them. How about, I copy your post & post it as a spoiler and you delete your original post? I don't know how to explain how to make a spoiler post lol

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Siti said: from instagram i know the ending finally, jade will have accident and p'chat will give his eyes to jade and she get proposed by moji, what makes everyone cry must be no matter how bad they fight with each other they are still sibling anyway that actually really care to each other, and everyone realize that family really precious :angel10:

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
someone said wish this movie will be doing better than pee mak, but isnt that was impossible? pee mak get 1 billion bath and nong pee teerak right now only get 13 million bath, how long usually thai movie being played in the theater? maybe if its success international that could be happen

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
i hope likit ruk will be doing great in china so that yaya will become more popular there, and her movie also will be loved like bad genius or even more, hope all the best for her

twister02

M♥K
Cannes: Thailand Hitmaker GDH Sells 'Brother of the Year' to China (Exclusive)

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/cannes-thailand-hitmaker-gdh-sells-brother-year-china-1111018

The Thai studio's previous release, high school thriller 'Bad Genius,' became a historic hit in China last year, earning $41 million.
Leading Thai film studio GDH has sold its latest youth-oriented romantic comedy, Brother of the Year, to China and Taiwan.

Independent Taipei-based distributor Catchplay picked up the title during the early days of the Marche du Film in Cannes. The company plans to give the film a wide theatrical release in the Middle Kingdom sometime later this year.

Directed by Vithaya Thongyuyong (My Girl, The Little Comedian), Brother of the Year opened in Thailand on Thursday and is currently leading the local box office. The film had already sold throughout most of the rest of Southeast Asia, where it is set to open in early summer. It stars Thai heartthrobs Nichkhun Horvejkul (2PM), Sunny Suwanmethanont and Urassaya Sperbund.

GDH's previous critically acclaimed release, high-school thriller Bad Genius, became a historic hit in China last year, earning $41 million. That title's success has sparked a wave of interest in Thai filmmaking among Chinese buyers and distributors.

Brother of the Year follows the story of a young Thai girl and her bullying old her brother, who always makes it his mission to break up her romantic relationships. When the sister tries to keep her new perfect half-Japanese boyfriend hidden, the secret can't last for long.

twister02

M♥K
someone said wish this movie will be doing better than pee mak, but isnt that was impossible? pee mak get 1 billion bath and nong pee teerak right now only get 13 million bath, how long usually thai movie being played in the theater? maybe if its success international that could be happen
it's kinda hard to achieve the success of Pee Mak in the box office. :)

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Okay so apparently the spoiler (for the ending) that I was told about by Siti is wrong lol. This is the actual spoiler that someone got from their friend in Thailand who has watched the movie:
Jane got married and moved to Japan with Moji and live newly wed life. Super cute!!!! Then Jane got pregnant. She had a son and then a daughter. Her brother wasn’t on speaking term (he didn’t show up for her wedding and take her down the aisle) and didn’t visit her until she has the 2nd girl.
I hope this is right

twister02

M♥K
Okay so apparently the spoiler (for the ending) that I was told about by Siti is wrong lol. This is the actual spoiler that someone got from their friend in Thailand who has watched the movie:
Jane got married and moved to Japan with Moji and live newly wed life. Super cute!!!! Then Jane got pregnant. She had a son and then a daughter. Her brother wasn’t on speaking term (he didn’t show up for her wedding and take her down the aisle) and didn’t visit her until she has the 2nd girl.
I hope this is right
I preferred the first one you posted. :lol:

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
Me too tbh :pancarta: it was more dramatic & I already wanted to cry just from reading it
is that right? cause i see someone screen capture the video where p'chat said i give my eyes because we are sibling, maybe that was one of the scene from the movie, thank you for the real ending :icon12: if they get married is there any real kiss between jane and moji, i mean yaya and nichkhun?

Last edited:

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
is that right? cause i see someone screen capture the video where p'chat said i give my eyes because we are sibling, maybe that was one of the scene from the movie, thank you for the real ending :icon12: if they get married is there any real kiss between jane and moji, i mean yaya and nichkhun?

Sweety, you should mention the ending in a spoiler. Some people don't want to know the ending.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Idk where I’m gonna watch this in the USA lol help?!? Anyone please share links