[Movie] Brother of the Year: Nong Pee Tee Rak (GDH 559)

Kiaraloveny

To tell frankly... I LOVE HER
Isn't there any place where we can find the synopsis in English...looks like the feedback is really good:thumbup:
Bcz anyways we the inter fans where the movie is not released can't see the movie any time soon:(

twister02

M♥K
Do you think if loads of international fans ask them to release the DVD with English subtitles, they might do it? :crybaby2:
They know they have a huge following internationally so it really depends plus this company offers free subtitles to their series (Project S and Diary of Tootsies S1).
I think Bad Genius DVD has a Chinese and English subtitles and there is also a Thailand version. They might do it with this movie too if it will have a buzz internationally.

As far as I know, their other movies doesn't have a subtitle on the DVD release.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I will translate a few comments in Thai from Nadech's mom IG .

" Already 10 million bahts on the first day of showing, very happy for Brother of the Year. "

" Very entertaining and very touching. Walking out of the theater with swollen eyes. "

" Watched 1st round today, will watch 2nd round tomorrow! ."

" Excellent!, have every feels, funny, romantic, and touching. "

sarNie Adult
Bad Genius was great. The Promise was a flop. It had so much potential, but GDH didn't deliver there.

Glad this is one I can look forward to from them. Please no spoilers, guys, without the spoiler tag that is.

This will likely get English subs. The main casts have a huge international following.

mimiou91

sarNie Egg
can anybody please tell how are the responses about yaya acting and how many people whatched the movie so far please

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
can anybody please tell how are the responses about yaya acting and how many people whatched the movie so far please
Reviews seem to have been very positive in terms of Yaya's acting, most people have been giving this movie a rating of 7 or 8 out of 10, with one critic (I think) giving it 8.5 (or was it 9.5, I can't really remember) out of 10.
From what I've seen on IG the price of cinema tickets for this movie is 180 baht (it might be different in other cinemas though), so 13.3 million baht divided by 180 baht = 73,889 (if we round it up), so approximately 73,889 people watched Brother of the Year yesterday (if we use the 180 baht ticket price).

Last edited:

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
Reviews seem to have been very positive in terms of Yaya's acting, most people have been giving this movie a rating of 7 or 8 out of 10, with one critic (I think) giving it a 9.5 out of 10.
From what I've seen on IG the price of cinema tickets for this movie is 180 baht (it might be different in other cinemas though), so 13.3 million baht divided by 180 baht = 73,889 (if we round it up), so approximately 73,889 people watched Brother of the Year yesterday (if we use the 180 baht ticket price).
did you already watch the movie?

mimiou91

sarNie Egg
Reviews seem to have been very positive in terms of Yaya's acting, most people have been giving this movie a rating of 7 or 8 out of 10, with one critic (I think) giving it 8.5 (or was it 9.5, I can't really remember) out of 10.
oo thank you it's good then i was worried at it's yaya first movie i read before that it's hard for thainland movie to surpass the 1 million admission heope she'll succeed