[Movie] Brother of the Year: Nong Pee Tee Rak (GDH 559)

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Mins, Apr 4, 2018.

1. YadechTaemint

YadechTaemint NY, SHINee, 2NE1 & SEVENTEEN

Hopefully the European dates are announced soon :cheer: Gotta support my SunYa :love: The mixed reviews do make me a bit sceptical though.

@SandranoiTay This is the second time I've heard someone say that the subtitles weren't 100% correct lol.

bonbon and SandranoiTay like this.
  2. SandranoiTay

SandranoiTay sarNie Egg

Crossing fingers for you...YES...I was a bit annoyed how off it was :(

YadechTaemint likes this.
  3. xodxo

xodxo •Royal(Prin)cess•

This is horrible, you have to pay extra for parking! That sucks. But oh well~ you saw the movie and gave us a review. Haha.

Yaya seems really natural in here? Natural as in no make up or natural as in acting? Haha

bonbon likes this.
  4. lakornwatcher

lakornwatcher sarNie Juvenile

Yup it sucked that we had to pay extra for the parking. I think we would only have to pay $8 with the validation from the theater but it was only for 5hr parking. We ended up staying more than 5hrs. It was funny bc we missed the 6:45 one so we slept in the parking lot and waited for the 9:45 show. My bf and I was so tired. I was just glad he wasn't moody or complained about the traffic. Still can't believe we went through all of this just to watch this movie. Oh yeah I meant Yaya's acting seemed more natural in here than in her lakorn. Her makeup is also more natural too. She still looks pretty. Even my bf thought she was pretty. He don't know who Yaya is and don't understand Thai but thought Yaya is pretty and resembles Jessica Alba. Sunny looks good too when he's all dressed up nicely. I'm still hoping Sunny and Yaya would get another movie together as a couple next time. As for Nichkhun, he was cute but thought they kinda dressed him dorky in some scenes.

she_love_NY and bonbon like this.
  5. YadechTaemint

Brother of the Year is no.1 so far for 2018 :cheer::clap: 66 million baht on its opening weekend:clap:
    IMG_20180806_154012.jpg

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
  6. YadechTaemint