[Movie] Bhuppae Sunniwat 2(GDH): Pope Thanawat\Bella Ranee

nat12

sarNie Adult
According to that chart, white is an auspicious colour for finance on Wednesday. So today Pope posted a clip in his IG story of him drinking Sano, while wearing white, LOL.

Also there will be a promotional event for Real Thai coconut milk (a sponsor for the movie) on the 27th.

nat12

sarNie Adult
The MV for the official theme song! :love:

The song is beautiful. The MV is beautiful too. GDH is really good at publicity… with every clip released we get bits of new scenes not seen before. Previously we got more of the comedy, but this time we see more of the drama. Really makes me want to watch the movie NOW.

bit

sarNie Adult
Seeing how Pope and Bella are actually so good in conveying emotion in their story, what was P' Nok Jariya thinking giving them such a mediocre drama in Roy Leh Marya. Pope talent was wasted so much in that.

nat12

sarNie Adult
The MV made me cry! :crybaby2:

Seeing how Pope and Bella are actually so good in conveying emotion in their story, what was P' Nok Jariya thinking giving them such a mediocre drama in Roy Leh Marya. Pope talent was wasted so much in that.
Without Pope-Bella I would not have watched that lakorn, so they served their purpose, ha. I heard that Pope was offered the role because he suited the character. Maybe she was thinking of his Samee Tee Tra character. I bet Bella was offered the role because she’s good, and I bet the channel wanted to pair her with Pope again. I heard Bella wasn’t the first choice for the role.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ink has such a soothing voice and that shot of her with the flower petals is really pretty. Wonder if they'll give Ice a song too since he's a singer.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Glad I wasn’t the only one who cried watching the mv. :)

I was wondering if Ice would have a song too, but I think the director wanted a more classic/epic mood for this song. Supposedly he really likes Ink’s voice but was a bit hesitant at first cos her genre is synth-pop. But he found the composer who, turned out to be a BPS fan and read the novel too.:thumbup:

Now I’m wondering if the couple will face a separation too just like in BPS - is that why Pope is in a sailor’s outfit? And is that why Kaesorn will see Det? Also I think the song has a melodic link to the original BPS theme song.

Found out on Twitter that this movie has a run time of 165-166 mins. OMG.

nat12

sarNie Adult
I’m very excited about this! Their chemistry together is like no other.
Definitely. I think they both can generate chemistry with all their co-stars, but definitely their chemistry just explodes when acting opposite each other.

Actually, they both don’t even have to act together to generate their on-screen chemistry. If Thailand ever wants to remake their version of The Lake House, they should cast both of them as leads.