[Movie] Bhuppae Sunniwat 2(GDH): Pope Thanawat\Bella Ranee

nat12

sarNie Juvenile
Oh I don't know if that's the "official" or real reason-just my assumptions based on those 2 restrictions. China only allows like 20 foreign films a year or some really low number and a good % of them are probably Hollywood movies. The ban on time travel in movies/dramas is because it disrespects history.
I’m sure that’s just the excuse that the CCP government gives. The CCP brought Cultural Revolution to China. I can’t think of a bigger disrespect (and that’s saying the least) to history than that. The government limits the number of foreign films because they want to limit foreign influence on its citizens. So that they can still control their citizens and they can remain in power, that’s it. I have no idea why they are so sure that they can only open their economy to the outside but still close off everything else, but they will still try because that’s the only way they can keep their power.

But yes, Pope & Bella have a huge fan base there. Otherwise RLM wouldn’t have gotten its simulcast rights for China, to the point that their on-air schedule had to be delayed.