Mother roasted her children

Kina

Dubsteppin'
From Hindustani Times

Neighbours of young and vulnerable Nirmala would have never thought that she would burn her kids alive in a fit of rage! But that's what happened when the lady allegedly roasted two of her children.

Nirmala was the resident of Barah Railway colony and the area comes under Alambagh police station in Lucknow.

The cruelty of the murder could be judged from the fact that Nirmala twisted the neck of her one-year-old son Munna before throwing him in flames. She then took out the body from fire and stored it in a refrigerator.

She killed her daughter Shelly in the same way. Petrified after seeing the horrendous act, Nirmala's third kid Divya struggled for her safety and even clawed her mother's face. The girl raised an alarm and was helped by neighbours. Divya saved the life of her sister Shalu who was strangulated by Nirmala.

On hearing the desperate cries of the kids, the neighbours reached Nirmala's place only to find thick smoke emanating from the house. The door was immediately broke open and the child was saved.

After committing the dastardly act, Nirmala wept inconsolably for her children. She explained that she wanted to destroy her family in a fit of rage.

On being interrogated, Nirmala revealed that it was the torturous behaviour of her husband Mansa Ram Chaurasia that provoked her to take this beastly turn.

She further informed that Mansa Ram falsely blamed her for having an illicit relationship and that he beat her very often. Not only this he once stripped her and even hit her.

Nirmala has now been arrested.
Is that crazy or what????

I think she really WAS psychologically bruised from her husband's beatings and false accusations. Sometimes, it can really drive you into insanity. It's sad for her, and sad for her children. I feel bad, but human beings react so different to various situations, and this one made her go crazzzyyyy :(

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Wow thats crazy LOL but in a way i can understand that being mentally and physically abused can drive a person crazy.. but thats no excuse to kill your children ..and wow her kids T_____T man its sad hearing news like this .

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
This is some crazy stuff. She killed her own blooded children. She must be badly beated by her husband that she claims on taking such acts. I feel sorry for her kids.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Wow to kill her own flesh & blood children, she must have been over taken by alot of power she has inside her of her abuse to be able to do that. So sad, her other daughter must have been so scared & shocked to see her own mother killing her bro and sis like that.

Julie_Yang

sarNie Hatchling
Wow...that is some pretty wacky stuff..damn..gosh..but somehow..i could imagine my mom doing that to us..LOL..we're such bad kids to her..or, i think we are? dont know..but yeah..gosh..that is some pretty scary crap right there..gosh..can't imagine being strangled and even burnt, then stored in the refridgerator? damn..gosh..

FRIED KIDS..2 for one dollar..LOL :lol:

noungning

Heartless
wow that's really sad. it probably came in the form of anger and revenge. she was so angry, she wanted to hurt her husband so she sought the only thing she thought meant everything to him; his kids. she probably didn't want her husband to die without suffering from the pain and touture he placed on her mentally.

it's just called revenge, that's why you don't get a person mad! especially woman!

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
That is sad but I bet you she probably was suffering from post partum blues...a lot of women go through that and not a lot get treatment and sometimes their symptoms can go undetected for years until they do something drastic like hurt their own children when they don't want to...It is sooo sad...

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
How sad, never knew anything like that will occured. heard about slice up kids and drowning kid but never heard about fried kids before. :( ;)

pond

sarNie Egg
:eek: Damn what is she on man!!!!!!! How could a mother do that!! :arrg: she should do that to her husband instead..

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Such a tragic :( and awfully disturbing at the same time! :angry:

People are so sick these days especially those involved in infanticide and or any horrendous act such as this...

These psychologically unstable individuals that have cases of domestic or any other kinds of violence are potential threats to these innocent kids.

Her prolonged exposure / suffering to & from psychological, emotional, physical & etc. traumas probably causes her to fear and hate her husband at the same time.

How can she do this to her own biological kids?

Well, hurting someone doesnt necessarily have to be direct and if he adores / cares for the kids, then losing them all at once will engrave a permanent scar for life.

A father loving his kids probably wont forgive himself and be remorseful for the cause of their deaths.

He will now suffer many times more than she ever did.

Whatever the reasons it may be, it's a very sad case for the mother who falls victim to an abusive husband and the children who suffered the consequences.

Us, human reacts so differently to various things and I'm not too sure how well anyone can tolerate if in her position.

Though, barbaric behaviors / insanity cant be use to justify every criminal offense.

Side Note:

I've read a few articles shared by my classmates on parents microwaving their babies.

Their skin is so sensitive and you know just a few seconds can make a slice of ham sizzle...

Imagine their poor souls.

noungning

Heartless
OMG microwaving their babies, they probably think it is like how the hospital have those heater ovens for babies... gosh ppl

but noodles... lol we do think so much alike eh. read my post and ur post! same meaning different wording lmao :)

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
OMG microwaving their babies, they probably think it is like how the hospital have those heater ovens for babies... gosh ppl

but noodles... lol we do think so much alike eh. read my post and ur post! same meaning different wording lmao :)
I dont see how they can stand and watch them suffer like that -_-

Microwaving could possibly be a new killing trend ; psychos are copycats.

LOL...Swedish Fish, I didnt think anyone would want to read my long post and yes, we are alike in many aspects.

I've noticed that too, after typing my chain of thoughts ^_^

Side Note:

I've read this some time ago about victims who suffers from acid splash or things of that nature.

This man wanted a boy, so he decides to kill his baby girl by putting acid in her bottle.

Her mom came in and seen the baby regurgitating / choking, wipes it off and come to realize that it's acid when it burns her hand.

Miraculously, the baby survived, but you know a once healthy baby is now emotionally and phsyically scarred for life.

Not to mention the abnormality of her voice.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Oh NO, that is terrible! That's just so horrendously terrible! I wonder sometimes what people think about when getting with a potential spouse? Do you no get to know them long enough to know their behaviours?

Well, sometimes, you can live with someone for so long and still not know what or how they think inside, deep down. That's just the scary part.

Poor kids...they will always be effected by it for the rest of their lives and there's really know way to forget. You don't forget something like that, besides moving on with your life.

I say, the world is getting more crazy everyday...or...more like every minute.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Oh NO, that is terrible! That's just so horrendously terrible! I wonder sometimes what people think about when getting with a potential spouse? Do you no get to know them long enough to know their behaviours?

Well, sometimes, you can live with someone for so long and still not know what or how they think inside, deep down. That's just the scary part.

Poor kids...they will always be effected by it for the rest of their lives and there's really know way to forget. You don't forget something like that, besides moving on with your life.

I say, the world is getting more crazy everyday...or...more like every minute.
Human behaviors...interesting.

Some can be predictable, but who is to say that the displayed behavior(s) is really how they are since it can be triggered by various stimuli such as surroundings, personal experiences, and etc.

Plus, we as well as other things changes within time...

An innocent person today can be a murderer tomorrow.