Most underrated P'ek/N'ek?

Babyt

sarNie Elites
just because you don't win an award...i don't think that would make him underrated...i mean chakrit is everywhere..he has a lot of lakorns in just one year

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i guess winning a award isn't all that...but it's a way of being recognized for your hard work..for example if you work your butt of at school..and every administrator praised you for your work...wouldn't it be kinda sad..and even kinda unworth it at times to not get any recognition?..i dunno..but working for the industry for tis long..well not reallie...wouldn't you be wondering where the award is at...well of course i'm not sayin' all P'Krit want is awards! awards! awards! but you know where i'm tryin' 2 get at rite??

cinny

sarNie Egg
Love Puri.
Had him ever won an award for best supporting actor?
If he hasn't, I think he should.
He's such a good actor.
I cried watching his dramas especially the one with Bua and another one with fang.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
omg.. totally captain and pepper they don't get to work with famous nang'eks coz they only work for ch5 that's why but i would love them to on ch3 and ch7 too.

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
vicky is really underrated...
tao sarocha too...she's too a good actress...i remember she use to get leading role and now she's just a suppoter...

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
i think JUI WARATTAYA is kinda underrated. i think she's really pretty and her acting skills are good(not perfect, but quite good...i mean, she only started acting right? about a few years)

Mae

sarNie Adult
Agree with everything Kashie had said there, he is auch a hot and an amazing actor! chakrit should be getting the "award for Best Actor every year" because he is really the only best actor out of those p'ek.
I completely agree...for example, I think it was 2005 or 2006 where Chakrit had some of the best acting roles...he not only performed superb, but his lakorns had high ratings....However, Tik still swiped the best actor award despite his lakorn with Aum being a flop!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I completely agree...for example, I think it was 2005 or 2006 where Chakrit had some of the best acting roles...he not only performed superb, but his lakorns had high ratings....However, Tik still swiped the best actor award despite his lakorn with Aum being a flop!
that must have been 2004..cuz tat was the last reign of P'Tik...2005 and 2006 was the Reign of Ken Theeradeth Wongpuapan..

2004 was P'Tik from Mr. Nice Guy...2005 was Song Rao Nirundon for P'Ken...2006 was Oum Ruk for P'Ken....i'm okay w/ 2005 and 2006..cuz Song Rao wuz wondeful and so was Oum Ruk...but difinetly...esp. last year P'Krit should have at least be nominate for Kol Ruk Game or Ruen Rak Ruen Tard...anywayz..which lakorns did P'krit do for 2004?

i hope he gets nominated at the ever least if he doesn't win this year...cuz i have a feeling P'ken might wen again...LOL...but i would wonder for which lakorn though? hey i'm going to make a new thread...

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
the lakorn that tik and aum did that someone said that it's a flop, is it Nang Sao Jing Jai Kub Nai Sand Dee??? that's one was a total HIT in thailand. it was one of the best ever that year!! it was GREAT!!! after watching this lakorn, my family bought the CDs(we usually dont buy CDs unless they are SERIOUSLY good)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

hmmm I would have to say

Nang Ek's

Yui - Man this girl is awesome; yet I don't know why she is so underrated
Ae Issayria- Man as much as she's getting lakorns; she was way more famous back in the days I think she is still pretty and she is still an awesome actress but yet her roles are very small lately
Nan - the nang ek from ban rai luern ruk starring tao somchai; she is also in sueb rahard ruk as one of the cult members; jao sao salam she was the n'rai... i love her as nang ek! and it sucks that she gets small roles or nang rai roles now
Ann A. - and no it's not because she's my favorite actress; well wait it is kina im her fan for a reason because i think she's an awesome actress. i'm sure if she gets bigger roles she'd do great in it. a lot of people dislike her over her voice; but i mean... a lot of nang ek's sounds annoying. Like rotmay i love that girl but her voice is to loud and big
Rotmay-i loved her in kom ruk kom sanae ha; but she mainly gets 2nd lead in her lakorns now a days
Namfon K - I love her man she's so pretty; she's a great actress too
Joy Sirilak - Joy i must say is amazing in ruen ruk ruen tard omg she did awesome; it upsets me that she's getting replaced in one of her lakorns...
Vicky- She's under rated =/

Edit: To Add Nat Evrita; I love her i think she should get more roles :wub:

Pra ek's

Puri - like what everyone said lol
Pepper - Well i dont think he's like the best actor <3 love him though; I think if he got more important roles he would improve a lot.

for pra'eks thats all i can think of lol

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow this post is so old. I think N'ek that is underrated right now would have to be Ae. She's such a great actress. Wish she had better roles.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Arnus, he's a hottie and very p'ek material. And ch7 dared to give him a father role in Duay Rang Atitharn, like seriously. All he gets now is crappy p'ek roles for evening lakorns and supporting/rai.

Cee Siwat, he seems so pushed to the side now. He's a really good actor. He made me cry in Bo Bae.

Amy Klinpratoom, she only gets supporting roles and evening lakorn n'ek role *sigh*

Asy

sarNie Immature
May I say Donut? She's versatile and very cute. I love her as both nang rai and nang ek. But she is nowhere. I believe she only plays small supporting role for Khun Seuk.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ I agree. I think Donut's a great actress and played her previous lead roles well.

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
May I say Donut? She's versatile and very cute. I love her as both nang rai and nang ek. But she is nowhere. I believe she only plays small supporting role for Khun Seuk.
I have to completely agree. Donut is an amazing actress but she doesn't seem to get noticed for them or maybe because she's just not as popular as other actresses.

lilazianguzl

sarNie Egg
I think Donut too deserve better. Don't understand why she is not recognize for her excellence acting. Love her with her two lakorn with P'Tye. Why is it that I never see her in any of Ch3 calendar photoshoot?