Most underrated P'ek/N'ek?

Dramagurl

Localkpt
Females
Ae isariya-She’s a great actress but she never got the hype from the public as much as other Thai actresses around her gen. I also think she’s very pretty(not as much as when she was younger but she’s still okay too). I loved her in ngao asoke. She didn’t get a lot of great male actors to play with her.

Namfon Kullanat-She was a decent and good actress although just like Ae she didn’t get as much hype too from the public. I also think they could’ve given her more main female roles with a p’ek during the mid to late 2000s. Instead she kept getting the bad female leads. I would’ve loved her to act with ken t, tik, shahkrit, Andrew, etc.
Males
Bee Swiss-He was kinda done dirty. I like his acting and he’s charismatic. I only liked his dramas with namfon. I wanted to see him more as a p’ek with good female leads during the mid to late 2000s but sadly that never happened. He could’ve been just as popular as the veteran and older Thai actors.

I have more but I can’t think of any right now. I’ll come back later and put more actors and actresses here.