Most Memorable Lakorn Scene Or Line

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

Chai Nai Fun
-When Pete Tells Pin "I may be your dream guy, but your best friend (chakrit) is your true love"

Chai Nai Fun
-When Pete Tells Pin "I may be your dream guy, but your best friend (chakrit) is your true love"
Wow that's really sweet. :wub:

alrite heres a go at it..

just finish rewatching Tae Pan Korn w/ Num/Ann

-The part when he was telling Rachawadee about how Chak Nang Noi was killed and he said something like "the story of people doing good deeds and getting that good deed in return is merely a story of children, not the story of life. In my lifetime I saw innocent people die like criminals and say the evils rose up to fame" *sad*

-Discribing how much he misses Chak Nang Noi "Do you know how much it hurts when every breath you take in and let out keeps reminding you of a person you can never hold again?" (Damn, that's sad) :(

Dome Tong

-When they were arguing in the car and then Saranyu just lean in to kiss Nampueng, she said "Mister Adik, right now we're still arguing" and he said "BS" and kissed her lol

Sawan Biang

-a scene when Narin comes home and Kawee is waiting for her half way. He pulls her into the bushes and try to kiss her. He ripped open her shirt a little and saw his necklace. And wicked Wee said "Why did you hide my necklace. But its okay to be sneaky like this...its exciting." lol

-and just all the r-scenes at the beach house, the thought of the bed right there by the big ass sliding glass door. I mean if anyone was to walk by on the beach, they'll be getting a free show...OMG :blink:

-Mamia

-Who can forget the scene when she wipped his shoe with her hair?

Ban Bajatorn

-The scene when Chakrit and Marsha gets shot. One shot went through both of them. :(

Mafia Tee Ruk

- Chakrit climbed through Pat's window to try to convince her back to HK. When she didn't answer him, he started kissing her neck, they proceeded and then Pat woke up. LOL she was dreaming about making out with him LOL :lol:

that's all for now

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Manee Yard Fah ~ the kissing scene at the window,before ann go back to her palace.

Ruk Lamoon Loon Lamai ~ when ann fell in front of her room,she like "OMG!thanks God,nobody see me"..

Oum Ruk ~ 1)when ann pretend that she want to delivery at shoping mall,the ken carried her.
The scene look so natural..
2)when ken massage ann,and she said it ticklish..ann face so cute that time..
3)Ann out from the hospital after delivery and ken ask to carry her baby..
that scene was so sad..
4)the dream scene..ken's dream that he go to see his baby at ann's house..
thats funny..
5)The ending scene at photo exhibition...
6)Oh,one more..never forget the street fight scene! lol

Likit Kammathep ~ the uncut kissing scene!!!
~ 1st night for ann and mart father..that scene was hilarious..

Sawan Bieng ~ the force kiss
~ the underwater kiss
~ kawee hug narin from behind
~ when narin said to kawee that he no need to take responsibility.i think ann
was SUPERB when she said that line..
~ when kawee found narin,and narin said she don't believe a person like kawee
will remorse,will apologize,can really start over for everything..
i really like that scene..
~ when kawee call narin friend,(the guy and the buy worked at flower shop),
the phone was vibrate,suddenly they dance..lol..both of them was so funny..
~ the scene when narin's mother told kawee that she can raise 3 child alone,
why can't she raise one more grandchild..thet line was so touching
~ of course the proposal scene..BEST PROPOSAL SCENE EVER (from pra'ek to nang ek)

Borisud Bambat Kaen ~ all kissing scene especially the 1st kiss...i think its the best
force kiss..
~ the scene ann ate cake,chkrit ask her to eat at home,and she suddenly
scream that she want to eat here..
~ when taywan licked nongchanai's cheek...lol

SPGT ~ when the one guy ask chakrit 'do you get some last night?'lol

Soot Sanae Ha ~ so many..
~ all kisses especially the kiss at the sofa.
~ ann dance in the car "wonder girls can't dance like me'..what a funny line..lol
~ when ann fell,then she get up and her butt bumped to ken's chest.
~ the scene that ann wear like a christmast tree..lol.
~ the proposal scene..BEST PROPOSAL SCENE FROM NANG EK..hahaha

365 Wan Hang Ruk ~ BTS clip for love scene.. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Muddie Murda

smile...
Hahaha Lady Dila you're so funny. 365 Wan Hang Ruk isn't even released yet and it's on your list lol I can't wait either.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
lol..yup..i'm ann's fans..I'm from Malaysia and only watch ann's lakorn..
I never watch other lakorn if the nang ek is not ANN.. :D
and i knew ken,chakrit,aum a,louise scott,jane,chatchai,au,num,and others just because they acted with ann.. :rolleyes:

p/s : can't wait for 365 and a confirmation about tik-ann lakorn.. :)

junoesque17

sarNie Hatchling
Oum Ruk
- wen Napat don't want the baby and she was trying to fall down the stairs it made me laugh!
- Napat eating flowers like its chocolates so funny!
- the gay real estate guy... hahahahaha!!!
- the street fight between Chen and Pat
- wen Chen trying to massage Pat's neck and she got all uncomfy with it
- Pat faking her labor at the mall and Chen ended up carrying her was sweet and funny
- the scene that fooled me was wen Chen's dream wen he said "i love u" to Pat and they went to Pat's condo to see the baby i thought the whole scene was true and it ended up being a dream...

Sawan Bieng
- first lakorn that i've watch and did not skip any scenes... the theme song itself was memorable
- all about Kawee was memorable coz Ken was so hot!!!!
- the R-scenes! the pool kissing, taking care of Narin wen she got sick, wiping Narin's tears wen she was sleeping
- Kawee knocking on Narin's door to ask her if she wants to eat then he unlocks the door and hugged Narin from the back...
- Kawee went to Narin's house wen he found out she was pregnant
- all the scenes when Kawee finally found Narin and staying with her, cooking, cleaning, picking flowers, helping her... wen she got cramps on her knees, clipping her toe nails, feeding her at the hospital, Kawee's tears up wen he saw the ultra sound of his baby
- Narin while in labor finally told Kawee not to leave her ever again...
- THE PROPOSAL!!!!!!!!! best proposal!!!! Kawee kneeling down asking her to marry him then in return Narin kneel down gave him a kiss and accept the proposal! that was just too sweet!!!!

Jai Rao
- Vic's crying scenes made me wanna cry too, him running for Chorlada to stop her.. then he cried coz she already left, then his dad died... that was really a sad scene...
- Vic pulled Chorlada and hugged her!!
- their first night together and the morning after that...
- Vic singing... recording the song then he dialed Chorlada's number for her to hear it.. that one was just so sweet!!!
- Vic found out she was sick and went to the hospital holding her and crying
- Chorlada already paralyzed and Vic carrying her at his back walking at the beach singing to her then she made a movement... sad and happy

Soot Saneha
- Kru Cook first time to teach Alin to cook
- Alin doing crazy stuff to get info about Lek
- Alin wearing that all yellow outfit!! hahahaha!!!
- Kru Cook teaching Alin to cook kids meal with Puppey... Alin insisting Puppey to call her P'
- Kru Cook and Alin while cooking pizza then she got flour on her eyes and Kru Cook helping her
- wen Kru Cook made medicine for Alin for her throat and how Alin said thank you
- Alin on a lakorn shooting and wearing a school uniform and Kru Cook making fun of her
- wen Alin got drunk and Kru Cook carrying her back then kiss at the sofa
- both of them went to the flower market and i love the song... Alin dancing on the car!
- Kru Cook as a guest on her tv show the way they were looking at each other
- Alin asking forgiveness to Kru Cook while asking for help on her wedding menu...
- Alin getting angry at Lek throwing things at him
- Kru Cook telling her about it she love someone coz he is perfect or he is perfect that's why u love him... those lines are memorable...
- Alin finding out her true feeling for Kru Cook... all the things she was doin just to win him
- wen both of them brush each other's cheeks and Alin got all giddy about it.. so cute..
- the proposal scene at the church was funny and sweet! and the kissing scene! i love it!!!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Dao Pra Sook - Num and Kob
- Everything mentioned from posts since 2007
- When Kob switch w/a prostitute to fool the guys & then one of the guys gets HIV
- When Num takes Kob to get checked & finds out she's a virgin
- Kob finally finds out the truth about her parents; when her step dad accepts her

Jao Ying Lum Sing - New and Pinky
- When New and Pinky promise to be brothers forever and meet at their special spot.
- Okay, this is bad...but when Om tries to r Pinky in the balance. Wished he was p'ek too & not the evil guy.

Oum Ruk - Ken and Ann
- Whenever Ken reads the baby book and sends milk to Ann to drink so the baby will be healthy
- When Ann gave birth and Ken was right there with her.
- When Ken finds out the baby's name is Photo because he's a photographer and Ann named the baby after him because she loves him.

Sanae Lookthung - Rung and idk
- When he goes and ask for the n'ek hand in marriage singing that one country song
- When he gets famous, he wears the lei that his wife gave him

Mornlark Lookthung - Saranyu and Numpeung
- At the pageant, p'ek shows up and starts singing w/ n'ek
- When they sing the "sip meun (10,000)" song

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
KGR:
- when Pawee's mom wants Nith to work with her husband because "the more they see each other the more intimate they will be" he said he doesn't want to work with her because sharing the same room is more than enough, if not he will turn to be crazy "Crazy? If you're crazy don't worry. I have some acquaintances at the mental hospital: I will advise you"
- when Pawee went to see his mom at the hospital and he gave her some foreign fruits (which are expensive), then Nith came with some thai desserts "See! See what Nith gives to me: she only gives me good foods, not like you! When you came you always bring foreign fruits for me. You're really worthless..."
- Nith is pregnant and Pim with her best friend and her mom came to Pawee's house for asking him to divorce but he said he can't because Nith is pregnant and if he divorces with her, everyone will think that he's a heartless man. Then Pim shout at Nith that Nith should did something to be pregnant because Pawee is disgusted by her and he will never touch her "Talking about this, it's been a long time I have it in my heart (mind): I've been raped by khun Pawee" i love Pawee's face when she said that
and more!

Ladeevadee's lakorn (i don't remind the title but it was a comedy):
the p'ek has a girlfriend but one night he raped Ladeevadee
"Don't tell me you're pregnant.
- No, I'm not pregnant...
- ... (the p'ek seems relieved)
- I only give birth in x (if my memory is good it should be 8) months"

Ban sai tong:
_ at the end Saranyu find Monrudee at her mom's house and she wants to know why he has married with her
"It's not because I love you
- ... (Monrudee looks shocked and disappointed)
- but because you are like me..."
_ during their honeymoon, she makes a coffee for him and then she rest on the balcony's railing
"Are you cold Poojama?" she didn't answer but turn to him with a lovely smile! it shows that they'll do it!!!!
_ After their first night she looks so shy
_ When he put all the shell in his pocket: it's so unusual for him

cloud888

sarNie Egg
Favourite scenes from 'Dok Ruk Rim Tang' starring Bie and Vill

1) The scene when Vee and Ooth meet each other and they lock eyes. That part was so cute.
2) The hospital scene when Vee was trying to untie his pj pant and Ooth had to help him out. That part was hilarious.
3) The other hospital scene when Vee kissed Ooth, for real, in the hospital then he said that 'I kissed him again.' That part was so romantic.
4) The bathroom scene when Vee was having a bath, Ooth slipped on the sponge and cascaded into the bathtub. Vee was very aroused and started to act weird around Ooth. Love that scene.
5) The part when he went all mental because he thought he was gay and he went to the doctor and they gave him a new appointment time to see the doctor for next month. He said that if I'm not cure within a week, I'll kill myself. That line just cracks me up all the time.
6) When he realised that Ooth was a girl and he acted all weird around her. Love the bed scene where she have to sleep with him. Vee was scarring Ooth when Vee started exercising in front of her. When she asked him why, he said (and this part cracks me up big time) 'I like to excerise before going to bed.' He starred at her intently in the eys and said, 'I like it alot.'
7) The feeding scene when they were feeding each other that noodle soup and he said not to put too much sugar in the soup. He said that ' I don't want it to be any sweeter than this '. He's referring to the situation being sweet not the soup. Love that scene.
8) Also the cookie scene when he was feeding her cookies. He kept on saying, 'is it nice. Here, take another bite.' And also when he was inhaling the coffee's scent, he inhaled her scent too. He said this coffee has a nice aroma. Of couse we all know that he was referring to her scent.
9) The part where Vee and Ooth was bickering to each other because Jane poured coffee for Vee. Then Vee friends said that when they bicker, it reminded him of when he and his wife fight. That part was super hilarious.

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
Jam Luey Gamathep - when Cherry and Chakrit were sharing the same plate and eating ahhh so sweet! Also when at the end when they were at the beach and Cherry was following Chakrit's footstep it's sooo romantic!

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
Gosh, I have so many memorable moments from my favourite lakorns but here's some I can think of now:

Plerng Payu: When Oil and Aum were in the supermarket together and when they went on a weekend away trip together. SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!

So Sanae Ha: Oil and Aum dancing on the beach with hula-like skirts! The tent scene also. And when Pralee writes the words I love Rames on the eggs.

Buang Banjatorn: When Praenuan tells Khet that she's leaving him to be with her true love, Laoperng, as the bed is burning. Then she jumps in and Laoperng catches her.

Kaew Lorm Petch: Most of the scenes between Vill and Son. They were really cute.

Kaew Luem Kon: When Captain tells Aom that she's a princess, and puts the top of the pot on her head as a crown and gives her the soup ladle as her sceptre. EEEE!!!

Klin Kaew Tum Nuk Khao: When Bua gives Au the pillowcase that she made for him for his birthday. Bua was so cute in that scene. And then Au has to choose between the pillowcases, Bua's or Voonsen's.

Nang Barb: All of the scenes in which Aum was flirting with Khem.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
klp: when son puts wiew's hand on his heart and said some sweet words; it was so cute. :)

sk: of course when mos n wiew practice the play, puting thier hands against each others. :wub:

drrt: all their kiss scene between bie n wiew. :wub: so romantic! :wub:

kkkj: when rome and rita talk to the cups hanging on the trees, it so cute n sad n lovable. ^_^

bst: everthing about joy's disabled brother, especially when he drowned to death, who can forget that scene; i cried my eyes off for that. :(

????: i dunt know the title but noon's lakorn with vee; where she has a blind father and a sister, i cried throught the movie, it was horrible; especailly she died at the end too. :(

cloud of jade: forgot the thai title, but when rome and jaine puts the necklace on each other. it was so sweet! :D

mkw: when cherry's right eye keep blink or sumthing and mart really came to ruin her grandopening for her dessert store. :lol: that was a cute and funny part.

brra: of course when they were lost and they have to sleep at this one place and when win says: "torfah, why do we have to be brothers and sisters?" :( breaks my heart.

lr: when ann ran in the rain and the part where they first meet pepper, when she was modeling and put his pen in her mouth and told her to stay still. :)

lk: of course when tik died! :(

rahr: mew n bie's wedding scene, it was short but cute.:wub: and the beach scene where she cook 500 meals for bie n time.

???: forgot the title but captain n pim's lakorn. after he raped her and she was going o leave with this bis ass suitcase; :lol: i laugh my but off.

more.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Hm...I have so many, but where to start.

Badarn Jai (Aum & Margie): when P'tor & everyone played a prank on Peung. At the hospital, she accidentically slips out "because I love you." He's like foreals?? Haha

DaoPraSook: morning after the rawr, at breakfast when Pak was feeding Dao. So romantic.

Jam Leoy Ruk (Aum & Aff): when Harit came over to San's house, So brings them water & he asked "cheur arai na?" Her facial expression was so cute.

Namtan Mai (Aum & Aff): opening scene, when he hears Bo's voice & looks up. The entire lunch scene. Loved the way he looked at her & every line he said, especially "sometimes we're stupid, forgetting to see what's nearby us," and "I'm willing to be stupid."

Por Noo Ben Superstar: when Kate crawls into bed with Dan Thep cause she's scared. He thought she was a ghost and got scared. LOL! Freaking hilarious scene.

Sawan Bien (Ann & Ken): when Kavee's in bed thinking about how he mistreated Narin.

Roy ley sanae rai (Aom & Tik): wedding scene, when Neung learns the truth. The whole scene was heartbreaking. She was crying on the streets, so sad. I love her acting!

Hua Jai Song Park: when Boy was telling Toey how he doesn't want his child to go through what he went through, such an emotional scene.

Wimarn Sai (Chakrit & Bee): She moves out and he sleeps on her bed cause he misses her. He finds the watch he gave her many years ago. He goes to her place & the made up.

Kaew Tah Pee (Tik & Cherry): when he was putting the necklace on her. Such a blushing scene.

Saradara (not sure of title, Likit & Noos): when he saw Miss Pummai's picture. The kipnap scene when she asked "does anybody kinda speak English?". When she disguised as an old lady and finally bumping into her parents. When she was in a plane and gets a flower and letter saying "I've been missing you or I'll be missing you." And the finale...when he shows up at her friend's birthday party and kept bugging her. Everybody goes "Nakeem!"

Rak Nai Roi Kan (Tang & Noos): Pat meets Ong's father, realizes who he is and walks back to his family. Ong follows and grab his hand and the background music, PERfECTLY playec out and such a heartbreaking scene. The ending, Ong leaves a note for her dad. Ong in a wedding dress waiting by the door at the beach house. Then she see's Pat's spirit and walked towards the ocean. Oh I cried so much and felt so empty.

Rak Nakara (I think that's the title, Aum & Brook): the first time Aum bows (glap) to him. Something so beautiful about how she did it.

Tam Hua Jai Bai Sook gla: in the bedroom and Kareem was pulling Danielle into the bathroom to bathe with him and she was like "ja bai nai?" Then she pulls him and he says "ja bai nai?" Or was it the other way around haha

Chai Nai Fun: ending scene where Pete drives off and Bird's song is playing & all the flashbacks. I cried for Pete. By the way, does anybody have that song. Been looking for it for so long.

Manee Yard Fah: they were hanging up their laundry & playing around the kisses her. Haha and her expression. ALL the kissing scenes were great!

Likit Kamathep (Ann & Mark): when he asked her "don't you want to happy?" When Ann says "before he's your husband, he might have been someone else's husband."

Sao Noi Cafe: when Joy was dancing flirtatiously while performing and the p'ek got upset.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
So glad that u mentioned Dome Tong pink_juliet_kashie..just for that you made me miss it and had me rewatched all over again..LOL..THANK YOU...

The one that was also memorable was when she was sick becuz she was out in the rain and was having nightmare and frighten, he gently calms her down and gave her a soft kiss on the lip..

HuaJaiSila-When he made the exchange with the bad guy for Fang he look out the window and said "Min may not mean the world to you, but to me, she is my everything."..also, before the "r" Bie forced kiss Fang and she would repeatedly slap him over and over and he still went for the kiss..LOL..it shows that Love is Pain..

FaiGammethep(Ning K./??) after he found out that she's been taking birth control pills, he said "Phom ja tum hai khoon tong kep phom hai dai"..don't know it I spelled it right, but he said that he "WILL" make her have his child...hint that it was an "r".

Oh and KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, Donut was in JonPloneJai with Num, not Janie..LOL..

Tigrafr

sarNie Hatchling
Borisud :

The scene with the rain when Jorn tell to NounChai that he loves her
The episode 13 at the end when they arrive to face the mother

Likit Kammaptep :

When Mart learn that he is the father of the baby

Qi Pao :

Every romantic scene between Ann & Smart

Soot :

All kissing scene

JLR :

The scene with the bracelet
When Harit Save Soraya fron the water
Every scene after the rape where he try to apologize
Nukul who fight Harit
The revenge of Soraya at Harit by doing the same things.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Luk Mai Klai Ton (Andrew G. & Kob S.): The scene where Chanon shares with Rasa about his mom lying to Rak, and in the end collapses in sadness in Rasa's arms. This scene is one the most memorable scenes because their roles switched. Chanon became the vulnerable one while Rasa became the comforter. It Showed the dynamics of a real relationship. When Chanon breaks down and Rasa pulls him in for a hug my heart sank. This scene is so well shot and executed that it stuck with me since the day I first saw this lakorn. Kob and Andrew did very well delivering their lines. They spoke to each other like they really were Chanon and Rasa. Kudos to everyone!