Most handsome Indian actor?

cecilia

Staff member
I used to like Karan because of DMG ... but I'm turned off after reading about his behavior.  I don't like unfaithful men; both in gf/bf status and marriage. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cecilia said:
I used to like Karan because of DMG ... but I'm turned off after reading about his behavior.  I don't like unfaithful men; both in gf/bf status and marriage. 
I know. It really is a turnoff. Maybe that's why he doesn't get much movie deals. Because you know Indian ET is all about drama. Haha.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Very rare a TV actor becomes successful in movies. Indians dont like to watch actors from TV in movies. Example Prachi Desai, Barun Sobti (Is Pyar Ko Kya Naam Du), Jai Bhanushali, Surveen chawla these were superstars in TV. Prachi was too young like 18 when she became successful and popular, Barun had a famous drama but they all quit TV for films. But they did not become successful.
Only few became successful like Sushant Singh Rajput. It was his luck that he got a debut like Kai Po Che now he is doing his 4th film, a biopic on India's famous sportsman. Yami Gautam (she acted in John Abraham's production, Vicky Donor) is doing quite well and Ayushmann Khurana (he was main lead in Vicky Donor). Ayushmann was a VJ

SRK also comes from TV. His first drama was Fauji :p

Kelly...OM

sarNie Hatchling
My best lookers through out the years: Aamir, Salman, Chunky, Bobby,Arjun Rampal & Imran. Srk, was never a looker to me but he won my love with his acting/roles that's when his attraction started.