Most Anticipated 2015 Lakorn

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Lom sorn rak
Neung nai suan
Tarm rak keun jai
Big improvement from js 1 lakorn in 2014 lol These 3 should last me the yr

If push, kent t or margie have a light or fun lakorn nxt yr, i really might consider watching too :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:
Hopefully 2015 won't be boring! 
Oh you're gonna wish it's boring once Fai Lang Fai and Mai Sin Rai Fao Sawat airs. Haha. Those two lakorns are gonna be so raeng....

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Oh you're gonna wish it's boring once Fai Lang Fai and Mai Sin Rai Fao Sawat airs. Haha. Those two lakorns are gonna be so raeng....
fai lang fai not just raeng its crazy nasty 

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Not looking forward to any, but wanna see more fresh original storyline. I take that back... I'm actually looking forward to Ken and Cherry, Andrew return, and Es from ch7

byebye

sarNie OldFart
My two anticipated lakorns are so raeng it's going make my head spin. I don't know which one takes the cake though. I want to say both but since it's a remake Matt might get a happy ending with Rome...while Kwan/Tui might not. But to me, these two couples should not end up together. They are 4 screw up people that needs therapy and an extended vacation from each other.

Jana...the one with Andrew and Bella right? As much as I adore Andrew I will pass. I have not watch any of Bella's lakorns and I probably won't start. She's a pretty girl but somehow she almost borderline how I feel about Chomp. I will watch the one with him and Ice though. And especially the one with Taew.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
byebye said:
My two anticipated lakorns are so raeng it's going make my head spin. I don't know which one takes the cake though. I want to say both but since it's a remake Matt might get a happy ending with Rome...while Kwan/Tui might not. But to me, these two couples should not end up together. They are 4 screw up people that needs therapy and an extended vacation from each other.

Jana...the one with Andrew and Bella right? As much as I adore Andrew I will pass. I have not watch any of Bella's lakorns and I probably won't start. She's a pretty girl but somehow she almost borderline how I feel about Chomp. I will watch the one with him and Ice though. And especially the one with Taew.
i agree the 4 of them are just screwed up, perfect word to describe them 

yeah Bella sometime i find her looking arrogant 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Teaser:

1. Ab Ruk Online (Peter C. & Anne T. / Mark P. & Kim K.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GHkbIUkwoA
Cr: KimmyStation

2. Mafia Luerd Mungkorn: Series 1-4 (Ananda E. & Kim K. / Ken T. & Cherry K. / Tik J. & Mew N. / Andrew G. & Taew N.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUsH7PSgOK0
Cr: TrueLifeTDCM

3. Ngao Jai (Toomtam Y. & Vill W.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX2HMfSX7vw
Cr: oneHD

dariey

sarNie Adult
i have my mood off with lakorn right now so i'm not in high anticipated mood but these got me interested enough to be in my list.
*not in order

Song huajai nee puea tur.the fun cast they have.not in my list for now.if interested enough i'll watch
Abb ruk online.i want to watch kim & anne scene only.i don't like story totally  focus on romance.i can't even move from ep 1.not going to continue it anyway..lol
Nang chada.horror & tragedy genre attract me.hope the storyline is ok since this came from ch7.
Tai ngao jan.fun storyline & they have margie and great too.
Ka badin.fighting scene of course.coz i'm the person who loveee action with blade.
Tarm ruk keun jai.nature?...lol.the cast and the angst too.
Roy leh sanae rai.i can't bring my self to watch push other lakorn so i'm looking foward for this one even i don't like the genre.
MLM.action all the way.krating plot interest me most.
Neung nai suang.solely coz of yaya.
Poo kong yod ruk.margie & the fun cast together with the storyline.i know this is remake for god-know-how-many-time but since there is margie.i will spare on this.
Mor Phee Cyber.pat,kong & fun cast again.

now i doubt some of it will be in 2015 or 2016.

non,too bored with too much romance for now..i'll dig this again when my mood come back,if not i will say bye bye to lakorn world..

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
I'm looking forward to Leurd Mungkorn series, Fai Lang Fai, and Ngao Jai! I'm also looking forward to the rest of Ab Ruk Online.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
1. Abb Ruk Online
2. Fai Lang Fai
3. Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart
4. Ngao Jai
5. Mafia Series (Kim & Ananda)
6. Roy Leh Sanae Rai
7. Nang Chada
8. Peuan Pang

All the slap/kiss genres are first, excluding ARO. Lol. The rest are nam nao lakorns. I'm not into sad lakorns, but Nang Chada and Peuan Pang have wonderful castings. I cannot wait to see Weir, Mai, and Kan again!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
1. Abb Ruk Online
2. Fai Lang Fai
3. Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart
4. Ngao Jai
5. Mafia Series (Kim & Ananda)
6. Roy Leh Sanae Rai
7. Nang Chada
8. Peuan Pang

All the slap/kiss genres are first, excluding ARO. Lol. The rest are nam nao lakorns. I'm not into sad lakorns, but Nang Chada and Peuan Pang have wonderful castings. I cannot wait to see Weir, Mai, and Kan again!
I like your list! Hehe. Those are the lakorns I look forward to as well. Hehe.