Mos Patiparn's Girlfriend

sunisa

i have no comment on her either but as long as they're happy together,that's all it matter.wish them the best of luck.

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
I think that shes got a great personality thats why he likes her instead of someone else so good luck to you mos and moss gf

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
geese!!!not to b rude or anything but mos has bad taste!!!but i'm happy 4 him that he finally has a grlfrind.anyways that must suck 4 his grlfrind that he has 2 go buat.that is funny 2 knoe that an actor like him would go buat.i never saw that 1 coming. :)

nida

sarNie Egg
well..i don't know wat to say since i just so in love wid mos for so long and i was dreaming of mos wid one of my dara that i like but i guess not..but anyways i'm happy for him..since my dream never come true so..its ok..but hopefully i'll gets to c him one day n gets to took one pic. wid him then i'm already happy for this life time... i still love you mos patiparn...

.diane.

Media Fanatic
luvtik said:
geese!!!not to b rude or anything but mos has bad taste!!!but i'm happy 4 him that he finally has a grlfrind.anyways that must suck 4 his grlfrind that he has 2 go buat.that is funny 2 knoe that an actor like him would go buat.i never saw that 1 coming. :)
[post="145582"][/post]​
it's what's on the inside that counts right? :lmao: his girlfriend should be very understanding of his decision to buat. buat isn't uncommon. it's more about respect, tradition, and culture. many actors, daras, entertainers have buat and or will buat in the future. p'mos has said himself that he hasn't been able to in the past because he's been extremely busy; however, he's decided he needs to make time - he wants to make his mother proud. p'mos has been in the media industry for a very long time, he started back when he was 17. since then, he's been taking projects here and there and hasn't really had a year off. i will miss p'mos during that year but he's also got over 7 albums, numerous vcds and lakorns for us to tune into when "row kid teung p'mos!" p'mos states i'm not married yet and my mother will not get younger. i am pretty sad but i think p'mos will settle down after his buat :wavecry: whether if it's with khun gem or p'noon only the hearts between the two will make it happen. oh wait, the p'noon pairing is one of the tiny things i keep asking the powers that be to fixup :wub:

stephanie

sarNie Adult
his girlfriend is cute, i've seen better, but hey! it's about time these ppl start havin their own life! i'm so happy for him! but heartbroken at the same time! :(