MOS CONCERT

fanny

sarNie Adult
we had fun at the concert, but compared to lift and oil's concert their was more organized. mos was such a good entertainer, but the play was so unorganize and the staffs was rude and didnt know what they were doing beside collecting the money from the fans.

pze

sarNie Adult
i second wat sunny said too...id like to know too...

my cousin called to tell me the next day about how much of a mess it was but i didnt get to ask her wat really went down...

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
I just want to let everyone that went to the concert in Sac that the pen Mos used to sign his autograph is a washable pen so don't get your photo or t-shirt it wet or touch it. So if you don't want the autograph to disappear don't wear it just frame it.
I was going to ask Mos to use my permanent pen but the staff was rushing so I didn't get to ask him to use my pen so now the autograph on my t-shirt disappear. The staff was rushing me so much that I didn't even get to put to put my stuffs down so I put my hands behind my back and the pic turned weird.
For me the guy staffs are rude especially the one who was helping Mos but the girls were cool.

karolinav89

sarNie Egg
I just want to let everyone that went to the concert in Sac that the pen Mos used to sign his autograph is a washable pen so don't get your photo or t-shirt it wet or touch it. So if you don't want the autograph to disappear don't wear it just frame it.
I was going to ask Mos to use my permanent pen but the staff was rushing so I didn't get to ask him to use my pen so now the autograph on my t-shirt disappear. The staff was rushing me so much that I didn't even get to put to put my stuffs down so I put my hands behind my back and the pic turned weird.
For me the guy staffs are rude especially the one who was helping Mos but the girls were cool.

WHAT....GOOD THING I HAVEN'T WASH IT YET...I DIDN'T WEAR MINE I HAVE HIM SIGN IT N DANCE WIT THE SHIRT WHILE HE WAS SINGIN...LOL...I GUESS I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO FRAME IT....THANX FOR THE INFO

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I went to the fresno concert, front row first person infront of him! I was sure lucky man! LOL and to get to kiss him! omg, a dream cum true! HEHEHE. and I enjoyed it to the MAX! I absolutely love this guy even more than I already did! He's so friendly and fuN! gosh, yes, I wanted to take him home too! gosh, he's so hot! i can go on forever. this concert was AWESOME! It was totally worth it for me! I LOVEMOS! HAHA, i see my head in sum of ur pictures. we were the ones right infront of you guys. lol =))

max

sarNie Elites
This is why I hate living where I live. I can never attend concerts like this without having to fly out of state! Ahh! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

feyy

sarNie Hatchling
just go over it with permanent pen if u want to wear the shirts i did that ahhahh!!

maimablis

sarNie Egg
I regret going to the CONCERT, fresno! It doesn't worth my money. All the hosters peps are RUDE and DISRESPECTFUL. I suggest that they not host any more concert. I swear they are ripping fan off. What the FUCK. Those cheap picture were 20 dollars plus they rush u through it.I t's a good thing most of my friend didn't go i guess they were right after all about thos HOST-ER PEPS.

ONE THING I WANT TO SHARED. I DON'T KNOE IF HE'S GONNA HAVE ANOTEHR CONCERT, BUT GIRLS+BOYS BE READY HAVE CASH IN YOUR POCKET. CASH IS THE NUMBER ONE TO GET HIS ATTENTION.THIS WAS WHAT HAPPENED AT THE FRESNO CONCERT. I WENT UP NEAR THE STAGE TO ASK FOR HIS AUTO. N I WAITED FOE 20 MINUTES. I SUPPOSE HE SAW MEH BUT HE CARELESS. THEN A GIRL CAME UP NEXT TO ME AND FLASH A $10 DOLLOAR BILL N HE CAME STRAIGHT TO HER N SIGN THE CD COVER SHE HAD. I WASNT MAD WHEN THAT HAPPENED, BUT AGAIN AFTER THAT GIRL, ANOTHER CAME UP WITH ANOTHER $$$$$10 DOLLAR BILLS N YES HE WENT STRAIGHT TO GET IT AND PUT IT IN HIS POCKET N AUTOG. FOE HER. I WAS SO MAD RITE THEN. SO, A COUPLE OF MINUTES LATER I TOOK OUT A $$$$$5$$$$$$ DOLLAR BILLS AND RISE IT UP. AND GUESS WHAT HE CAME.. I HAD BEEN TO THE NUM, OILAND LIFE, AND THIS CONCERT. I THINK THAT HIS CONCERT IS THE WORST ONE. SO DISORGANIZED. At least this is my opinion. I wonder how others feel. IT WAS A TOTAL RIP OFF AFTERALL. WASTE OF TIME.

pze

sarNie Adult
im sorry to hear that so many of you guys experience a bad concert....i honestly dont really know what to tell you guys....

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
im sorry ya experienced that at the show! i guess i should of toured with them..maybe the next one! thang at the concert can get outta hand unexpectedly && that's sumthang u caN't control, but sponsoring && trying to get rich off of this TRUST me he anit getting rich. WE only sponsor just so the star can see they have fans in the u.s. && ya guys can see them. dun't get me wrong that u offended us but it's good that ur honest.
dae.... :)

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i second wat sunny said too...id like to know too...

my cousin called to tell me the next day about how much of a mess it was but i didnt get to ask her wat really went down...

yes... i'd like to know too please. :mellow:

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
i think these type of concerts aren't his usual type, so when he see money in the air waving at him of course his intention is going towards the mula. i mean who wouldn't... && just by looking he easily gets sidetrack or lose his spot easily when he sing. not that im defending him or anythang but each venue and or star is different.

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
ONE THING I WANT TO SHARED. I DON'T KNOE IF HE'S GONNA HAVE ANOTEHR CONCERT, BUT GIRLS+BOYS BE READY HAVE CASH IN YOUR POCKET. CASH IS THE NUMBER ONE TO GET HIS ATTENTION.THIS WAS WHAT HAPPENED AT THE FRESNO CONCERT. I WENT UP NEAR THE STAGE TO ASK FOR HIS AUTO. N I WAITED FOE 20 MINUTES. I SUPPOSE HE SAW MEH BUT HE CARELESS. THEN A GIRL CAME UP NEXT TO ME AND FLASH A $10 DOLLOAR BILL N HE CAME STRAIGHT TO HER N SIGN THE CD COVER SHE HAD. I WASNT MAD WHEN THAT HAPPENED, BUT AGAIN AFTER THAT GIRL, ANOTHER CAME UP WITH ANOTHER $$$$$10 DOLLAR BILLS N YES HE WENT STRAIGHT TO GET IT AND PUT IT IN HIS POCKET N AUTOG. FOE HER. I WAS SO MAD RITE THEN. SO, A COUPLE OF MINUTES LATER I TOOK OUT A $$$$$5$$$$$$ DOLLAR BILLS AND RISE IT UP. AND GUESS WHAT HE CAME.. I HAD BEEN TO THE NUM, OILAND LIFE, AND THIS CONCERT. I THINK THAT HIS CONCERT IS THE WORST ONE. SO DISORGANIZED. At least this is my opinion. I wonder how others feel. IT WAS A TOTAL RIP OFF AFTERALL. WASTE OF TIME.
lol hopefully mos isn't like that for his concert tomorrow. one thing i liked about num is his wonderful interaction with his fans. he doesn't just see those who are SCREAMING near the stage...he waves and looks at the fans who are sitting politely in their chairs also. love him!

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Geeze, you guys really make me wanna go and not wanna go *sighs to the MN concert
it would have been nice if the photo session, which for some cost $20 and $10, be like the one with Lift and Oil, a nice bground with a plastic cover on it...
That kind of photo session, is worth my money.

Anyways, the best concert I have been to was Aon Sarunwut's concert. He came down to the dance floor and danced with people...When he came down dancing, we took the chance to took photo with him; while dancing; the staff didn't objected to it. I yearn for this kind of concert again.
Anyways, at the end of the concert, he didn't leave but he stay around until there were a few people left. Me and my cousins were amoung those people b/c we were waiting for our photo, so we got to talk with him. The sponsor and staff were pretty nice. Aon was so cool with people hugging and kissing him. I was so jealous when he kissed my cousin's cheek and it was during the photo session. I regret now asking him for one whenever I look at my cousin's picture

The second best was with Num and Captain's concert! Pepper is okay. Lift and Oil's concert; I feel the staffs were way too strict!!!! Although Lift and Oil are very hansome, I didn't like the concert a bit. I went for the photo session, a prove that I have been there with them :p

The money thing was very interesting funny to hear. When I saw people gave money to Lift and Oil, Num, Captain, Pepper, and Aon, I feel very bad for them. It's just feel very weird, like an insult to them or something. I guess this is just how I feel, don't know if other are too.

(Sorry, off track. Couldn't help it since talking about concert bring back good memories with other concert)