Mos-Aom on Preaw Magazine

Kayla

sarNie Adult
LOL Chewy, I love the look on Mos face on that image. He looks like a naughty school boy trying to play hand on's or footsie. :lmao:

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg...HOT!!!!..Mos and and Aom sure is Hot together..aom looks gorgeous on the front cover..im starting to like this more then saung row nirondon..cuz theres more cute scene between aom and mos..i love it when they argue..sooo cute..hehe..thanx kayla for the pix!

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
at first i didn't notice but after looking at it so many time and Mos's facial expression...ehhe you know what's up hehheeheh i can't wait to watch this week esp.....hot hot ...

mizzniki

sarNie Hatchling
love the cover magazine mos and aom looking good together. awww look at how mos looking at aom and putting his hand on aom thigh naughty boi hehehe.

arissara

sarNie Egg
Chewy said:

Ya see where Mos's hand is at :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Mos thinks he could get away with this <_< heheh of course he can.....it's MOS we're talking about... :lmao:
[post="33550"][/post]​
I think it was supposed to be there. Mos is being naughty, by putting his hands on Aom's leg and pretend to look innocent.

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Like I said before it's those innocent ones you better watch out for, they are sneaker than you think.

One blink and you'll miss everything. :shocked:

numfon

sarNie Adult
ooomg..i'm so getting this mag. ..well..i read almost every issues anyway, but i really want this one! today, today!! O_O

heels in snow..:lol: no wonder why p'aom got sick.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL didnt realize that he was shirtless, now cant help but look again and maybe again ahaha. Hmm, but I thought they could have trim his bangs a bit and change Aum's yellow shoes to something that'll match with her pink dress, other than that they look really cute and the concept of the pics were great.

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
lol....kayla....thanks so much for sharing these pics with us!! you're the best!! hahaha.....i'm so in love with this shoot!!!

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
WOW!!! This photoshoot is reallllly cute and Aom is soo cute in a sexy way. Shes showing some skin...