morning after pill

K

KawaiiTennyo

so all in all ..prescriptions for PCP is good !! but also get your annual PAP test too since you're going in to get your PCP might as well go in for a test too .. yes having sex is NATURAL but if you can stick to abstinence do so because it will cut off alot of trouble .. =P .. and if not STICK to one partner get yourself tested and them tested if possible !! =) besides i think it's really bad to use PCP often so i don't think it can be use as a contraception only as an EMERGENCY CONTRACEPTION!! so kids be safe!!! that's all i have to say be smart about it and be safe .. and rape victims there are places like planned parenthood who does everything CONFIDENTIALLY i dont think you even have to give out your real name .. and with no cost you can get tests and contraception and yes this includes PCP pills !!! go on their website .. so don't be scared .. there's always help ..

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
:D Haha, you crack me up.

That just about sums it up. They should use you for one of those infomercial things.

K

KawaiiTennyo

marduk said:
:D Haha, you crack me up.

That just about sums it up. They should use you for one of those infomercial things.
[post="18881"][/post]​
yea so what are we debating about if everyone agrees on getting prescriptions for it .. girls are usually shy but they should go online and look for information!! and if you don't have internet access GO TO YOUR LOCAL LIBRARY !! yes i think i can be in those informercial i'm quite persuasive hahah =P

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
hmmm..from my point of view..it should be prescriptionless cuz some girls will be too shy or embarassed to go get it even though they know they have been a bad girl the night before...by offering it easily...they will be able to protect themselves from having an unexpected pregnancy... :blink: