More than one?

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
That's what my girls do. So yeah, NOW, what do I do? One of them has basically
made it obvious that he wants something to happen. And I'm like =___=^^^!!!

This is really bad. I feel like an awful person. At first, I started off as keeping my
options open. But I've kind of led them all on. So then, now what? I don't want
make any of them go like "You were talking to other guys while it was you and me?"
They're all very nice guys - like VERY nice guys.

I think I've my decision though. But my problem is, how do you break it to them
without them ending up hating you or like never talking to you again? O_O

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You write them a letter and run..

LOL kidding,

but ok.. it's going to be hard for them to understand especially if they really like you. They will need time. So it's hard to avoid the possibility that they will be mad at you or stop talking to you for awhile. What you have to understand is what if you were in their shoe? How would you feel? They will definitely need some time to think about it and the best thing for you to do now is to be honest with them and tell them where you stand. The more you prolong the more their feelings will grow and the more their feelings grow the more they will resent you in the end..

I was in the situation once.. I was still close friends with one of my ex's who stuck by me for years and years .. and he wasn't too happy when I finally told him after 5 years after our break up that we can never be in a relationship again because I can only see him as a friend. I was expecting him to be angry and stuff.. I paid for it for an entire year... The entire year he didn't talk to me .. When he saw me he just walked right by me and it hurted. At the same time I couldn't get angry because I did it to myself. We knew each other for 10 years and I waited 5 years after we broke up to realize and be able to tell him that he shouldn't wait for me anymore... When he finally picked up the phone and called me .. my heart nearly dropped in joy because I didn't think that he would ever forgive me..

So the lesson is the longer you wait the longer they will be hostile towards you. It's never easy when you have people's feelings in the way.. Also by holding them back and not letting them know .. they are missing out on opportunity's what if there is a girl that likes them right now? They are telling that girl that they have you .. and that girl moves on ... I don't mean to be harsh on you but ... you should know what is right and what is wrong Joey :p you're a much better person than that..... I'm sure they will understand .. no one can be mad at you too long you're too cute :p

rukD2B

...Eh? O_O

I hope so. =__=^^

It's be nice to be friends with them. Kyah~~!
At first, when I was just talking to ONE of them,
I was like "This is progressing so slowly!" But now,
I'm like "Omg, too fast! I'm not ready to make a
decision." Agh, this sucks! >__<;;;

I think one of them has made it quite obvious that
he's interested but I've decided to ignore it and yeah.
That's really mean but. It's like, there's drama with
each of them already so yeah. Wtcrap.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
lol That's not bad. You can't help liking more than one person but I'd say it's hard to be in love with more than one person though.
Anyway, you could always date all of them to see who you like more, of course let them all know it ahead of time. I don't mean be in a relationship with all of them at once, just casual getting-to-know someone dating. Nothing wrong with that, unless you sleep with all three than well... :p

rukD2B

Omg girl, no. LMFAO.

Actually, it's time to update on this. I think I'm doing better now. ;)
Thanks guys. I've pretty much given myself some time to know each
of them. And I've made my choice and I was honest with the other
two about the situation that I'm talking to someone else.

However!

Their replies made me feel super guilty. These three guys are so nice!
I feel awful about it, but I'd prefer it be done now than later. Thanks. ;)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yay Joey nice to hear that you finally resolved the issue. Merry Christmas!!!