More than one?

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Like what if you're into *ahem*more*ahem*than*ahem*one*ahem*person?
Would that be considered bad? Say...Three? Gyah~ this sounds bad. =__=

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Then most likely you don't like either of them enough to be with them :p if you question yourself then it's highly likely that their are qualities you admire about each person. Sometimes that admiration could be mistaken for real feelings ^__-" I could be wrong but usually thats the case

rukD2B

LOL @ Nai.

Thanks Tina. I don't know. I think that's right.
Or so I hope. O_O I've been thinking about it.

you may be polyamorous? B)

i'm attracted to more than 1 person all the time, but it doesn't mean i'm romantically interested in all of them. just crushes. :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oh i've been in your situation before. For me personally, it's just my emotion messing with my head. I'll start to think this guy likes me & i'll go with it & then another guy will come along & i'll think i like him. & then in the end i'm like i don't like any of the two. :lol:

It could probably be nothing either. You might think you like one person one day & the next day you'll be over it. :p

rukD2B

LOL @ Cappy. Yeah, I didn't expect this to happen.
They just all came at the same time, like I said.

Err...Noy, it's kind of like that. I hope. Would I be
better off if I just walk away from all three?

I don't want to appear mean to them. I've kind of
led them on - all three of them.

I have battling out this problem with my cousin, and
she said that I should just wait because it's too early
for me to have to choose one of them. So I'm going
to wait for a bit first. =__=

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
are you just dating them? I don't see anything wrong if you're just casual dating. Going out to dinner.. movies.. whatever...

Do they all know eachother?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Personally, I can't like or talk to more than one guy at a time...it's just how I was programmed...but from the other person's perspective...you wouldn't want to be one of someone's choices either, right? If you were seeing someone, you'd only want to be the only person they're seeing...but I'm old-fashioned and traditional...so I don't know, that's just my opinion

true. true. i'd want to be with one person, too or else it just ruins the romance for me, if i have many people going on. the thing is it takes time to get to know people and even learn about ourselves... the things we like and dislike. we may "think" we'll know what we like in a person, but we don't really know unless we experience it.

that's where casual dating comes in as in a simple movie, walk, kiddy golf, etc.... it'll give you time to get to know the person as well as get to know other people. you can be dating 1, 3 or 100... whatever you can handle. it doesn't even have to involve anything romantic. casual dating gives you the opportunity to get to know the person, & actually experience learning about the qualities you like or dislike in a person. there's an "ideal" & what we actually do like/dislike.

i wouldn't want to be the only person a girl has ever dated. i WANT to know she's dated a lot of people and CHOSE me. it's another thing if she's slept around a lot. not for me. :lol: i don't want to be someone who just there at the right time & place (meeting her first). there's a possibility of her having that doubt about maybe she could have done better. i'd rather she date a lot people and chose the best for her. :p

that's just my take. i understand the not wanting to be chosen side, too. it could take the romance out.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LOL @ Cappy. Yeah, I didn't expect this to happen.
They just all came at the same time, like I said.

Err...Noy, it's kind of like that. I hope. Would I be
better off if I just walk away from all three?

I don't want to appear mean to them. I've kind of
led them on - all three of them.

I have battling out this problem with my cousin, and
she said that I should just wait because it's too early
for me to have to choose one of them. So I'm going
to wait for a bit first. =__=

Ayy N'Joey you lead them on too? o_0. LOL. I personally never liked three different people at once, I may think there are several people that are handsome but I don't know them well enough to like them. Do they all like you too? If so, damn better figure out which one you want before you lose all three. Good luck :).

rukD2B

Aiyah~~~!

Thanks 7270. That makes sense.

And raymond_obsessed, I agree with you because I just want
to be talking to solely one person. I don't like having more than one
becuase it gets difficult and plus, I don't think it'd be fair if the person
was talking to just me and I'm like all over the place. =__=

I think I'm waiting. Yeah Nai. I think I've led them on a bit.
Aish. I'm so retarded. Like wtheck. I'm going to wait, and if I can't
make up my mind then I'm just going to get rid of all three. It wouldn't
be fair to any of them. There are bad things about each of them, the
way I see it. But honestly, I can't hold it against any of them either.

>o<

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol N' Joey I know how it is ;p I was stuck in the same position at once before I got with Tim. I was talking to 2 other guys that were here in the same city and zip code lol and led all of them on =/ but in the end I realize that regardless of who I was with hanging out with .. on a date with Tim was always on my mind.. Therefore my mind was made up, but your situation is different. However, always remember that if you can't decide by now then maybe you just don't like any of them enough to choose? In that case then maybe you don't want to take any of them serious? Unless there is one of them that you can't see yourself without =/

rukD2B

Err...I don't know. O_O

Gosh;;; this is so weird.

One of my girls told me that it was too early
for me to determine anything so I should wait.

Gah. Now let me ask you guys this. What is the
best method to get rid of stalkers? O_O

rukD2B

Ha, ha. Gah. I don't know how to do that.

=___=^^^

Omg. This is getting more difficult. I feel guilty - really guilty.
Wtcrap. Ugh. How do people do something bad without affecting
the innocent victims that are involved? Gyah~!

noungning

Heartless
omg no it's not wrong. u aren't committed to them!

if u were say...dating them... that's still um dating hahaha it's not official... i belong to u and u belong to me type of deal... that's more like marriage, but yea... u get the point i think...

u are just having crushes. which is quite normal :) and heck, u can have 50 ppl falling for u too haha. but eventually i believe u'll be able to decipher which 1 person is the person u'd rather be with most, and they'd make more sense to u.

but yeah, then there are people that can't find all those good things in 1 person, so they just make some really good friends and stay single. lol... haha.

ohhhhh and there are the bad ones, the boys with more than 1 chick. or girl with more than one... boy... :p and are called a player... haha

judyp

sarNie Adult
true. true. i'd want to be with one person, too or else it just ruins the romance for me, if i have many people going on. the thing is it takes time to get to know people and even learn about ourselves... the things we like and dislike. we may "think" we'll know what we like in a person, but we don't really know unless we experience it.

that's where casual dating comes in as in a simple movie, walk, kiddy golf, etc.... it'll give you time to get to know the person as well as get to know other people. you can be dating 1, 3 or 100... whatever you can handle. it doesn't even have to involve anything romantic. casual dating gives you the opportunity to get to know the person, & actually experience learning about the qualities you like or dislike in a person. there's an "ideal" & what we actually do like/dislike.

i wouldn't want to be the only person a girl has ever dated. i WANT to know she's dated a lot of people and CHOSE me. it's another thing if she's slept around a lot. not for me. :lol: i don't want to be someone who just there at the right time & place (meeting her first). there's a possibility of her having that doubt about maybe she could have done better. i'd rather she date a lot people and chose the best for her. :p

that's just my take. i understand the not wanting to be chosen side, too. it could take the romance out.
ditto! i like your take on this.

rukD2B

LOLs. Thanks Ning. I see what you mean. I think I'm just at the
crushing stage. Maybe I'll just end up walking away from all three
guys without making a decision. I rather like my single life but
yeah. I feel bad for leading them on. =___=