More Thai concert in US Please.... Die-hard fan

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
There are International (Lao, Thai, Viet, etc) concerts often, every month. There is a tour now, but 2 Lao singers from Laos and Thailand, so may not be artists you are interested in :)

But follow my cousin's FB page https://m.facebook.com/TLMLive

He has brought singers such as: Num Sonram, Mos, Lift and Oil, Kal, etc to tour the US. He will update his page daily of upcoming concerts and where :)

Kelly...OM

sarNie Hatchling
Sadly I missed out on lift/oil & Mos! Argh well more like I didn't know haha! Hopefully he plans to bring Dan/Beam.

minankumo

sarNie Adult
~Sandy~ said:
There are International (Lao, Thai, Viet, etc) concerts often, every month. There is a tour now, but 2 Lao singers from Laos and Thailand, so may not be artists you are interested in :)

But follow my cousin's FB page https://m.facebook.com/TLMLive

He has brought singers such as: Num Sonram, Mos, Lift and Oil, Kal, etc to tour the US. He will update his page daily of upcoming concerts and where :)
thanks. i wonder do they accept  request

~Sandy~

minankumo said:
thanks. i wonder do they accept  request

Yes. And for the page i sent you, just "LIKE" it and you will start seeing updates on your newsfeed.

Kelly...OM said:
Sadly I missed out on lift/oil & Mos! Argh well more like I didn't know haha! Hopefully he plans to bring Dan/Beam.

I missed out on Mos too, cant remember why though lol. But i had a great time at Lift & Oil, was hanging out backstage with them half of the night during photos. :woot2:  Num and Val's concert was fun too. P'Num was extremely tired, so he didnt say much at the end, but i had a chance to eat at the same table as him (late midnight dinner lol). Kal was a sweetheart! Perks of being a relative sometimes, get to meet and greet LOL

I've been away from AF for a while, but if i see someone good thats touring, i will post a new topic with tour dates and location for everyone :)

minankumo

sarNie Adult
I wonder if they are still going to get Dome for US Tour. I saw post from 2012 album'photo section. I really want to see Dome.

~Sandy~

As of right now, it looks like P'Num Sornram may be touring US again in 2014.

fun

Expired Sarnie
They should be smart like the Korean, once a year hold a concert filled with a variety of artists like the Korean Music Festivals. It may not attract much hype but it is a start. KMF didn't gain much popularity until 2008-2009. 

~Sandy~

I know he hosted a Viet Festival with many different Viet artists not too long ago. But I believe these artists resides in the US.

I know for Thai and Lao artists, they are sponsored by large hotels, store, or restaurant owners to help pay for Visas and other stuff. And they usually requests who to sponsor.