Mor Krit Confirm--who could this celebrity couple be?

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
 I watched Mor Krit a famous thai astrologer/fortune teller on ch2 talk show and he had the following interesting story to tell..been driving me a little crazy thinking who it could be so i am asking all of you what you think.

"there is a famous nang ek and famous pra ek who are only together because the channel forced them to act as a couple. But in fact both the famous nang ek and the famous pra ek are actually secretly dating other people. The pra ek even lives with his secret girfriend who is also an known actoress.  This pra ek even once said he 'hated; this nang ek and they are rumors they dislike eachother but behind the scenes they are living together as defacto husband and wife "

Who on earth could he be refering too?? Please not Mark Kim and Mint..that had my head spinning but who else does this fit??? all answers welcome :) just for fun.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Omg mark, kim and mint pop in my head as well lol but u gotta take this stuff w/a grain of salt...but who really knows haha...

Mint has been link w/pupa for awhile now sooo....who else hate each other mmm..I havent seen/heard of others but I dont follow gossip closely soo...

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
For it to be easier to narrow down, how many p'eks and n'eks are dating right now... then think of who that p'ek has said he "disliked"....

Step

Mrs James Ma
LOL this astrologer seems to know secrets more than the fans and the channel. Very talented  :bhehe:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
And also think of the couple that is famous. Not Mint thoughx she's with pupa and he's pretty well off so she would be stupid to dump him lol. Is this only for channel 3 or all the channels? But he usually only refer to channel 3 right. His stories might or might not be true but it's so juicy.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Don't really believe in fortune tellers. I thought of MK too but they seem so lovey dovey. He can't be dating Mint. Who else has come out to say that they don't like so and so?? I don't think that ever happened.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
The description does fit MK however I don't think the other party is Mint because she's pretty involved with Pupa. Other than her, I'm thinking of Vill. But....Mark never said he disliked Vill tho. We need the first letter of the names lol

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
The description does fit MK however I don't think the other party is Mint because she's pretty involved with Pupa. Other than her, I'm thinking of Vill. But....Mark never said he disliked Vill tho. We need the first letter of the names lol

If we have the first letter it'll be too easy to guess. LOL

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
It fits MK but I don't think it's them. I'm trying to think of someone else who maybe isn't as popular and older because "they are living together" hmmm..

Step

Mrs James Ma
It cant be MK cos no way Mark or Mint will talk to eahother after the scandal which involved her mom also. Even if they can talk, I dont believe its MK. They are open about their relationship, Mark took Kim to London to discuss about his new business with his friend. You dont involve fake GG/BF to discuss your business venture.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
It's not MK. Mark has never come out to say he "Hated" any actress. Plus i don't believe Mark can secretly date anyone let aside live with them due to the reporters all over him. Like seriously, out of all, Mark is the only one i see with so much Casanova news.

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
MK kind fit this description,but mint has rumor with pupa since 2011 ,pupa looks really sweet to her and take care her family,they even wearing couple ring now,plus,all scandals with mints mom *rolling eyes* if mark and mint are secretly dating,ch3
should make their story to a lakorn

x0unerthanlater

ip.smilez said:

I thought this too for a second. However, I don't follow MK much so I don't know how involved they are in their relationship. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The scandal clearly show mark and mint not liking each other...so it fits the bill...rwad the prediction..pra'nang hatinf each other...mark mint fight and harsh words from mark...mark/kim in a "cover" is what he predict.

But kike I aaid *take it with a grain of salt" "mor doo...mor da-ow" prediction*guess

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
x0unerthanlater said:

I thought this too for a second. However, I don't follow MK much so I don't know how involved they are in their relationship. 
MK are openly dating,sometimes people caught them and take pics when they were in restaurant or shopping mall,they use one same van ,celebrated their parents's birthday ,spend holidays with mark's family all together.If vill is the secret girlfriend,she must has a really Big heart,lmao

x0unerthanlater

Krit Confirm makes very scandalous "predictions" about daras all the time. Either he's pulling it out of a hat or he has some inside agent who reports to him Lol I don't believe he's "psychic" by any means though.

momotea said:
MK are openly dating,sometimes people caught them and take pics when they were in restaurant or shopping mall,they use one same van ,celebrated their parents's birthday ,spend holidays with mark's family all together.If vill is the secret girlfriend,she must has a really Big heart,lmao

Yeah, if it's this trio than.. whoaaaa that's very raeng! lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
x0unerthanlater said:

I don't follow them too so idk how they are with eachother. Hrmmm at this point, it can be any one. Lol