Mor Krit Confirm--who could this celebrity couple be?

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Oh I remember Lydia's case. He was sentenced to jail for a few months for that! I don't know if he actually went but that was his sentence. That's probably why he doesn't give names, initials or anything. Cause now he knows his butt can get sued and land in jail lol.

How does this guy still have clients and make money? And who the hell is giving him a platform to speak?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Mor Krit is pretty famous too for this type of stuff but it doesn't mean he's accurate. He probably has inside scoop to be honest.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh how interesting lol. Wonder who it is lol.

As for Mor Krit. He had some wins and some loses. One of his lose was the famous Lydia story and his win was Tata broken engagement.

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
just to clarify :

Mor krit didnt say this as a prediction. He said the male pra ek came to him to do his fortune. So to Mor Krit this is a true story. i dont believe him 100% but there might be a whiff of some truth to it..

I honestly dont think its MK even though it sounds like them..some things fit them and so much also doesnt fit them. Kim went through so much for breaking up with Jet for Mark i dont think she would willingly go through that for something that she didnt feel was 'real'.

Mor Krit didnt say which channel these people where from either it might be from channel 7 but its hard not think of someone from ch3 cause they have so heavlly promoted their koo jins.

I dont have the exact link to the show bc it watched in mydootv.com but if you want to search for it heres a link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDxZa0i6YO4&list=PLkebytXYmhtmhf_YrnppvM3bbERDSAz5d&index=24

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Did this pra'ek recently ask him to do his fortune or was this a while back and he is just retelling the story? I'll go search for it. Lol this industry, so full of "secrets".

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Pueng_B said:
just to clarify :

Mor krit didnt say this as a prediction. He said the male pra ek came to him to do his fortune. So to Mor Krit this is a true story. i dont believe him 100% but there might be a whiff of some truth to it..

I honestly dont think its MK even though it sounds like them..some things fit them and so much also doesnt fit them. Kim went through so much for breaking up with Jet for Mark i dont think she would willingly go through that for something that she didnt feel was 'real'.

Mor Krit didnt say which channel these people where from either it might be from channel 7 but its hard not think of someone from ch3 cause they have so heavlly promoted their koo jins.

I dont have the exact link to the show bc it watched in mydootv.com but if you want to search for it heres a link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDxZa0i6YO4&list=PLkebytXYmhtmhf_YrnppvM3bbERDSAz5d&index=24
you watched it on dootv.com? What is it under? I typed in the name but it only gave me 2014 episodes

Jellyfish

sarNie Hatchling
Could it be MK back in the days then? Like even before the news broke out between Mark and Mint. For example, Mark was forced to be koojjn with Mint C but was actually seeing Kim?
Argh I hate secrets because they make you want to know even more

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Just saw that news. In the live interview, she didn't seem like her normal cheerful self. Whenever she talks about Mark, she usually seem a bit shy and her eyes sparks but she seems blah this time. So who knows.

Who knows who the "couple" could be. I still can't find the show on dootv. I need a link so I can watch it and hear the details. I want to know if he is talking about the past or the current. If he was talking about the past I may know who it is, if he is talking about the present then I'll continue to wonder who it is lol.

Mor Krit does sometime seem like a joke, but sometime his "prediction" is spot on lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I seriously think he has someone working for hm to get these info...some I have heard where it is accurate. But some is not. When he tells something you almost have to read it carefully lol

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I've tried searching for that interview of Mor Krit about the koojin and nothing comes up. There's only that teaser clip from Ch2 on youtube and no FULL episode. I don't think they are going to share it because Mor Krit is receiving some backlash. Maybe they banned the episode from airing??

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahahah...man dispatch is tmz of Asia. They are like the ninjas of celebrities of investigation lol