Mor Krit Confirm--who could this celebrity couple be?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Mark never said he hated Vill. I would suspect Chalida more than Vill of that was the case.

It's too vague. Any koojin fits the bill.

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
Mark does have a lot of news with girls but I don't think it's him and Kim. A famous actor and famous actress. Whom are forced to be a koojin couple. I don't think it's Yadech, Boygie.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It can't be Bargie either because Margie is openly dating that dude. They've always been clear about being just good friends and Margie has always been publically taken.

This would most likely pertain to a koojin who can't come out and say they're dating other people and not their koojin because they're banking as a koojin right now so the channel is keeping their mouths shut while they milk the profits from this koojin. There aren't that many.

Jiranee, it's a known secret that Bella is dating Weir and Jiranee fans aren't that crazy plus James and Bella have always been friends and have shown nothing more. There aren't even dating rumors between the two so the channel doesn't really care for this koojin. Actually it could be them. James is dating another actress within the channel. It sort of fits the bill but not really either because Jiranee has never been heavily promoted as a couple.

Mew has been openly dating her sweetheart even before she entered the industry, so can't be Pope and Mew.

Mark and Kim create news for themselves, not so much from the channel. Lol But who knows. Just because Mark and Kim are openly sweet doesn't mean that it's real either. They've both profited from this koojin slash relationship. They've only gained more popularity from their scandals. So it could be them.

Lek and Joy aren't even acknowledged as a koojin by the channel.

Son Yuke and Patricia aren't even considered a koojin.

Namtarn and Ken aren't even a koojin either plus Namtarn has been openly associated with Pai plus the channel isn't that adamant about promoting them as a koojin.

Mario and Taew aren't a famous koojin and Taew is already taken a long long time ago.

Wawa is openly studying someone instead of Toey plus they haven't reached the ultimate koojin status yet.

Push and Jui? Sean and Esther? All four are supposedly single and One HD is promoting them as koojins.

Haha, it would hugely narrow things down if we knew from what channel. Ch. 7 doesn't have popular koojins.

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
aiyaja said:
This would most likely pertain to a koojin who can't come out and say they're dating other people and not their koojin because they're banking as a koojin right now so the channel is keeping their mouths shut while they milk the profits from this koojin. There aren't that many.

Jiranee, it's a known secret that Bella is dating Weir and Jiranee fans aren't that crazy plus James and Bella have always been friends and have shown nothing more. There aren't even dating rumors between the two so the channel doesn't really care for this koojin. Actually it could be them. James is dating another actress within the channel. It sort of fits the bill but not really either because Jiranee has never been heavily promoted as a couple.

Mark and Kim create news for themselves, not so much from the channel. Lol But who knows. Just because Mark and Kim are openly sweet doesn't mean that it's real either. They've both profited from this koojin slash relationship. They've only gained more popularity from their scandals. So it could be them.

you didn't list NY according to your main points:
1)they are 1st ranking famous Koojin
2)they are a koojin who can't come out and say they're dating other people and not their koojin because they're banking as a koojin--from Begining to Now
3)openly sweet doesn't mean that it's real either

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think it's more for a channel 3 couple. Channel 3 has more koojins than I care for lol. They could at least give some initials it would make our investigation easier hahahah

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh haha, yes. Funny how I intended to mention them but forgot. Lol

Yes, it could be Yadech. Nadech has had rumors being linked to other girls before. There was a rumor of him having a student or nonshowbiz girlfriend. I don't really remember. Haha. Of course, he denied it.

Don't know. What may seem to be the case may not either. We need some initials.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I always believe that yaya is going to end up with a hi-so when she matures a little and this koojin between her and nadech dies down. Nothing is going to change my mind about it lol.

They are in a win-win here. They don't admit they are dating but service enough to the fans of the koojin stuff. I mean, if Pancake can deny ever dating Weir when they did all that coupling stuff to the nine....hell anyone can

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It could be Michael as Bow too but Ch. 7 doesn't seem to be big on koojins. They do random pairings. Lol

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
aiyaja said:
It could be Michael as Bow too but Ch. 7 doesn't seem to be big on koojins. They do random pairings. Lol
I'm thinkging Michael and Bow too, if it's not just ch 3. And exactly because Ch. 7 isn't big on koojin's, but somehow, they really push Michael Bow as a koo jin no matter what.

Jellyfish

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so confused! Is this a fortune telling or a rumour ? Also confused about the part where the p'ek openly or implying he hate the n'ek who he's secretly dating. Oh dear my head is spinning.
I don't think Ive come across any news regarding a p'ek disliking a n'ek other than Mark and Mint ( from the leaked line convo)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I would exclude Mint because there's no way it's that couple. Mark has said things to her mom that if she's secretly dating him then they deserve each other lol

Step

Mrs James Ma
After what Mint's mom did to Mark, being an elder, I dont think even Mark will be friends with Mint again, dating is no way. Both parties were at fault. Among 4HJHKK group, Mint talks with only Boy and Margie.

Vill is studying Boy's brother so MK and Vill is also not possible

Step

Mrs James Ma
The astrologer or fortune teller or whoever, if he was so sure, he would have atleast given the first letters of the name.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I don't believe this Mor Krit confirm guy. He once said that Lydia was pregnant and Lydia's mom was so pissed she confronted him at an event with a whole bunch of people around. I think she demanded for him to apologize too.