Moonlight Production New Movie

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
Have you guys saw this movie yet? well yeah it just came out during July 4th Soccer Tournaments in MN. I was going to bought this movie but Voos Yaj was in it and that why I don't buy this movie.

I hate Voos Yaj acting so yeah guys have you guys saw this movie yet? and how is it?

cfang32

sarNie Egg
what's the title called?

i hate LOTS of the hmong actors and actress'. their acting just sucks! not to be mean. also, what ticks me off the most is their makeup.
also, i am hmong. i don't hate them. i just feel like they can do way better.

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
i forgot the title name but yeah i agree with you but some actor and actress can really act and they did great but some of them are suck at acting

what's the title called?

i hate LOTS of the hmong actors and actress'. their acting just sucks! not to be mean. also, what ticks me off the most is their makeup.
also, i am hmong. i don't hate them. i just feel like they can do way better.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
its juss like other movie...she like both of them...the bottom dude was like his cousin n her mom n dad wanted her to marry him but she like voos the top dude so she went to marry her n got a hard like voos's parent kick them out of the house then story carrys on with the 2 n 3 brother...its sorta like tub yaj n ntaum lis movie...but yeah then the end they love their son n their daughter n law...don't want to explan much...