Moon Lovers – Scarlet Heart: Ryeo

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Love this, never watched C version. Hope to see wedding, marriage and babies lol. Or at least a HEA, at least for drama land.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
LOL I wan to see a wedding, marriage and babies also but u know we probably won't. if it was a 50 long drama then probably hahaha it should of been a longer project I agree.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Been watching Ep 14 Preview and anticipating the kiss between So-Su. Here's to HEA even if it's fleeting for them

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Ep 16, made my day but I know it's going to be a waterfall of doom.....no spoilers just my own prediction but I do hope drama land keeps it more fictional than fact....still a great drama but I do dislike tragedy ending so go team HEA sadly it was a pre-taped not daily shooting on set "huh" lol

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Argh and sniffles!! First ever following this type of genre, going to be heart broken into a million pieces...where are all the team SoSoo???! Lol

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
SOOO. Bittersweet, better be season 2 in present day Korea!!! LOL

cecilia

Staff member
I want to start on this but skipped to the end to watch how it ended and now I don't want to watch it anymore lol I don't like sad ending .. especially when the couple has been through so much together already.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
@cecilia I kind of thought that it was like a cliffhanger. I didn't look like an ending and had to go back to re-watch the heck just happen. Its kind of stupid if you think about bc they left some question hanging and didn't finish it thoroughly you know. I'm still left wondering what the heck happen to the real Hae Soo??? Like did she die? Did So ever find out that her kid was his?? (Maybe he realize she was but didn't want her in the palace as Hae Soo said she didn't want her daughter to stay there and live a horrible life.) And you know what I really hated that soo much people died in this drama. Yeah I liked this drama a lot but I really hate sad endings. Yah, Hae Soo didn't die and went back to the present but hey she didn't end up with So and hey he ended living a very painful life even though he was a wise king. All the characters that that lived all left or either living in a very sad way. The only one I thought that had a good life was the 13th and 14th prince. hence the 13th took care of Hae Soo daughter and didn't look as miserable was the King. The 14th prince adapted to living a much peacfuly life hence he seemed to be such a calm character I couldn't see him living in a horrible condition.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
My one and only Drama that I watched from beginning to end even knowing it will most likely end in tragedy. But really if you were going to do K drama why not make it a happy ending? Isn't it fiction anyways huh. I really do enjoy the characters and LJK is amazing actor, I never knew who he was until this one and so now going to marathon his other dramas hehehe. It really isn't an ending, but hope to believe it's a segway to season 2, here's hoping....and they create their own version separate from c version

Cried buckets in this final episode and my gosh, Soo words to So, I changed your history but also made you endured a lonely and loveless life!!! How tragic...and she herself continues to suffer, not fair not fair lol

I don't hate Soo character even if others did, like exactly how would she be able to exert her rights during this era? No family, friends no one just her lonely soul trapped in another's body. She had to go with the flow as much as she could and in the end sacrificed her young life...and child and most especially the love of a man who endured so much for her But was it all just a comatose dreamscape lol Omg that makes me so upset that card was pulled but then what else can it be but duh it's drama, not real so continue that route don't in the end make it out to be reality live show or something.

Anyways still in withdrawal of this love story hut vowed Not to ever going to put myself in this ordeal again, I am a HEA gal why did I take this on??!!! More to come about my theory of the last episodes during the modern scenes

cecilia

Staff member
I saw that bit of the ending ... don't like that he will never find out the truth about his daughter. I'm not going to bother with this drama because I know I'll feel sad and hurt in the end too.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Oh about their daughter, it's a mutual understanding and his love for Soo he accepts the terms of Soo's death wish to keep their daughter away.,,,he fully understands now by being King and the reason why Soo wished it due to her own bittersweet experience, that's how much he loves her and his love child,

I think wang so had an idea that it was her daughter.blood is thicker than water. he can feel it deep inside his heart that there is a connection between him and that child.that is why he wanted the 14th prince to visit the palace anytime he wants.since the drama didn't garnered big ratings in korea i dont think there will be season 2. Korean dramas are really hard to predict take note for cheese in the trap some of the most loved main characters refused to reprise the role. too bad. and most of korea dramas would never have season 2. i don't wanna expect anything.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
So knew that she is his daughter that's why he told Jung to leave her there. Jung pleading So made it even more clear that she is his daughter. I'm actually really satisfied with this ending though. It ended realistically. Also someone asked what happened to the real Hae Soo. Her spirit died when she drowned in the bathing area.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I still don't understand how the REAL Hae Soo could of died in the bathing area by all means it wasn't deep and you can clearly stand if u wanted too. It was a fantasy drama from the beginning having a realistic ending wouldn't had made any sense anyways might as well stick to an fantasy ending as well u know what I mean. Anyways this drama was really good if only it didn't come out at almost the same time as Monlight in the Clouds the ratings would had been real good. But as u all know Moonlight in the clouds took The rating pretty high and I didn't blame them Moonlight in the clouds was also a good drama.