[MONO29]Diamond Eyes The Series 2 (Boomerang): Brook Danupon/Benz Nanthida/Kik Kornkamon/Jeeja Yanin

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

Sequel, the original pra'ek was Chakrit, but I guess Chakrit isn't returning and Brook will be the lead. Returning to screens after 12 years!

Chakrit's character gets killed and their department is missing a leader, Brook would be sent to replace him and figure the secret behind his death, equipped with the same ability as Krit. His duty is to protect Benz (Krit's daughter) and Kik (Krit's lover), plus find Krit's murderer and solve the murder of his own wife and child.

https://mgronline.com/drama/detail/9610000020052

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yes, it ended like in December or so. I don't remember but I know it was within the last few months lol. Can't believe Brook is coming back to lakorns for this LOL.
Was it even good to make a part 2? Is Brook back acting or producing for this lakorn?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Was it even good to make a part 2? Is Brook back acting or producing for this lakorn?
I think it was ok if you like mystery ghost type things. Brook will be producing and in. He will be replacing Chakrit, Chakrit character gets killed off by international Mafia's and Brook's character is sent to investigate his murder and be the leader of Krit's department in place of Krit.

P

PrincessKarina

Aw Kob is still so beautiful! :love: Uh can’t say the same for Brook. Lol but he could look worse too! :p

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Benz is a pretty good actress and she's young too..such a baby (i'm so old now T.T) lol
I wonder why she doesn't get more work

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Benz is a pretty good actress and she's young too..such a baby (i'm so old now T.T) lol
I wonder why she doesn't get more work
Someone mentioned that Benz is under a different contract, now with ch3, and she’s still in school. She might not have much available time while she’s going to school full time.

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
I think it was ok if you like mystery ghost type things. Brook will be producing and in. He will be replacing Chakrit, Chakrit character gets killed off by international Mafia's and Brook's character is sent to investigate his murder and be the leader of Krit's department in place of Krit.
PLEASE, can you tell me the summary of the part 1 since i'm pretty sure this one will never get an english subtitles...?? pretty please.... T.T