Mong Kud Dork Som (Broadcast Thai Televison)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Rakcharm, yes back during the warlord period, there is such "law". It isn't a surprise. I personally prefer the Chinese film it is so much better, maybe because the purpose of the Chinese film didn't focus on the forbidden love (actually there was none in the Chinese film). It had a different message. At first I was hesitant to watch this because of the forbidden love between Aun and Gybzy. Still need to finish watching this but I think I might have to wait for the English sub. Anyways did they give proper credit that this was based on a Chinese novel? If not, I am surprise no lawsuit has been filed.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I'm late here, watching this after 5 years since it ended. I have to say that Gybzy did a really great job in here. First time seeing her act and she impressed me a lot. Sad that the ending was just so tragic. The osts were beautiful and matched the lakorn so well. I was sad seeing her go mental after going through so much and the forbidden love was just heartbreaking. I would watch part 2 but Gybzy isn't playing a main role in there. And it seems like a lot was changed in part 2 which confuses me. Gybzy and Aun need a reunion, still can't get over how twisted everything was!