Mong Kud Dork Som (Broadcast Thai Televison)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Rakcharm i stopped watching this drama already cos knowing that ending will be like next week is episode 16 the last part
of this so can't stand watching the insane ending again. The 2nd part with Aun himself will continue his story after
Gybsy gone psycho and he met Chompoo but from the trailer its look like a mess up already.

as far as i can remember, aun has always been prince charming in all his lakorns! he may not be the best looking but his gentleman characters has always gotten to me. i think they're being a little ambiguous on whether aun is gay or not cuz from what he told lift, sounds like it's one sided love. however, they've been in the same room wearing robes and stuff and he also said he didn't like girls until he met gybzy so i'm confused too as to whether he is straight or not.
I mainly stopped watching this because the praeg would be in bed with someone else at the end. That's pretty much cheating to me. From reading others' posts on here though, I'm led to believe him being in bed with someone else isn't intentional or maybe he was tricked into it?

I've gotta say Aun gets some really good scripts.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
Rakcharm i stopped watching this drama already cos knowing that ending will be like next week is episode 16 the last part
of this so can't stand watching the insane ending again. The 2nd part with Aun himself will continue his story after
Gybsy gone psycho and he met Chompoo but from the trailer its look like a mess up already.
I mainly stopped watching this because the praeg would be in bed with someone else at the end. That's pretty much cheating to me. From reading others' posts on here though, I'm led to believe him being in bed with someone else isn't intentional or maybe he was tricked into it?

I've gotta say Aun gets some really good scripts.
lmao you guys are too funny. the ending of part 2 might be just as insane as part 1? because looks like chompoo has a grudge against men due to her dad might be a cheater and that causes her to have affairs with many men. yeah that itself is crazy already so what's the ending gonna be like?

7270, i guess guys will always be guys lol i don't like that idea too so i'm treating part 2 as a whole different lakorn! be better if there's no part 2 cuz the father's gonna go on having another wife ain't nothing gonna happen to the bad guys. what kind of legacy is that? i blame the scriptwriter for part 2.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Who is Chompoo's father in part 2 that your talking about don't tell me she is Nok Chatchai daughter. I reckon already
that part 2 will be another mess up like part 1.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I really don't think part two would have a bad ending otherwise they wouldn't bother making another one. At least I hope so. Yeah I feel like Aun will try and show Gybsy that he don't have feelings for her because she's his father wife, although he has feelings for her. I think he will let her believe he's gay and then leave and start a new life by marrying donut and then he met chom. I could be wrong because I haven't watch this lakorn yet mostly skimming through... Let's see what happen but I'm really hoping part two will have a good ending, I been feeling bad for Aun. Looking forward for the next part yes!

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
Who is Chompoo's father in part 2 that your talking about don't tell me she is Nok Chatchai daughter. I reckon already
that part 2 will be another mess up like part 1.
i don't know who he is from the teaser but it's not nok lol

i was thinking if part 2 nok chatchai dies, gybzy heals and get together with aun that would be great! it should be that way and don't bring in a new cast.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
i was thinking if part 2 nok chatchai dies, gybzy heals and get together with aun that would be great! it should be that way and don't bring in a new cast.
lmfao.... well put "rakcharm"... only we would wish for that miracle to happen right?? :)

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
hated the ending! how come they didn't change it?? could've made it better! as i was watching, wanted someone to save nampeung and her and kamkaew to run away from the crazy house! but that didn't happen of course grr aun didn't do shit at the end i was disappointed. but ew he got raped. now i'm curious, do chinese husbands really throw their cheated wives into a well? lol

anyway, part 2 is crazy too as predicted. nok comes back from america with a new plastic face like wtf, looks like aun cheated on donut with chompoo, etc... all the good people like nampeung are gone left us with the murderous husband and evil 2nd wife!

fanny

sarNie Adult
i agreed with you RAKCHARM i want them to change the ending at least make nampueng's character go crazy or something instead of death. i just watched old version oh gosh they didnt change the ending almost every scene at the end is the same. hopefully the second part is better and have a happy ending.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSgr3PxTK28

OK i'm confused Chompoo is supposed to be Aun's n'ek but why did she kiss Louis. WAYYYY to confuse me now, Chompoo must be like a 2 timer or something...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hated the ending! how come they didn't change it?? could've made it better! as i was watching, wanted someone to save nampeung and her and kamkaew to run away from the crazy house! but that didn't happen of course grr aun didn't do shit at the end i was disappointed. but ew he got raped. now i'm curious, do chinese husbands really throw their cheated wives into a well? lol

anyway, part 2 is crazy too as predicted. nok comes back from america with a new plastic face like wtf, looks like aun cheated on donut with chompoo, etc... all the good people like nampeung are gone left us with the murderous husband and evil 2nd wife!
Maybe those Chinese generation throw their wives into the well cos its the storyline when somebody u love had an affair or
mistress but hope in reality won't happen. Nampueng die cos of that nasty evil 2nd wife she's the one that want the whole
thing to cause to other people but not her but she is a murderous person. Feel sorry to Gybsy and Nampueng that has a
mental mind husband that's why Nok have so many wives but he has no responsibility of them all he wanted is they all have to
pleased him. Aun his so stupid and irritated if he knows that he doesn't chose to love woman why did he Gybsy fall for him
and she can trust a guy like him so the end his the person that made her turn psycho. Looks like part 2 will be another
mess up but might have a happy ending cos Chompoo may replace Aun and Gybsy forbidden love.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Truthfully, the lakorn wouldn't be as good if there was a happy ending. The tragedy of it made it more intense, therefore the movie was as good as the previous version. Loved this one better because of the budding romance from pra'eak and nang'eak...

I really loved the loveline between Aun and Gybzy, it was just so sweet and forbidding. Pra'eak didn't even need to say he loved her, because it could be seen in his eyes. It was perfect.

Lift's character got on my nerves (but he was good as a jealous gay guy) but the R-scene made me cringe, it was distrubing! Felt so sorry for pra-eak :(

Kinda iffy about Dok Som See Thong, chompoo is eeh (alright, too hyped)but just going to watch just to see what happens...

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I might be soo wrong but for some reason I think Gybzy died in part two and is seeking revenge on Joy. Also she might have Louis and other Mens because shes hurt by Aun. LOl. Maybe I'm thinking too much. I wouldn't mind if that happen as long as some how Aun got to be with Gybzy. I felt bad for her.

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
Hope the dad have HIV in part 2. Chomp probably want to teach the dad some lesson that girls can have any guys she wants also; not only the men. for whatever reason, hope Gybsy turn back normal

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
haha sleepy that's funny but he'd be better off totally dead!

what, thaimovielover, where did u get that idea??

triango, chompoo went from nothing at ch. 7 to livin it large at ch.3. she gets more lakorns than other people now like how did that happen? gf sure got some connection going on. she knows how to work it!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Its not just Chompoo been having lots of lakorn since she moved even Ploy is the same even if she's already loyal to Ch3.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
haha sleepy that's funny but he'd be better off totally dead!

what, thaimovielover, where did u get that idea??

triango, chompoo went from nothing at ch. 7 to livin it large at ch.3. she gets more lakorns than other people now like how did that happen? gf sure got some connection going on. she knows how to work it!
Lol I think it's because Im still feeling bad for Gybzy... Plus chomp seems very mysterious. I haven't watch the lakorn mainly skimming through. Hopefully part two will be better ending. Also I hope next time Aun and Gybzy will be pair up in a new lakorn.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
work what?? oh please she still aint got nothing honestly.... 1. her actings so-so... 2. she's only goodlooking cause she's mixed... and 3. how come her first 2 lakorns werent as popular??? just had to wait until she played with Ken to be popular... omg whatever.... if she was that good her 1'st 2 lakorns would of been awesome... so in-conlusion channel 3 rely on Ken's Fame to make her popular.

Its not just Chompoo been having lots of lakorn since she moved even Ploy is the same even if she's already loyal to Ch3.
Okay there's a difference between Chompoo and Ploy... Ploy has worked her way to the top as a good actress (mainly being a nang'rai) but as for Chompoo, i'm pretty sure channel 3's trying to shove it up to channel 7 face by giving her all these awesome roles to make her look like she's worth it when really we all know her co-stars are the one's who's making her look good haha.... no offense to all those chompoo fans!

--------------------------------------

Okay why are we even talking about chompoo on here in the first place... lets go spam in Dok Som See Thong instead please.... This is Kum-Keaw and Chai Yai's Section!!!!

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
work what?? oh please she still aint got nothing honestly.... 1. her actings so-so... 2. she's only goodlooking cause she's mixed... and 3. how come her first 2 lakorns werent as popular??? just had to wait until she played with Ken to be popular... omg whatever.... if she was that good her 1'st 2 lakorns would of been awesome... so in-conlusion channel 3 rely on Ken's Fame to make her popular.

Okay there's a difference between Chompoo and Ploy... Ploy has worked her way to the top as a good actress (mainly being a nang'rai) but as for Chompoo, i'm pretty sure channel 3's trying to shove it up to channel 7 face by giving her all these awesome roles to make her look like she's worth it when really we all know her co-stars are the one's who's making her look good haha.... no offense to all those chompoo fans!

--------------------------------------

Okay why are we even talking about chompoo on here in the first place... lets go spam in Dok Som See Thong instead please.... This is Kum-Keaw and Chai Yai's Section!!!!
lol she's good at drama but i'm not sure about others like comedies. first 2? hmm bad memory there was the one with grate and what was the 2nd one before starring with ken?

admit it khun chai yai has moved on; no more kamkaew :( i'm missing them though cuz every wed/thurs i'd always be watching mongkot dok som.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg, started watching ep1 in eng sub. its good, gosh i hate chatchai! n nampeung is so cute. love her. i feel darn sad for gabsy.