Mong Kud Dork Som (Broadcast Thai Televison)

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
nampeung's funny lol. ugh..i'm really tired of the bed scenes!! i don't understand why kamkaew wants to have a baby and be loved by nai when she doesn't even love the old guy?? i mean if i was her i'd be glad if he doesn't come to my room. she's weird.

lakornwatcher, the singer is neuy senorita.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I guess the reason why is because she's afraid of going back to her old status? The reason why she got married to him in the first place was because she didn't want to work. She thought being rich would make her happy but now that she knows being married to rich man doesn't make a person happy, I also don't understand why she still would want a kid with him. Sometime her character is confusing. There's times when I feel like she kinda likes Chatchai and then there's times when I feel like she hates him. This lakorn is going nowhere. I want it to end soon. I want to see the second part to eventhough I don't really like Chompoo. By the way, thanks for the info on the singer. Do you happen to know what the name of the song is called(not the theme song)?

Given the guy's character, I don't understand how he is pra'eg in the second set. He has a guy lover and is one of the reasons a chic went crazy. :scratchhead2: I stopped watching this lakorn a while ago though. So maybe I'm missing something.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
for some reason i like the lakorn :scratchhead2: i wish they'd get out of the house and go somewhere though. i'm not in a hurry to watch part 2 since i don't like chom either.

the title of the song is rak keu kwarm jep. i wish they have it for download because i really like this song too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I guess the reason why is because she's afraid of going back to her old status? The reason why she got married to him in the first place was because she didn't want to work. She thought being rich would make her happy but now that she knows being married to rich man doesn't make a person happy, I also don't understand why she still would want a kid with him. Sometime her character is confusing. There's times when I feel like she kinda likes Chatchai and then there's times when I feel like she hates him. This lakorn is going nowhere. I want it to end soon. I want to see the second part to eventhough I don't really like Chompoo. By the way, thanks for the info on the singer. Do you happen to know what the name of the song is called(not the theme song)?
This response is correct lakornwatcher she married the rich old man so she would be happy and wealthy but she has no freedom to go anywhere and
do something on her own its like a bird locked up in a cage. This whole storyline is pretty good until it get to the ending and i hope sure that
the second part with Aun and Chompoo will have a happy ending cos the next gen will grew up.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
This response is correct lakornwatcher she married the rich old man so she would be happy and wealthy but she has no freedom to go anywhere and
do something on her own its like a bird locked up in a cage. This whole storyline is pretty good until it get to the ending and i hope sure that
the second part with Aun and Chompoo will have a happy ending cos the next gen will grew up.
okay i'm going to have to disagree with you and lakornwatcher on this....

the thing is.... she had her reasons on why she had to get married to her husband... blame it on her step-mother not her, she was the one threaten her.... "if you dont get married right now then in the future your little sisters will be there one getting sold off"... of course she wants to have a good life (who wouldnt right?!?!)and marry the guy she's dreamt of but everything went sour before it even got started. It's true she had no freedom but it's for her family's happiness (more like stepmothers).

This lakorns actually very intense and the relationship with her and Aun is AWESOMELY FORBIDDEN!!!! as much as i love happy endings, i'm really going to enjoy the ending like this cause it's different...it's sad... *sigh* i'm going to be sad when this ends... can't wait for part 2 to release but can't stand Chompoo for crap!!! erghhhh lol we love AUN!!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Today episode Aun will find out that Gypsy isn't pregnant with his father so he'll start to gain a feeling and falls in love
with her this part there are going to more intense dramas between Kongkit and Kumkao forbidden love and also Nampueng and the
doctor couple its something got to do with an affair or mistress. :numchuck:

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
but she also said she didn't want to work either. anyway wah..this lakorn is too sad! the part where kamkaew asked ah eum if she loves her and told her not to be mad at her because that was the only happiness she could get, i got teary along with her. gybsy is so good. i hope to see her in more lakorns!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hope Gypsy next up will get to pair with Aun Wittaya again with a happy ending lakorn, i find them suitable with each other
despite the fact their height isn't that good looking. :thumbup:

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Hope Gypsy next up will get to pair with Aun Wittaya again with a happy ending lakorn, i find them suitable with each other
despite the fact their height isn't that good looking. :thumbup:
I dont have a problem with their height difference.. it's perfect... unlike Chakrit and Bee Namthip haha, she's taller than him. anyways Alice i hope your referring to Gybzy not Gypsy cause there's actually a "Dara" name that..... look her up on Sarnworld Wiki...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I dont have a problem with their height difference.. it's perfect... unlike Chakrit and Bee Namthip haha, she's taller than him. anyways Alice i hope your referring to Gybzy not Gypsy cause there's actually a "Dara" name that..... look her up on Sarnworld Wiki...
Thanks very much for correcting my mistake with spelling name.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
It's ok if you don't agree with me. Everybody has their own opinion but anyways, Gybzy is so good at acting. I just can't say it enough. I hope she has more lakorns. She is pretty but her teeth bothers me. She really needs to do something with her teeth.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i am referring to Gybsy Wanida she's from the thai girl band called 'girly berry'. Its OK if u don't agree with what i've written cos its everyone opinion in this forum. Have u watched the older version of this lakorn yet? cos I've seen this already and i can still remember a few
bits and pieces of it.

fanny

sarNie Adult
i love nampueng in this lakorn, i like her character the most because she's funny and she kinda mean, but at time she's nice to kamkaew. i rewatched the old version that nampueng play as the fourth wife, i have to say that nampueng look so much better now than before. i hope they dont make nampueng die because the old version the third wife die because the second wife tell somebody to kill third wife.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i love nampueng in this lakorn, i like her character the most because she's funny and she kinda mean, but at time she's nice to kamkaew. i rewatched the old version that nampueng play as the fourth wife, i have to say that nampueng look so much better now than before. i hope they dont make nampueng die because the old version the third wife die because the second wife tell somebody to kill third wife.
If i can remember from the old version the 2nd she's trying to act innocent to everyone but really evil jealousy of
everyone specially Kamkaew the husband really love her and always protect her and the 3rd wife got killed by she gotton
chucked down the devil well that is what they named it.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
i hope they change it too i don't want nampeung to die. the 2nd wife is really despicable! i thought the part where kamkaew drem of kimlang saying you got hair now, are you wearing a wig was funny. she said it with such a straight face that's why. can't believe nok didn't punish the 2nd wife at all and went at kamkaew instead. that was so unreasonable i hate him! the first time kimlang did black magic on kamkaew, did the 1st wife really order it or she just did it on her own cuz she hates kamkaew? i missed that part. anyway heard it's ending next wed! aw..no more aun and gybzy!

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
I'mma have to be honest and tell you guys that i'm madly in LOVE with Aun's Character.... omg such a Prince Charming :cloud9: ..... his chemistry with Gybzy's perfect.... i've never felt so much satisfy with any lakorn like this before minus the BED SCENE lol ewww i know righty.... i'mma definently have to give this lakorn a 2 Thumbs Up!! Everyone plays their characters WELL... man i can express how much I Love This Lakorn.... YAY for <3 Mongkud Dok Som <3 :woot2: :yahoo: :thumbsup:

but do you know who i feel pity for most? Aun... he's so innocent on everything, can't believe i thought he was gay with Lift lol.... *sigh* i dont know how many times i've rewinded the part he confessed that he loves her.... OMG i cried like the biggest baby ever haha... but i loved it seriously... i do hope Aun and Gybzy get's paired up again, their so perfect for one and another!!!!

i hope they change it too i don't want nampeung to die. the 2nd wife is really despicable! i thought the part where kamkaew drem of kimlang saying you got hair now, are you wearing a wig was funny. she said it with such a straight face that's why. can't believe nok didn't punish the 2nd wife at all and went at kamkaew instead. that was so unreasonable i hate him! the first time kimlang did black magic on kamkaew, did the 1st wife really order it or she just did it on her own cuz she hates kamkaew? i missed that part. anyway heard it's ending next wed! aw..no more aun and gybzy.
oh i know righty, Ah Ling should be the one who gets demolished instead haha cant stand that Biss lol... anyways nampuengs so entertaining in this, i couldnt imagine anyone else but her play as "Ah Mae Kway" lol.... man they have wigs back then?? that's awesome and yes that was a tad bit funny when she said that. Come'on we're talking about Chatchai here k as the pervert who has 4 wives lol, when has he ever been reasonable?!?! NEVER!! lol

to answer your question about the 1st time of the black magic incident, the first wife had nothing to do with it.... KimLung just purposely accused the first wife only because she knew how much she hated KumKaew, can't stand that Biss also but she died horrible... so sad the last scene with her... i so wished it wouldnt end next week or ever period, it's been awhile since i've seen a GREAT LAKORN.... i do hope they get praised for their work, everyone did well :) :thumbsup:

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
for some reason i like the lakorn :scratchhead2: i wish they'd get out of the house and go somewhere though. i'm not in a hurry to watch part 2 since i don't like chom either.

the title of the song is rak keu kwarm jep. i wish they have it for download because i really like this song too.
"Ruk Keu Kwarm Jep" is such a Beautiful Song..... :wub: have you watched the MV yet rakcharm?? Noey voice is too perfect in this song.... the lyrics went well for this lakorn along with the other 2 songs... in case you guys havent seen the MV... here you go....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-r5mfsqAWc

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
That girl Noey has a beautiful voice. I really want to know if she has more songs out because I have never heard of her name until this lakorn aired.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
I'mma have to be honest and tell you guys that i'm madly in LOVE with Aun's Character.... omg such a Prince Charming :cloud9: ..... his chemistry with Gybzy's perfect.... i've never felt so much satisfy with any lakorn like this before minus the BED SCENE lol ewww i know righty.... i'mma definently have to give this lakorn a 2 Thumbs Up!! Everyone plays their characters WELL... man i can express how much I Love This Lakorn.... YAY for <3 Mongkud Dok Som <3 :woot2: :yahoo: :thumbsup:

but do you know who i feel pity for most? Aun... he's so innocent on everything, can't believe i thought he was gay with Lift lol.... *sigh* i dont know how many times i've rewinded the part he confessed that he loves her.... OMG i cried like the biggest baby ever haha... but i loved it seriously... i do hope Aun and Gybzy get's paired up again, their so perfect for one and another!!!!

oh i know righty, Ah Ling should be the one who gets demolished instead haha cant stand that Biss lol... anyways nampuengs so entertaining in this, i couldnt imagine anyone else but her play as "Ah Mae Kway" lol.... man they have wigs back then?? that's awesome and yes that was a tad bit funny when she said that. Come'on we're talking about Chatchai here k as the pervert who has 4 wives lol, when has he ever been reasonable?!?! NEVER!! lol

to answer your question about the 1st time of the black magic incident, the first wife had nothing to do with it.... KimLung just purposely accused the first wife only because she knew how much she hated KumKaew, can't stand that Biss also but she died horrible... so sad the last scene with her... i so wished it wouldnt end next week or ever period, it's been awhile since i've seen a GREAT LAKORN.... i do hope they get praised for their work, everyone did well :) :thumbsup:
as far as i can remember, aun has always been prince charming in all his lakorns! he may not be the best looking but his gentleman characters has always gotten to me. i think they're being a little ambiguous on whether aun is gay or not cuz from what he told lift, sounds like it's one sided love. however, they've been in the same room wearing robes and stuff and he also said he didn't like girls until he met gybzy so i'm confused too as to whether he is straight or not.

i'm not for guys falling in love with their fathers' wives but sometimes i wish aun wasn't so perfect. lol just kidding. he did the right thing. anyway, i think i'm going to treat part 2 as a whole different lakorn cuz even tho aun said he'll love gybzy even when he's married, he's with donut and chom and i can't take that lol well still too early to judge since i haven't seen part 2 yet. i think it's kinda crazy in the teaser tho cuz chom is involve with many men??

yes all the songs fit perfectly with the lakorn!