mong bah

Phon

sarNie Adult
I have this movie on VHS I want it in DVD does sarn have it? Its about pra ake he turn himself ugly and he has more then 1 wife I thnk about 3 after he turn cute again. The pra ake was the pra ake from buakeo bautong the guy who play akanin in gropetch 7 see. Nook suthida is the nang ake.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I like it, but i don't like that he has three wives. Also I agreed with Ann, that pra ek (Art) hair do was wiered.

Saifah

bite me x___
this was the boran lakorn that my sister was telling me about... sounds interesting, i want to watch it.

sarN

sarNie Granny
What is dis lakorn about ?? i saw the clip and there a girl in there dat i just love . She mad cute .

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
ah i have this in vhs though its bout this family who got sent to the forest and there's old guy who take away the two kids lol thats all i rember but it a good lakorn

Phon

sarNie Adult
the family that got sent to the forest and kids got taken away by old man. Thats gunha chalee. mongpa is about a prince who turn himself ugly and the nang ake is a princess who love mong when he is ugly his name is mong. she loved mong. nook sutida is the main actress and the main actor is the pra ake from buakeo buatong.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
p'ek is seeking a wife i guess and he disguise himself as mong pa(guy that lives in the woods) and he wonder off to a village. kinda forgot the storyline. let me summarize wat i know...

he saves n'ek i think and she was bound to him for doing so. so when he went to her kingdom peeps didnt like him and had him hanged and will burn him. n'ek ran into the fire where he was at and nothing happened. he turned himself to the good looking p'ek and peeps were amazed. they got married. with the promise he had made to his parents not to do anything to his wife until he brings her back to their kingdom. so she left with him through the forest. a giant sees him and took him; put sa nae on him so he was stuck with her for a while. n'ek tries to find him...

i think they saved him and he was over the spell but she will be pregnant with his kid later...

then he meets this other girl and falls for her. she stays with a roo sea i think...
of course n'ek feels sad b/c of him liking all these girls but she was open minded...
cant remember the rest. i just know that the yauk girl tries to get him back but didnt suceed later she went to be a prime when she realized that he doesnt love her. their son stayed at the palace. the phatoom girl also stayed i believe...

sarN

sarNie Granny
i like dis lady here dont know her name >>>
i alway want her to play in a leading role but she alway get the supporting one but most of the characters she play is those feisty one !!!! O' she cute too .

sarN

sarNie Granny
she never the n'k in all the lakorn i seen of her !! i see her modern lakorn but she alway the secretary !!

nolee

sarNie Adult
is this movie like another juntakorlope? because i thought it was gonna be really good but it had like no big story line going and it draggggged like crazy lol