Mon Ruk Sai Fah Lap (DiDa)

jakjann

Jakjann
She is one of singer from Academy Fantasia, I am not sure season 5 or 6 ...
And the daugther from a popular actor in the past time

jakjann

Jakjann
I saw her in Ratree Samo sorn Show for long time, I dont like her... she is too .... hyperactive .... hate her voice very much... lokks like Tomboy....

jakjann

Jakjann

มีคิวออกอากาศต่อจากละคร ‘เพลงรักทะเลใต้’ ที่ฉายทุกวันเวลา 18.45 น. ทางช่องเจ็ดสี ค่ะ สำหรับละคร ‘มนต์รักสายฟ้าแลบ’ ซึ่งได้ ‘นายอ๊อฟ-ชนะพล’ มาทำหน้าที่ป๋าดันส่งให้ ‘หนูกุญแจซอล-ป่านทอง’ จากบ้านเอเอฟมาแจ้งเกิดในงานละครเรื่องแรก ซึ่ง ‘สาวซอล’ จะเปลี่ยนสไตล์จากมาดนักร้องเสียงเท่กลายเป็นสาวรันทดดราม่าสุดฤทธิ์ จะหมู่หรือจ่าก็ต้องรอชม แต่วันนี้เจ้มีคลิปสั้นๆ ฉากตบ (แต่ไม่ยักกะจูบ) ของคู่พระนางมาให้ดูจ้า
[font="Tahoma][size="3"]
[/size][/font]
[font="Tahoma][size="3"]ON AIR after Pleang Ruk Talay Tai @ 6.45 PM @ CH7 [/size][/font]
[font="Tahoma][size="3"]
[/size][/font]
[font="Tahoma][size="3"]
[/size][/font]

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Photo from Aof & Gun-Jae-Sal blog @ ch7

Credit to: star.ch7.com

Aof & Gun-Jae-Sal & the kids...Ahwww they look so cutie as a family. :lol:

jakjann

Jakjann
I dont like her,,, she is too fake for me.... and she doesnt look good for to be a nang ek ....
Poor Aof ....

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
omg nong chino and the little one that played nakee in a boran lakorn with him is in here too!!! SO CUTE!!

Linda

sarNie Egg
i was trying to watch this for the 2 little kids and Aof ... but the N'ek just ruined it for me. She's not too attractive and her voice.. ewww GROSS!!!!

meenia

sarNie Adult
I thought it was pretty good. I love the cast...I think she played the nang'ek very well..Aof was just hot in this one.. The two kids where the best..Overall i think this is such a cute storyline...there's a lot of those sweet moments for Aof and his nang'ek...very cute..i love lakorns where the pe'aek and nang'ek get married, but have to fake that their in love and they have to share the same room..It's the best when they are in their bedroom..very sweet..There's very funny moments, you really don't want to miss it..I also like it that they actually sing in this one..So you get comedy, romance and singing...what more could you ask for..

mnikmy

sarNie Egg
Photo from Aof & Gun-Jae-Sal blog @ ch7

Credit to: star.ch7.com

Aof & Gun-Jae-Sal & the kids...Ahwww they look so cutie as a family. :lol:

i love this movie so muchies!! i feel that gun ja sal should get more na'ek roles!! im supporting her!! :rockon: